Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for Artwork

heather_14

Hello, I am here to ask what details anyone can give me on the appearances of our Four Crowned Princes of Hell are. Currently, I have done two artworks of Enlil and doing one more before uploading it. Looking at his artworks online for references, he has a left, triangular earring with pointy ears like an elf.
I wanted to get the details correct, so anyone who has seen them, please reply to this thread, as I would be moving unto Father Satan next.
Thanks for reading .w.)/

Astral Arts Of The Gods

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
On Sunday, September 23, 2018, 10:20:19 p.m. EDT, heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, I am here to ask what details anyone can give me on the appearances of our Four Crowned Princes of Hell are. Currently, I have done two artworks of Enlil and doing one more before uploading it. Looking at his artworks online for references, he has a left, triangular earring with pointy ears like an elf.
I wanted to get the details correct, so anyone who has seen them, please reply to this thread, as I would be moving unto Father Satan next.
Thanks for reading .w.)/

I love the pictures,how can I download?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 7:22, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Astral Arts Of The Gods

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
On Sunday, September 23, 2018, 10:20:19 p.m. EDT, heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for reading .w.)/

You're welcome. Please keep up updated when you open a Deviantart account. I would love to see your work. 

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 12:14:00 p.m. EDT, ol ol ool27@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 7:22, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Astral Arts Of The Gods

Thanks for reading .w.)/

Please keep US* updated when you open a Deviantart account, if you want.
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 7:36:03 p.m. EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

You're welcome. Please keep up updated when you open a Deviantart account. I would love to see your work. 

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 12:14:00 p.m. EDT, ol ol ool27@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for reading .w.)/

I would, once I have finished the last artwork of Enlil! It's still a work in progress, but it would come soon once I have the time to upload!
I'll give you a hint of the latest artwork, it's what Enlil does when "things get out of hand", but in a cuter way. I asked Enlil personally if it's hard to moderate people who "misbehave," and he says "It's child's play" most of the time, so that gave me an idea of this artwork.

ol ol, you can download by opening it in a new tab and then downloading it from there. Hope that helps!

Anti Goat, I don't know man, but if you want, go ahead XD

Speaking of angels, they actually resemble our Gods, since they are also Nordics, but since they have done too many inhumane acts, their souls have been warped so much that they look disturbing and creepy. I never saw them yet though, as I am more of a feeling of energy, but that is the info I have heard. I'm just gonna use that description for myself on future artworks, but if you want to make that art, then knock yourself out, and good luck!

Heya
Have you checked the JoS webpage on this? Check the main page, click Demons, then under that should be Four crowned Princes of Hell tab.
I do not Know how you can better on Lillith's beauty but am looking forward to it! Brilliant pictures by the way!

I did, Delphox, but not all of them have artworks presented in the website. For example, Astaroth, Azazel, and Father Satan have artworks or pictures that resembles what they look like, but Enlil's appearance only remains as a description in the JoS. Same as the other Demons, so that's why I decided to ask for help on how I can draw them on how people saw them.

Yeah, this site has the appearances of our Gods, so hopefully I can draw them nicely. I am almost done doing mine, I just need a few more days, and I'll post the artworks of Enlil, and my experiences with him. Hopefully I can draw Father before Yule enters by!

I am doing it already and before I finalize it, the picture has a bit of propaganda and the 7 fuck faces in a jewsus cross formation(Trying to summon the "hashem megazord" XD) while depicting them to be thinking that they are power rangers of some sort but are just mighty morphing antifa wannabes holding swords towards earth, but you know what's going to happen next if the enemy tries doing that.
Yes, I have thought of the enemy as a bunch of immature crazy rabid old men BADLY cosplaying as and pretending to be power rangers thinking that stopping Satan from evolving us will do good for the universe.. I have a bunch of ideas on how to insult the enemy greatly though.
Tell me if anything should change so I don't end up offending people by accident...
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:30 AM, heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Anti Goat, I don't know man, but if you want, go ahead XD

Speaking of angels, they actually resemble our Gods, since they are also Nordics, but since they have done too many inhumane acts, their souls have been warped so much that they look disturbing and creepy. I never saw them yet though, as I am more of a feeling of energy, but that is the info I have heard. I'm just gonna use that description for myself on future artworks, but if you want to make that art, then knock yourself out, and good luck!

One thing...the pic is in webtoon style....

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
I am doing it already and before I finalize it, the picture has a bit of propaganda and the 7 fuck faces in a jewsus cross formation(Trying to summon the "hashem megazord" XD) while depicting them to be thinking that they are power rangers of some sort but are just mighty morphing antifa wannabes holding swords towards earth, but you know what's going to happen next if the enemy tries doing that.
Yes, I have thought of the enemy as a bunch of immature crazy rabid old men BADLY cosplaying as and pretending to be power rangers thinking that stopping Satan from evolving us will do good for the universe.. I have a bunch of ideas on how to insult the enemy greatly though.
Tell me if anything should change so I don't end up offending people by accident...
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:30 AM, heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Anti Goat, I don't know man, but if you want, go ahead XD

Anti Goat, if the Christians or Jews get offended, fuck them! Besides, the truth's already coming out as we do the RTR's, so do what you want, brother. Hopefully you don't get reported for "bullying" or "sPrEaDiNg MiSiNfOrMaTiOn" XD

As I am looking at these amazing pictures,what is going through my mind is "wow,Satan technically created all these and many more!He really is THE GOD"
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">
[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">
[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" [/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG] .

I cannot yet see the astral but when I do meet Satan,I will kneel and kiss his feet because he amazing.I brush my teeth daily but am afraid his feet are too beautiful for my lips!Sorry my English is not perfect.Hail Satan!Hail Satan!Hail Satan!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 8:33, ol ol<ool27@... wrote: As I am looking at these amazing pictures,what is going through my mind is "wow,Satan technically created all these and many more!He really is THE GOD"
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">
[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">
[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1">[/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" [/IMG][/TD]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" style="font-s[/IMG] .

Hey Heather!

I thought about this all night last night trying to think to help you. I know the feeling. Check the topic chat, that will lead you to the forums and one of them has a topic of artwork to the Demons or something like that. It is incredible work, maybe you can find simething there?
The artist is incredibly good.
Otherwise maybe you could try starting out with the loose ideas of lets say a perfect human body, no clothes nothing just a basic skeleton, then build it from there? This one picture site has a lot of amazing ideas of other artists like hair and eyes, facial and body features etc. Build it like a puzzle. You are an artist. I know you know how to do this. :) . Fixate on the details later, just try for the broad picture now.
I kbow I am not one to give advice as a novice wannabe artist but you are better. I just do horses for now and suck at the human body.

Er, ol ol, I don't know if that's allowed, but if you're not doing it just for the "slavish worship" thing, then I guess it's fine. For me, maybe just kneel like the ones who kneel before the King and Queen in medieval times, but again, slavish worship is not allowed in Satanism, because I heard Father does not like it. But hey, wish you luck unto going unto the astral! I am also working on my astral senses, so all's good.

Anti Goat, just do the best you can, the enemy deserves it anyways. XD

Delphox, to be honest, I would love to draw animals, I always draw humans, but not animals! Teach me if you can! XD

And yeah, I have seen it, it's in JoS Forums who has the username "zolaluckystar," isn't? She's good, but I'm not good at that type of art style. Mine's more um, anime-ish, but the shading is somewhat semi-realism. I kinda hate it though, as I feel that I am those artists who are "great at coloring, but the anatomy is a bit..." XD Maybe you'll see what I am talking about when I upload it. Another few days as I was working unto the RTR 4 times, and Enlil seems alright with it, even helped me to be motivated to do it when I felt lazy and all XD He's super patient when it comes to encouraging

But hey, maybe you can draw a horse for a God/Goddess? XD I mean, they have sacred animal symbols so maybe XD dunno who has those though.

Lol oh by the Princes of Hell and all who serve them I would love to try! If you can maybe also help me with the humans.
And to be quite frank I am not to much for the style either but by my word she does paint good!
I stick to black and white cos am useless at color.

Also I can also try help with your project but i promise i am not good. Lol. Of you wanna chat away from here maybe on a chat platform? One day. I use band and discord if you wanna. Hubby gets suspicious cos am hiding this screen XD

Oh~~~~ brother or sister? thanks i need that. this will be help me about introduce our Gods to not satanist.

Me? Sister. I thought the graceful and beautiful upright fox pokemon with the long dress and high heels will be a dead give away! :-D

I wish I can chat, but I'm not online that much. Ever since I got to meditating two months ago, I just didn't wanted to browse stuff like FB until my eyes hurt XD Meditating is more fun, but also exhausting, especially when you're making spells for yourself .w.

Well, we'll see when we can collab. Again, when I'm done drawing Enlil XD I really wanted to finish his art, but Enlil keeps saying "Once you have done your meditation schedules, then you can work on it, especially when you are done with the Final RTR" so I really can't do anything about it XD He knows when I try to say stuff like "Maybe I should do the rest tomorrow" XD (My goal for the RTR is at least two times a day, but I missed it yesterday, and now I have to do three, criii)

Oh shiz nizz sorry I completely missed this message! Nah is cool I really dont mind at all! I am not much of a chatter either.
Also busy on my own project fir my mum's birthday next year but preoccupied with getting kiddo into school.

You make your own spells? You gotta put me in the loop after my 40 day plan is done! Please? And how long do you meditate and how do you get that time?

Oh, well, *hiss*... Three and a half hours for positive (white magic and hatha yoga included) meditations and another three and a half hours for the black magic ones, mainly the RTR and the Reverse Yom Kippur, along with the 19th Enochian Key vibration to increase the effects. But the hours or minutes increases because I think the enemy reallyyy does not like what I'm doing, so I have to do the Aura of Protection again after each workings against the enemy, but it is still not enough sometimes, as they try to drain or demotivate me, or maybe cus am using up a lot of energy (raising energies can actually be so important, so I'll try to do the RAUM Meditation at maybe when the moon is in Capricorn)

Oof, can see why the warriors don't visit much in the Internet, but I still do to try and motivate myself, chatting with a fellow SS is really helpful anyways ^0^

And the spells stuff, I just take the ones on the website or this group, just search stuff in this group like "Aura of Protection", "Intense Aura Cleaning", "Money Workings", as there are lots, but I might be posting my own spin, like me using mudras (handsigns) while doing the Advanced EZ Chakra Spin. There are lots, that's why I'm kinda having a hard time as I do use up some energies, some not even for myself (90 Day Empowerment Spell for Enlil and a 40 Day Money Working for my parents, but this is close, only two more days now!) so that could be the problem why, but nahh...I suddenly get tired after a few minutes of doing the RTR, even with the enemies trying to jumpscare me or saying stuff like "Do you really think this will work?" And I would just brush it off because I have been doing it for a few days, and the evidences are already there to show it is working.

I get that time because my college is pretty chill, and I have three hours to do positive magic before I go to school. .w. I also sometimes be absent because I don't feel like it sometimes

Wow thats a pretty hectic schedule. I barely manage a half an hour and I know it sounds little but to me thats worked and is still working. Maybe when little one heads off to school I'll have more time and space to do more.

Of course! Go on your own pace! One desires and work at a time .w.
Besides, even with those schedules, I still feel lazy at times, so it still sucks, but I try my best and still finish it
Also, sorry for the late reply, was busy again qwq

Astaroth, I can do once I have finished Father, who comes after I draw Enlil's three artworks. All Four Crowned Princes of Hell are going to get three artworks based on what they do or what I/others have experienced with them. As for Set, I'm not sure when I would do his since I never saw him yet, but I will once I have the time, so for now, I would be busy at Enlil's first qwq

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back