Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for a nooby

markusderakh

Hi everyone

I just joined this JoS group, and am quite new to Satanism (the one TRUE religion). I have always felt a calling to the "dark" side (as the filthy jews, xians and muslims would put it), but until recently I always fell prey to the brainwashing and indoctrination of the RHP religions that have corrupted the world, thus ignoring the call. I read through almost the entire JoS web site and found that everything said just made sense, and was actually quite surprised that many of the "demons" (personally I call them Gods) are actually the Gods of Ancient Egypt!

Just over 24 hours ago I prayed to Lord Satan and accepted and acknowledged him as the one true God, and that I have nothing but love and respect for him and I felt a wave of love, bliss, tranquility and happiness wash over me, and have been feeling rather elated ever since. I also find that I sympathize greatly with Lord Enlil (the one whom the heretics labelled "Beelzebub" or "Lord of Flies"), and I can't help but feel anger at the jews, xians and muslims for being responsible for the state of the world it is in today.

To the topic at hand, as the subject heading states, I am looking for some help (more so guidance) on the path of Satanism. It's all a bit overwhelming in that I'm not really sure on where to start or what order to do things. For example - do I open my chakras (well, attempt to. I've never meditated before)? How do I get a guardian? Should I get one before I open my Chakras? I still live at home with my family, who are of those who are without. One is an Atheist, and one is someone who has fallen prey to the indoctrinations and lies of the blasphemous xians, so I can't set up an altar, buy ritual items or openly praise Satan within my "lair".

I have yet to actually hear our blessed Father speak to me directly (I suspect I may have to open my chakras for that first), but I have gotten a few images from him, such as an imprint of Hell, and the true forms of Angels (they're actually very similar to Harpies). I have already started absorbing energy as often as I can (as Lord Thoth has stated - Life is in the Breath). I close my eyes, feel the energy around me, and inhale deeply. While inhaling, I imagine my body is like a giant sponge that absorbs the energy from all around me. When I do this, I get goose bumps (mostly on the right side of my body, which makes sense as the right side of the brain controls the Psychological/Magick part of the body), and today while doing it I felt a tingle akin to pins and needles in one of my left toes and my left forearm (indicating that my Bioelectricity is rising).

Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Ave Satanis

P.S. I have used an alias address/user name as I do not wish to be "known" at this time. While I am confident that I among friends here, those who are without may view this forum and attempt to psychically bombard/harass me. As our blessed Father stated in the Al Jilwah - "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan!!!(thats all you need to know)

--- On Thu, 11/10/11, markusderakh <markusderakh@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help for a nooby
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 1:19 PM

Hi everyone

I just joined this JoS group, and am quite new to Satanism (the one TRUE religion). I have always felt a calling to the "dark" side (as the filthy jews, xians and muslims would put it), but until recently I always fell prey to the brainwashing and indoctrination of the RHP religions that have corrupted the world, thus ignoring the call. I read through almost the entire JoS web site and found that everything said just made sense, and was actually quite surprised that many of the "demons" (personally I call them Gods) are actually the Gods of Ancient Egypt!

Just over 24 hours ago I prayed to Lord Satan and accepted and acknowledged him as the one true God, and that I have nothing but love and respect for him and I felt a wave of love, bliss, tranquility and happiness wash over me, and have been feeling rather elated ever since. I also find that I sympathize greatly with Lord Enlil (the one whom the heretics labelled "Beelzebub" or "Lord of Flies"), and I can't help but feel anger at the jews, xians and muslims for being responsible for the state of the world it is in today.

To the topic at hand, as the subject heading states, I am looking for some help (more so guidance) on the path of Satanism. It's all a bit overwhelming in that I'm not really sure on where to start or what order to do things. For example - do I open my chakras (well, attempt to. I've never meditated before)? How do I get a guardian? Should I get one before I open my Chakras? I still live at home with my family, who are of those who are without. One is an Atheist, and one is someone who has fallen prey to the indoctrinations and lies of the blasphemous xians, so I can't set up an altar, buy ritual items or openly praise Satan within my "lair".

I have yet to actually hear our blessed Father speak to me directly (I suspect I may have to open my chakras for that first), but I have gotten a few images from him, such as an imprint of Hell, and the true forms of Angels (they're actually very similar to Harpies). I have already started absorbing energy as often as I can (as Lord Thoth has stated - Life is in the Breath). I close my eyes, feel the energy around me, and inhale deeply. While inhaling, I imagine my body is like a giant sponge that absorbs the energy from all around me. When I do this, I get goose bumps (mostly on the right side of my body, which makes sense as the right side of the brain controls the Psychological/Magick part of the body), and today while doing it I felt a tingle akin to pins and needles in one of my left toes and my left forearm (indicating that my Bioelectricity is rising).

Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Ave Satanis

P.S. I have used an alias address/user name as I do not wish to be "known" at this time. While I am confident that I among friends here, those who are without may view this forum and attempt to psychically bombard/harass me. As our blessed Father stated in the Al Jilwah - "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back