Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP, Feeling Alone & PinealGland Questions

[email protected]

I haven't had any demon encounters since I joined the JoS about 4 years ago.I don't know what the problem is. This has made a lot of fears pop up. One of which is that I'm afraid that I might have jewish blood in me, but I don't think so. If I do, then why am I so attracted to Satanism, and why did I come across the JoS site to begin with? I did the dedication ritual and I'm doing a few RTRs here and there. I just wish that some demon would appear in my dreams and tell me that I'm not alone, or just give me some uplifting advice.Maybe Father Satan doesn't think I'm ready for demon encounters yet.I have been working on my pineal gland and third eye a lot the past few days because I thought that may be the reason why. The planets in my birth chart that have anything to do with the pineal gland and are in the signs of detriment and fall. But my sixth chakra is the only weak chakra I have. My solar chakra is pretty strong. And my Crown is the strongest, in its home sign, but I cant feel it when I try to focus on it.
I have a few questions about the pineal gland and third eye for anyone that's experienced here could answer.
1. Does a weak pineal gland mean that demons cant even contact me in my dreams? I have been so worried that I'm being ignored and that I'm alone, because I haven't had any contact with demons yet.
2. What can I expect when I activate my Pineal gland? I have really been working hard on it for the past few days and when I focus on the area where my pineal gland should be, I get a faint pressure there.
3. What can I expect when I fully open and empower my third eye? And what can I expect to start seeing with it? I tried to do the thing from the JoS site about seeing your own aura, I did this on my hands, and when I focus for a minute or two I start seeing a purple outline, but it vanishes as soon as I try to focus on it.

Hi, what I can say from my own experience is that if you truly believe in Satan, you're not alone. You could feel like that but surely you're not alone.

I know that feeling very well because I'm a spiritual satanist since 2012 but only few months ago I've started to go deeper and grow spiritually. I thought about being alone too, but recently I've found that I was wrong. I still can't see/hear our Gods but They send me signs of Their answers, presence, very recently They come in dreams too.
And yeah, Gods can come in dreams even if your pineal gland isn't empowered (my own experience)

So pay attention to your dreams (even if you don't see Them in dreams, They can show you messages) and coincidences.
It's important to empower your astral hearing and 6th chakra's extensions everyday if you want to hear/see Demons.

Meditate *every single day*, do your best with every meditation and rtr. Keep going on and you'll see results.
Will, Dedication and Determination are essential.

I hope you'll receive answers related to the pineal gland (I'm not an expert ^^).

Hail Satan
Hail Bartzabel
Hail Anubi
Hail Valefor
Hail Samigina
Hail Maat
Hail Sekhmet

@thesatanictruth666, you are actually answering yourself here. Do not worry about the Demons not contacting you through your dreams. You have to be very open spiritually in order to see them and hear them. This takes time and you should focus on all your chakras even though it is a good thing focusing on the pineal gland.

Ones you activate the pineal gland and start to secrete the ambrosia, you'll definitely know for sure, as you will feel a sensation of bliss and joy. Total relaxed. Opening it, that will blow you away with pure ecstasy!

Now remember that depending on your strength in soul and mind from previous lifetimes, planetary influences and your overall routine for meditation will determine how fast you will open up to the astral, this can take years! Do not loose courage just because you haven't 'met' them. Our Gods operate through unseen means and gives us signs, ideas and so on in order to guide us and help us. They are always here for us even though we can't see or hear them.

Focus on yourself, meditate, advance and elevate yourself to an higher existence! And in time, you will for certain meet our Gods. Don't stress it. You have a lot of expectations it seems, try not to expect that much :)

Take care!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back