Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello

Hello all i'm new here made my pact 4/19/13 would love to learn as much as i can i've been at peace ever since that night and i want to learn anything and everything few things have been gnawing at me in the back of my head would love for someone to talk to.....so yeah thanks all
Hail Father.

Hello to all. I have a small question whoever can help is welcome. I am into the training for hell army into the first exercise which is about the trance state. I have been trying to do it but i am not sure i am really doing what it takes. What i mean is that when i am seated comfortably for a while i am starting to feel that i can't let's say control the movements of my head which going backwards if not seated in a way that the chair would support my head. Also i feel kinda disoriented when i am thinking of the falling effect.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the big post.

Hello and welcome. :)
First of all, let me inform you that the Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists does not have some basic things that you should do daily. For example aura & chakras cleaning and of course building an aura of protection. These are ESSENTIAL and if they are not performed daily then you will either feel drained, out of energy, the enemy will definitely attack you etc etc... (and of course you won't even have the courage to continue the warfare program)
As for the trance state, as HP Maxine has stated before, it will really come naturally... You just need to relax. Find a *comfortable* pose. Personally, my bed stands in front of the wall, so I always support my body on the wall and don't have the problem of falling due to gravity. I suggest you to find a position in which your body will be comfortable if you relax and you won't have to control it. (you could even sit on the floor and support your body on the base of your bed or something like that). Just relax. Regarding the falling effect, just do the first step (visualize the feeling of descending a chair on the exhale; or elevator etc) and do that for a while. *Then* feel/visualize feeling the falling effect. As it says in the website, if you feel disoriented or dizzy, just focus in the front of your body and that sensation will stop.
Hope this helps. :)
Απο: spyros1991rr <spyros1991rr@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 12:22 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 27 Απριλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Hello

Hello to all. I have a small question whoever can help is welcome. I am into the training for hell army into the first exercise which is about the trance state. I have been trying to do it but i am not sure i am really doing what it takes. What i mean is that when i am seated comfortably for a while i am starting to feel that i can't let's say control the movements of my head which going backwards if not seated in a way that the chair would support my head. Also i feel kinda disoriented when i am thinking of the falling effect.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the big post.

Read JoyOfSatan.org and its related links to learn more. That should keep you busy for awhile. It's also a good idea too take notes of the website if you
Want too. If you need anyone to talk to then talk on the groups, that's what they're for.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2013, at 10:14 PM, "thatnewguy92" <thatnewguy92@... wrote:

Hello all i'm new here made my pact 4/19/13 would love to learn as much as i can i've been at peace ever since that night and i want to learn anything and everything few things have been gnawing at me in the back of my head would love for someone to talk to.....so yeah thanks all
Hail Father.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Welcome :)  nice to meet you
On Apr 27, 2013 3:25 AM, "thatnewguy92" <thatnewguy92@... wrote:
Hail Father.

Hello,
I need meditation for quick money, how can do it ?  in order to get out of my present poverty level. I need money and protection, I am helpless please.
Urgent response is needed, thanks.

There's nothing that gives you quick money, especially if you are inexperienced and do not have a strong soul. As I told many others, if you are coming here in desperation you'll be disappointed. I recommend you to come here later for the sake of learning the truth and to learn more about your hidden abilities, your soul, and our Gods of course. This is the usual pattern: people who come here wanting instafix or instamoney get disappointed (unless their main interest for coming here is NOT to gain money or to quick fix their lives), while those who are curious and enjoy learning these make fast progress.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Glory Augustine <globesta@... wrote:

Hello,
I need meditation for quick money, how can do it ?  in order to get out of my present poverty level. I need money and protection, I am helpless please.
Urgent response is needed, thanks.

My name is Gaia. I am a fairly new Satanist and I need some degree of assistance. I am attempting to open all the chakras, and I don't know whare to begin. Is there a certain order in which to open them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome!

Here is the link to opening the chakras. They must be done in this order starting with the 3rd eye.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Best wishes

Mike
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsstrussel13" <gsstrussel13@... wrote:

My name is Gaia. I am a fairly new Satanist and I need some degree of assistance. I am attempting to open all the chakras, and I don't know whare to begin. Is there a certain order in which to open them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

once u start be persistent and dnt give up or stop
might take a while for some
but eventually will open

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsstrussel13" <gsstrussel13@... wrote:

Yes you start with your third eye, then crown, then 6th, and down. It's on the opening chakras or watchtowers on the meditation page http://www.joyofsatan.org 

Hail Satan! ❤Hail Andras! ❤Hail Malphas! ❤Hail Haures! ❤Hail Anubis!❤Hail the Gods of Duat!❤????

Hi i need a little help i dedicated my soul to satan about a year ago day afger i felt amazing and happy. But then i dont know why i did reverse ritual and i felt like Satan left all of my happines and focus just slipped away. Is there any chance for me to establish relatiojship with satan again ?
Hail Satan !!!

Start doing daily power meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malydominik" <malydominik@... wrote:

Hi i need a little help i dedicated my soul to satan about a year ago day afger i felt amazing and happy. But then i dont know why i did reverse ritual and i felt like Satan left all of my happines and focus just slipped away. Is there any chance for me to establish relatiojship with satan again ?
Hail Satan !!!

Agh, why would you do a "reverse" ritual?First of all, if you read and studied the joyofSatan website carefully, you'd have known that there is no "reverse" ritual. You dedicate your soul once, and you always stay with Satan.So, if you want to "establish" a relationship with Satan, and to honestly and proud be a Warrior of Hell's Army, I suggest you to start doing the meditations (once more, in the joyofSatan, you'll find the link) and, if possible, start doing some of the Workings we do here as well (40 days affirmations, either for the destruction of the jews, or the vatican, or for awakening the Gentiles).
Απο: malydominik <malydominik@...
Στάλθηκε: 2:15 π.μ. Σάββατο, 27 Ιουλίου 2013

Hail Satan !!!

Prove that you want to come back, and that you deserve to come back, through hard work and dedication. Put in the effort. Satanism isn't about sitting on your ass saying 'HAIL SATAN!' Satanism is about empowering the soul.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malydominik" <malydominik@... wrote:

Hail Satan !!!

Somewhere on the JoS site, HPS Maxine mentioned that a person did a reverse ritual, and Lord Satan left them completely.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 7:55:48 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Hello

Agh, why would you do a "reverse" ritual?First of all, if you read and studied the joyofSatan website carefully, you'd have known that there is no "reverse" ritual. You dedicate your soul once, and you always stay with Satan.So, if you want to "establish" a relationship with Satan, and to honestly and proud be a Warrior of Hell's Army, I suggest you to start doing the meditations (once more, in the joyofSatan, you'll find the link) and, if possible, start doing some of the Workings we do here as well (40 days affirmations, either for the destruction of the jews, or the vatican, or for awakening the Gentiles).
Απο: malydominik <malydominik@...

Hail Satan !!!

Hehe, typical.

It is not Satan who took away everything - you were a pussy and a coward.

Re-dedicate yourself and make sure you do not chicken out again. Satan does not like wishy-washy people.

HS!

Hail Satan !!!

Yes. A very foolish thing to do.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Somewhere on the JoS site, HPS Maxine mentioned that a person did a reverse ritual, and Lord Satan left them completely.

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 7:55:48 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Hello

Agh, why would you do a "reverse" ritual?
First of all, if you read and studied the joyofSatan website carefully, you'd have known that there is no "reverse" ritual. You dedicate your soul once, and you always stay with Satan.
So, if you want to "establish" a relationship with Satan, and to honestly and proud be a Warrior of Hell's Army, I suggest you to start doing the meditations (once more, in the joyofSatan, you'll find the link) and, if possible, start doing some of the Workings we do here as well (40 days affirmations, either for the destruction of the jews, or the vatican, or for awakening the Gentiles).

Hail Satan !!!

KNOWLEDGE is power!
Apply this and you will be on your way...
On 24/11/13 23:55, opticz1258@... wrote:
I'm new to all this, i dont believe all that religion bullcrap. Ive been lied to my whole life, please guide me in the footsteps of satan.

Welcome! :D even when I was Christian I was fascinated by satan! My family didnt like it so I left the religion and became satanist! Im happy! HAIL LUCIFER. PS: Spiritual warfare is happening.  In america there are FEMA camps and police are shooting ppl
On 25 Nov 2013 17:17, <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  Read and study joyofsatan.org 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <opticz1258@... wrote:

I'm new to all this, i dont believe all that religion bullcrap. Ive been lied to my whole life, please guide me in the footsteps of satan.

I am a beginner, and I desire to summon Bartzabel. I really just need to know an easy to find plant that represents mars and a good oil/ resin to use.
get back to me as soon as you can
thx
-oliver

Hello Brandon, I am new aswell; I keep trying to post on the group but I seem to never see my posts come up. I am also 20; my birthday was Dec 8th. The first day of Allocen's Zodiac Positioning. I just got onto the JoS website on the 9th and began reading. I to am looking for answers and for help aswell. I am looking for a teacher though because I wish to be lead unto this path so I may not tread alone but as I said...any post I try and make doesn't show up on the website so it is beginning to bother me. Sorry that this post doesn't relate anywhere near to what you were saying I just thought it'd be nice to share my troubles with you as we are both new.

I am new to this Worship and would like to have a personal teacher if that may be to study and learn with or be taught by. I have read mostly everything on the website www.joyofsatan.org and some of it I wont lie, seems a bit scary to me but some other stuff intrigues me. When I say scary...like summoning demons with mirrors..I don't know why but i have always had a fear of mirrors. Nothing to major but yes, this is why I would like to have a teacher who may help guide me if anyone may suffice? 

Ill try to study it

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 5:37 PM, <mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  www.joyofsatan.org study the site

Hail Satan
Hail BuneSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: <tankpanda69@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 08 Jan 2014 18:50:24 -0800To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello
  I am new, but were already part with the Satan. I just was wondering if someone could give me a better understanding.

I'm actually not new to this group at all, I just created a new e-mail. Hi again! I am looking for help though. I need more help meditating. I used to do it all the time but clearing my head isn't working anymore.

Just relax be patient with your self and soon you'll get your mind cleared. You should start by asking Father Satan or your Guardian Demon that you need help and guidance to get you back on track. I'm new to Satanism but i know Father Satan has kept his word in guiding and helping me reach success I Honor, Respect, And Love Satan for That. HAIL Satan !!!!!
------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 1:08 AM PST sandra.ash666 wrote:

I'm actually not new to this group at all, I just created a new e-mail. Hi again! I am looking for help though. I need more help meditating. I used to do it all the time but clearing my head isn't working anymore.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello
Sent: Mon, Jan 20, 2014 6:25:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Just relax be patient with your self and soon you'll get your mind cleared. You should start by asking Father Satan or your Guardian Demon that you need help and guidance to get you back on track. I'm new to Satanism but i know Father Satan has kept his word in guiding and helping me reach success I Honor, Respect, And Love Satan for That. HAIL Satan !!!!!
------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 1:08 AM PST sandra.ash666 wrote:

[/TD]

Hi I dedicated my life to Satan today and I am excited to see what the future holds. I would like to ask, what is my next step? Where to now?

You can start a yoga program, as found on JoS. 
Here is the 40 day self-empowerment program, as by HP Hooded Cobra: (in Satan's Library)http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:17:11 PM, "jordaanlee@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi I dedicated my life to Satan today and I am excited to see what the future holds. I would like to ask, what is my next step? Where to now?

My name is Richard
I am a new member, and looking forwardto learning all that I can.  As well as sharingwith others.
Hail Satan!

My name is Seraphina
I am new to Satanism and would be more than delighted to learn more about worshipping Him. So please do enlighten me with a thing or two about new satanists. Thank you.

Hail Satan

Seraphina read and study the websites: http://www.joyofsatan.com/ and http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ As soon as you're ready do the dedication ritual, and start empowering your soul with the power meditations.

Στις 10:19 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "sharenya.seraphina@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

My name is Seraphina
I am new to Satanism and would be more than delighted to learn more about worshipping Him. So please do enlighten me with a thing or two about new satanists. Thank you.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back