Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello

Welcome to family !

You should read JOS webpage first. Feel free to ask question to ask :)

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

My name is lamont, I dedicated myself a few months ago and wanted to share some of the experiwnces ive had thus far. At first, nothing. No special aperence by a demon or by satan himself, but I was still with it. the 2nd day I "reached out" to whoever was listening and asked for a cigarette, I was already on my way to the amoke shop to buy a single smoke at the time with pocket change. When I got there the clerk said " heres a pack, pay me tomorrow" I was suprised yetgreatful to whoever heard me. Alot of times I reach out and ask for trivial things, and guess what? I get them whithin the SAME DAY. there is no doubt that the one providing me with such things isnt satann himself or his demons.
Alot of times I "feel" someone behind me with a good, positive feeling of being watched and cared for. I just wanted to tell you all that even though I was raised mormon, this... By far is more than any xian god could provide.
Ps, I was focused on 3rd eye for weeks, but now reading on the yahoo group its more important to spread your focuse to ALL your chacras. Its been my dream since I was a child to move things with my hands withoit touching them.
On another note, I fwll away from the mormons in highschool, my girlfriend wanted to get buisy and I was unsure, after the relationship I realised that there was more to life than following the lemming ways of "gods son" I looked for answers, for years I found truth in the "anciant aliens" theory. Never did I think I would stumble into spiritual satanism and find out that it, by its self was what I was looking for. Im 24, and reside in california. If anyone has a group here, im willing to seek guidence in the ways of the occult. Ps, my finger prick scar from my ritual is still here XD

The thing I was told to do after my dedication was open my 3rd eye

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2012, at 8:01 PM, "reaxantos" <munir.onen@... wrote:
  Welcome to family !

You should read JOS webpage first. Feel free to ask question to ask :)

Hail Satan !

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "alphaparticle2" <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

My name is lamont, I dedicated myself a few months ago and wanted to share some of the experiwnces ive had thus far. At first, nothing. No special aperence by a demon or by satan himself, but I was still with it. the 2nd day I "reached out" to whoever was listening and asked for a cigarette, I was already on my way to the amoke shop to buy a single smoke at the time with pocket change. When I got there the clerk said " heres a pack, pay me tomorrow" I was suprised yetgreatful to whoever heard me. Alot of times I reach out and ask for trivial things, and guess what? I get them whithin the SAME DAY. there is no doubt that the one providing me with such things isnt satann himself or his demons.
Alot of times I "feel" someone behind me with a good, positive feeling of being watched and cared for. I just wanted to tell you all that even though I was raised mormon, this... By far is more than any xian god could provide.
Ps, I was focused on 3rd eye for weeks, but now reading on the yahoo group its more important to spread your focuse to ALL your chacras. Its been my dream since I was a child to move things with my hands withoit touching them.
On another note, I fwll away from the mormons in highschool, my girlfriend wanted to get buisy and I was unsure, after the relationship I realised that there was more to life than following the lemming ways of "gods son" I looked for answers, for years I found truth in the "anciant aliens" theory. Never did I think I would stumble into spiritual satanism and find out that it, by its self was what I was looking for. Im 24, and reside in california. If anyone has a group here, im willing to seek guidence in the ways of the occult. Ps, my finger prick scar from my ritual is still here XD
=

Hello, I wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I am investigating satanism at the moment and learning and have found your website so helpful, thankyou.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the truth you have been looking for.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello
Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 3:22:28 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello, I wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I am investigating satanism at the moment and learning and have found your website so helpful, thankyou.

[/TD]

Hi. Nice to meet you! Keep reading. As you've no doubt noticed, there
is quite a bit of information on the Jos. But we are here to answer
any additional questions you might have as well. ^ Hail Father Satan
always!

On 8/11/12, idyllicmonster <idyllicmonster@... wrote:
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I am investigating satanism
at the moment and learning and have found your website so helpful,
thankyou.

I am a newbie to this group and well I have been raised in christianity- being a Latina that's just how it is. The problem is I don't believe in it- I know the bible is a huge contradiction- I believe in science and and truth. I have always been interested in Satan, is this strange? In saw demons as a child and had manifestations in my room as a child and my parents witnessed some of these manifestations and tried to get our house blessed as a child and made me stop talking to them. I can't shake him. I feel like he speaks to me in my heart and thoughts and I want to dedicate myself to him but I don't know how and I don't know what to do. I came here to find guidence in my path- I need a mentor

<td val[/IMG]Welcome.You don't need a mentor.You just need to read the site and do what it says.I think it is even in Spanish too so just start opening your chakras and find the real power that Satan gave you.

Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 4:07:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am a newbie to this group and well I have been raised in christianity- being a Latina that's just how it is. The problem is I don't believe in it- I know the bible is a huge contradiction- I believe in science and and truth. I have always been interested in Satan, is this strange? In saw demons as a child and had manifestations in my room as a child and my parents witnessed some of these manifestations and tried to get our house blessed as a child and made me stop talking to them. I can't shake him. I feel like he speaks to me in my heart and thoughts and I want to dedicate myself to him but I don't know how and I don't know what to do. I came here to find guidence in my path- I need a mentor

[/TD]

Take your time and study www.joyofsatan.org.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marcita0309" <marcy_cheeves@... wrote:

I am a newbie to this group and well I have been raised in christianity- being a Latina that's just how it is. The problem is I don't believe in it- I know the bible is a huge contradiction- I believe in science and and truth. I have always been interested in Satan, is this strange? In saw demons as a child and had manifestations in my room as a child and my parents witnessed some of these manifestations and tried to get our house blessed as a child and made me stop talking to them. I can't shake him. I feel like he speaks to me in my heart and thoughts and I want to dedicate myself to him but I don't know how and I don't know what to do. I came here to find guidence in my path- I need a mentor

I am brand new here and have not yet made any proper committments but I'd like to introduce myself and maybe give a small background about myself. I only have Internet access via my phone currently, so I will apologize if any touchscreen typos pass my radar and bad grammar.
I just stumbled upon this website (Satan must be pleased w the person who left the link on YouTube lol) and I am utterly amazed right now to say the least! Im 25 years old and have, for the most part, considered myself to be Gnostic. The past few years I have had some pretty amazing experiences that led me deep into the occult and questing for knowledge. I have searched high and low for explanations for what i had been experiencing...
I ended up working somewhere where I worked all alone for 11 hours a day, 6 days a week. That's a lot of thinking time for someone who was very spiritually inclined and gnostic in nature to begin with I think. I have written pages on why I've gone thru that I will have to share when I get a pc, but after much searching It seemed I had been practicing rhapsodomancy, as well as bibliomancy (any random book) and began scrying answers to just about every question u could think of. The scrying did not stop there. I could ask something and the next person who spoke to me could even answer my question within minutes of me asking! After deeming (or being told) this was not some kind of "holy spirit" or dead relative, I began thinking i was falling under self hypnosis and figured my subconscious was where I was receiving these heightened emotional states and info that upon follow up would b correct evertime I researched what had I had found seemingly on my own.
I even searched cfs and other symptoms that all appeared in the symptoms of kundalini on this forum. I just can't believe what I've found here. It appears that I have Claircognitive abilities but not clairaudience or clairvoyance so I was having a hard time finding the source. I even thought to myself at one point, can I even trust myself? It could b a demon for all I knew! (hence the research on everything I was realizing). I have asked it for a name and would never recieve one.
Seeing now that at the time, if it revealed itself as such I probably would have freaked out. What Ive read on the JOS website, so much rang true. Maybe I needed to come to terms w some of the disinformation on demons to accept an answer. Cause it really does only give me the answers I can handle. I'm feeling quite liberated and maybe I can finally meet who I've been speaking w for the last 4 years!
When this began I ended up having a very vivid dream that had had 3 demons. Each of which I had to identify to cross illusion and see truth. I ended up finding that I may had had a Jungian Shadow dream and I've had follow ups. I've written in detail everyone of them.
I guess I will hold my questions for now. I have plenty to read. I feel as tho I may be experienced but had never thought to look into Satanism as a plausible place to look. I'm excited to have found a place that may know exactly what I've gone thru. Most places I looked had either no idea or even lashed out at me almost as if they were jealous. If any experienced people would just care to chat w me one on one, i think it could be productive for me and possibly the other party, due to the 4 yrs of streaming info I have received. Thanks for taking the time to hear my rant and I'd love to hear any general advice or just hellos. Hopefully I may be of service in the near future.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome glad you are here.Sounds to me like like you have lived many lives and even practiced Satanism in some of them. You have a bit of a jump on some of us.Now can't wait to see what happens when you start doing power meditations.

Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 11:38:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am brand new here and have not yet made any proper committments but I'd like to introduce myself and maybe give a small background about myself. I only have Internet access via my phone currently, so I will apologize if any touchscreen typos pass my radar and bad grammar.
I just stumbled upon this website (Satan must be pleased w the person who left the link on YouTube lol) and I am utterly amazed right now to say the least! Im 25 years old and have, for the most part, considered myself to be Gnostic. The past few years I have had some pretty amazing experiences that led me deep into the occult and questing for knowledge. I have searched high and low for explanations for what i had been experiencing...
I ended up working somewhere where I worked all alone for 11 hours a day, 6 days a week. That's a lot of thinking time for someone who was very spiritually inclined and gnostic in nature to begin with I think. I have written pages on why I've gone thru that I will have to share when I get a pc, but after much searching It seemed I had been practicing rhapsodomancy, as well as bibliomancy (any random book) and began scrying answers to just about every question u could think of. The scrying did not stop there. I could ask something and the next person who spoke to me could even answer my question within minutes of me asking! After deeming (or being told) this was not some kind of "holy spirit" or dead relative, I began thinking i was falling under self hypnosis and figured my subconscious was where I was receiving these heightened emotional states and info that upon follow up would b correct evertime I researched what had I had found seemingly on my own.
I even searched cfs and other symptoms that all appeared in the symptoms of kundalini on this forum. I just can't believe what I've found here. It appears that I have Claircognitive abilities but not clairaudience or clairvoyance so I was having a hard time finding the source. I even thought to myself at one point, can I even trust myself? It could b a demon for all I knew! (hence the research on everything I was realizing). I have asked it for a name and would never recieve one.
Seeing now that at the time, if it revealed itself as such I probably would have freaked out. What Ive read on the JOS website, so much rang true. Maybe I needed to come to terms w some of the disinformation on demons to accept an answer. Cause it really does only give me the answers I can handle. I'm feeling quite liberated and maybe I can finally meet who I've been speaking w for the last 4 years!
When this began I ended up having a very vivid dream that had had 3 demons. Each of which I had to identify to cross illusion and see truth. I ended up finding that I may had had a Jungian Shadow dream and I've had follow ups. I've written in detail everyone of them.
I guess I will hold my questions for now. I have plenty to read. I feel as tho I may be experienced but had never thought to look into Satanism as a plausible place to look. I'm excited to have found a place that may know exactly what I've gone thru. Most places I looked had either no idea or even lashed out at me almost as if they were jealous. If any experienced people would just care to chat w me one on one, i think it could be productive for me and possibly the other party, due to the 4 yrs of streaming info I have received. Thanks for taking the time to hear my rant and I'd love to hear any general advice or just hellos. Hopefully I may be of service in the near future.

[/TD]

Welcome, you seem quite wise.  The JOS website has a wealth of info, and if you have questions, feel free to post here.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "crystla16@..." <crystla16@...
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello

<td style="font:[/IMG]Welcome glad you are here.Sounds to me like like you have lived many lives and even practiced Satanism in some of them. You have a bit of a jump on some of us.Now can't wait to see what happens when you start doing power meditations.

Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 11:38:09 AM
<td style="font:[/IMG]   I am brand new here and have not yet made any proper committments but I'd like to introduce myself and maybe give a small background about myself. I only have Internet access via my phone currently, so I will apologize if any touchscreen typos pass my radar and bad grammar.

[/TD]

Hello people...I am new to satanism and I don't know much about it at all I am being raise in a Christian environment and I don't like it I know satan is better I can tell I'd like to establish a relationship with him while also learning about satanism

hi. make sure you learn as much as you can from the JoS website and if you havent done and are serious then dedicate to Father and once you do that start opening your charas ASAP.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ghastkyshadow@..." <ghastlyshadow@... wrote:

Hello people...I am new to satanism and I don't know much about it at all I am being raise in a Christian environment and I don't like it I know satan is better I can tell I'd like to establish a relationship with him while also learning about satanism

Joyofsatan.com Read this site.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 11:13 PM

Hello all, I am new to this group but not new to Satanism. I have been practicing for nearly a decade and figured it was time I started to get off of facebook and speak to like minded people. I thank you for your time and as always, Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome!!!!!!

Sent: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 7:05:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello all, I am new to this group but not new to Satanism. I have been practicing for nearly a decade and figured it was time I started to get off of facebook and speak to like minded people. I thank you for your time and as always, Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:05 AM, "spencer.fraley" <spencer.fraley@... wrote:

Hello all, I am new to this group but not new to Satanism. I have been practicing for nearly a decade and figured it was time I started to get off of facebook and speak to like minded people. I thank you for your time and as always, Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Welcome to the group Chris. Glad to have you here!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2012, at 12:46 AM, "christakacs99" <christakacs99@... wrote:

Hi. My name is Chris. I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi, and that I'm SUPER glad to be here:)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<td val[/IMG]I am super glad you are here.lol

Sent: Sun, Nov 25, 2012 8:46:55 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi. My name is Chris. I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi, and that I'm SUPER glad to be here:)

[/TD]

it seems that no one replies to my messages, seems that I all alone by myself. I've been doing the best I can, but still no answer. I even made my own ouija board to see if I could find out the name of my guardian demon but no answer. The board didn't work, even though I bought decent materials to make it. I asked the board whether it wanted to be destroyed, taking no answer as a "yes" and I had no answer. I'm prepared to chop my ouija board into pieces, but first I would like to know anyone's advice. I haven't seen any replies to my messages, nor anyone willing to give me advice, or offer some guide...since I haven't had any help here, neither the board wants to give me some answers, I will destroy it very soon and walk the road alone. I love Father Satan, and if that's his wish, that I walk the path alone, so be it.

It doesn't matter which materials you use, whether it works or not depends soley on the user. It may take ALOT of practice for it to work for you.
There are other types of divination that might work better for you, like the pendulum perhaps. It doesn't need quite as much practice for it to give answers, but again, the accuracy of those answers depends on the user.

And I see no good reason for you to destroy your ouija board, if you don't want to use it, just put it aside until you are ready to try again.

Good luck.

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ochoa_335@..." <ochoa_335@... wrote:

it seems that no one replies to my messages, seems that I all alone by myself. I've been doing the best I can, but still no answer. I even made my own ouija board to see if I could find out the name of my guardian demon but no answer. The board didn't work, even though I bought decent materials to make it. I asked the board whether it wanted to be destroyed, taking no answer as a "yes" and I had no answer. I'm prepared to chop my ouija board into pieces, but first I would like to know anyone's advice. I haven't seen any replies to my messages, nor anyone willing to give me advice, or offer some guide...since I haven't had any help here, neither the board wants to give me some answers, I will destroy it very soon and walk the road alone. I love Father Satan, and if that's his wish, that I walk the path alone, so be it.

What are your questions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ochoa_335@..." <ochoa_335@... wrote:

What do you mean no one answered your questions?

Is it about the ouija board or here on the forum?

If it is about the ouija board, it takes TIME and PATIENCE.

Rome wasn't built in one day so I guess your quest for chopping the board will have to be postponed :p

Wait until you're more spiritually evolved, focus your mind and practise void meditation. Otherwise you'll get nowhere.

Siguard Draconis

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

I would like to introduce myself. I go by the name Trey.
I grew up in the deep heart of MS. So its majority "christian" here i quote that because, most if not all of them disregard what their book says. well enough of that, i'm looking for something real spiritually.
needless to say churches around here, same thing, and while they don't actually say it. "you're not living right, you gotta change" (and on a side note, witnessed some quite odd things in a pentecostal church...meh.)

Well anyway, i haven't done the ritual yet. I'm still reading on the JoS website, i'm making sure i make a well thought out decision, but i do believe. (i just hope no one minds i joined the group before ritual, i was looking for personal experiences, found a few and likes em. :]... ) If i think i'm making a good decision, i'll do ritual by end of week, maybe sooner.

Welcome to the group Trey!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:19 AM, "treylw@..." <treylw@... wrote:

I grew up in the deep heart of MS. So its majority "christian" here i quote that because, most if not all of them disregard what their book says. well enough of that, i'm looking for something real spiritually.
needless to say churches around here, same thing, and while they don't actually say it. "you're not living right, you gotta change" (and on a side note, witnessed some quite odd things in a pentecostal church...meh.)

Well anyway, i haven't done the ritual yet. I'm still reading on the JoS website, i'm making sure i make a well thought out decision, but i do believe. (i just hope no one minds i joined the group before ritual, i was looking for personal experiences, found a few and likes em. :]... ) If i think i'm making a good decision, i'll do ritual by end of week, maybe sooner.

Yahoo! Groups Links

I would like it to be made known, that tonight i completed my dedication ritual. I Feel different, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders already.
I would just like to say

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:19 AM, "treylw@..." wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

welcome to the family Hail Satan!!!
On Feb 11, 2013 10:13 AM, "treylw@..." <treylw@... wrote:
I would like it to be made known, that tonight i completed my dedication ritual. I Feel different, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders already.
I would just like to say

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela  wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:19 AM, "treylw@..."  wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello
Sent: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 7:31:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I would just like to say

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Yahoo! Groups Links
[/TD]

A helpful member of the community told me to focus on void meditation, building an aura of protection, cleansing the aura, energy meditation and aligning the chakra for the first steps.

this is what im doing and i am making progress. i can now hold an image in my mind longer than before and the meditation is coming to me much more naturally

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gothic_asshole03" wrote:

Hi my name is brandon. And im new to this yahoo group. I have been through the jos site. And it is very interesting. Though i been through it when i was much younger like fifteen or sixteen (now twenty years old). It is my desire to begin this path into spiritual satanism. Even though there is alot of information on the net, I still do not know where to begin with. Concerning such as:

Prayer, Is it normal for a satanist, to pray directly to Satan.
And if so, how?

ritual tools, In my present situation i have no ritual tools. So?
can i still perform them? In some way? I have heard of using a visualization called "the astral temple". Any thoughts on doing rituals without ritual tools would be appreciative.

i did a dedication ritual, although i have doubts of its effectiveness.

And finally How should i begin to get into contact with my personal gaurdian demon, If i have one that is.

Thanks, And hope i will be able to connect with others on the same spiritual path.

Hail Enki!

So awesome! Welcome to the family, my Brother! Always so glad to see
new people finding Father. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/11/13, Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I would like it to be made known, that tonight i completed my dedication
ritual. I Feel different, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders
already.
I would just like to say

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

I grew up in the deep heart of MS. So its majority "christian" here i
quote that because, most if not all of them disregard what their book
says.
well enough of that, i'm looking for something real spiritually.
needless to say churches around here, same thing, and while they
don't
actually say it. "you're not living right, you gotta change" (and on a
side
note, witnessed some quite odd things in a pentecostal church...meh.)

Well anyway, i haven't done the ritual yet. I'm still reading on the
JoS website, i'm making sure i make a well thought out decision, but i do
believe. (i just hope no one minds i joined the group before ritual, i
was
looking for personal experiences, found a few and likes em. :]... ) If i
think i'm making a good decision, i'll do ritual by end of week, maybe
sooner.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hail Satan!!!
On Feb 18, 2013 10:01 AM, "Allison P" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
So awesome! Welcome to the family, my Brother! Always so glad to see
new people finding Father. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/11/13, Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I would like it to be made known, that tonight i completed my dedication
ritual. I Feel different, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders
already.
I would just like to say

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela  wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:19 AM, "treylw@..."  wrote:

I grew up in the deep heart of MS. So its majority "christian" here i
quote that because, most if not all of them disregard what their book
says.
well enough of that, i'm looking for something real spiritually.
needless to say churches around here, same thing, and while they
don't
actually say it. "you're not living right, you gotta change" (and on a
side
note, witnessed some quite odd things in a pentecostal church...meh.)

Well anyway, i haven't done the ritual yet. I'm still reading on the
JoS website, i'm making sure i make a well thought out decision, but i do
believe. (i just hope no one minds i joined the group before ritual, i
was
looking for personal experiences, found a few and likes em. :]... ) If i
think i'm making a good decision, i'll do ritual by end of week, maybe
sooner.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hello,

I have recently been researching more and more into Satanism and I have finally done the commitment to Our Father, or at least I think I have. Despite having clear intentions, I did the ritual when my family was in a kind of a dry season of money and the candle was an almost finished red candle. Furthermore I had to live with the fear of my parents interrupting the ritual (I could hear their voices), and the blood I used to sign the contract was but a smudge since I was unable to draw more (I tried pinching my index finger countless times, but the skin didn't prick)

Have I truly joined Lord Satan now? I have always seen him with some curiosity and even respect (before this, now it is confirmed) as I always saw him as the porveuyer of knowledge to mankind. I always kept this to myself specially since I studyied in a private Catholic school and my family is religious.

I simply couldn't tolerate the false one anymore, and how he tortured my family, who folly appart, had always prayed to him (heck even I prayed to her when I was misguided and blinded by the lies of the xian.)

Anyways, I hope to develop myself and to become empowered.

Warm regards.

Any amount (from the JoS site) is enough to use in the ritual. Father will understand why you were not able to get more blood out.
HAIL SATAN! Praise and Glory to all the Demons and Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "skomensky" <skomensky@... wrote:

Hello,

I have recently been researching more and more into Satanism and I have finally done the commitment to Our Father, or at least I think I have. Despite having clear intentions, I did the ritual when my family was in a kind of a dry season of money and the candle was an almost finished red candle. Furthermore I had to live with the fear of my parents interrupting the ritual (I could hear their voices), and the blood I used to sign the contract was but a smudge since I was unable to draw more (I tried pinching my index finger countless times, but the skin didn't prick)

Have I truly joined Lord Satan now? I have always seen him with some curiosity and even respect (before this, now it is confirmed) as I always saw him as the porveuyer of knowledge to mankind. I always kept this to myself specially since I studyied in a private Catholic school and my family is religious.

I simply couldn't tolerate the false one anymore, and how he tortured my family, who folly appart, had always prayed to him (heck even I prayed to her when I was misguided and blinded by the lies of the xian.)

Anyways, I hope to develop myself and to become empowered.

Warm regards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back