Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, I've been a Spiritual Satanist, but a very bad one for a long

sij.cindori

To add a little context, I'll give a short version of my "career" as an SS. I started off, meditating every day, practicing magick, learning, I had so much enthusiasm. But I've always been a weak person, I give in to laziness, and make excuses a lot. (Something I am still currently working on.) I fell in 'love' with a man who manipulated me, and things just spiraled downhill from there. I eventually fell into a great depression that was only cured when I traveled to China to join a martial arts school. Once at the school, after about 2 months of crap ( I was working in return for my training and the owner was kind of a task master) I found my passion for Yang Taiji Quan. Once in the groove I was practicing Taiji and Qigong about 6 hours a day. and on my breaks I was meditating for at least 30 to 45 minutes, (about 3 hours in total every day), at this time I was at my happiest, and most powerful, but I soon had to leave the school. It became apparent that the owner was trying to trap me there (had possession of my passport even) I was bailed out by my roomate at the time. (also a Satanist, wouldn't you guess). From there once again I fell down. I just kind of stopped, no meditating, no martial arts, nothing. Now it's going on two years from being there and I'm in the worst shape possible, and my spiritual energies are utterly non existing.

And now to the point after my long, drawn out ramblings, I'm married to a man that I love but don't want to be with (I feel such a deep connection with him that the thought of leaving him brings about legitimate thoughts of suicide in order to get out of the relationship without as much pain for myself), and I work an 8 hour shift job and I feel like I have no time. I want to change my life and I'm gonna need whatever help I can get. Be it advice or actual help. I've deleted all my video games, and have chosen to dedicate my time to myself as a Satanist, sense I don't have time for both, I've gotten rid of the less important one. But as I said before, I've always been a person with excuses, and I need as much help as I can get to break through this freaking wall that has been placed in front of me.

If any of you have any advice for me, or anything please send me an email at Sij.Cindori@....

Thank you for your time.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Almighty Gods of duat!!
Much love to my brothers and sisters in Satan.

Wish I could help you, if I wasn't going through quite a few problems myself... You kind of sound like me though minus the boyfriend, martial arts, and traveling to China lol. When I first got into Spiritual Satanism, meditation, and practicing magick I was very powerful in the beginning too, but then a couple years later, I'm complete shit. :( Mainly because of angelic thought forms, as far as I'm concerned, stopping and hindering my progress. Still though, I do my meditations and yoga everyday. Can't give up sister, no matter what.
Hail Satan.Hail the Almighty Gods and Goddesses of Duat. :)

This was posted by High Priest Don here: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1913.html 
A lot of people develop the same issue with meditation. The belief its hard and some demanding rigid task. This leads to one thing. People approach the subject with mental stress and anxiety, then meditation turns into a chore that one must push through. If its a chore.....its a bore. So they either quit or create a pointlessly forceful attitude which is self decimating in nature and fail later on down the road. They can also make the mistake of setting unrealistic expectations that when not met. Leaves them frustrated and demoralized. Those with a perfectionist attitude burnout the fasted. Its unconsciously linked to feelings of inferiority. The need to compensate its a total bummer and stresses them out.

This is why the material that states meditation is some hard pointlessly ascetic endeavour which only a hand full of masters have been able to do. Is one, nonsense and two, turns people away. And three, develops an attitude that leads to failure.

The serious truth about meditation is relaxation you want to just become totally relaxed. Stress is the opposite of relaxation. Sitting down to meditate with the attitude of the need to force something and its going to be a hard task a chore, is stressful. You have already self sabotaged. Its an obligation you put on yourself and its anxiety.

Meditation is the opposite of hard work. Its the art of being LAZY. You just sit back and relax and become too lazy to even think. Its not doing anything at all. If you like you can while relaxing, lazily melt into your breath. Till you are in state of supreme relaxation.

Lazy is a dirty word because it denotes not having to "live up to anyone's obligations of anything." Of just letting go and being free. Your only lazy in society when your not doing what someone else or society demands of you. Doing what you want instead.

Meditation is just this sitting down in a nice relaxing place, letting go of all attachments, obligations, scripts, self criticism and the anxiety that comes with it, these come from sense of obligations. And melting into total inner laziness, too lazy to care. And deep within that comes inner relaxation, bliss and freedom. You melt into supreme nothingness. Hard work is the enemy of meditation. If its hard its not lazy. To get to nothingness you have to do.......nothing.

Mediation=Supreme Laziness.

This is me meditating:

HAHAHAHA the image is perfect! XD The sloth! X"D Oh my god hahaha.. x'D

Στις 3:47 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

This was posted by High Priest Don here: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic1913.html 
A lot of people develop the same issue with meditation. The belief its hard and some demanding rigid task. This leads to one thing. People approach the subject with mental stress and anxiety, then meditation turns into a chore that one must push through. If its a chore.....its a bore. So they either quit or create a pointlessly forceful attitude which is self decimating in nature and fail later on down the road. They can also make the mistake of setting unrealistic expectations that when not met. Leaves them frustrated and demoralized. Those with a perfectionist attitude burnout the fasted. Its unconsciously linked to feelings of inferiority. The need to compensate its a total bummer and stresses them out.

This is why the material that states meditation is some hard pointlessly ascetic endeavour which only a hand full of masters have been able to do. Is one, nonsense and two, turns people away. And three, develops an attitude that leads to failure.

The serious truth about meditation is relaxation you want to just become totally relaxed. Stress is the opposite of relaxation. Sitting down to meditate with the attitude of the need to force something and its going to be a hard task a chore, is stressful. You have already self sabotaged. Its an obligation you put on yourself and its anxiety.

Meditation is the opposite of hard work. Its the art of being LAZY. You just sit back and relax and become too lazy to even think. Its not doing anything at all. If you like you can while relaxing, lazily melt into your breath. Till you are in state of supreme relaxation.

Lazy is a dirty word because it denotes not having to "live up to anyone's obligations of anything." Of just letting go and being free. Your only lazy in society when your not doing what someone else or society demands of you. Doing what you want instead.

Meditation is just this sitting down in a nice relaxing place, letting go of all attachments, obligations, scripts, self criticism and the anxiety that comes with it, these come from sense of obligations. And melting into total inner laziness, too lazy to care. And deep within that comes inner relaxation, bliss and freedom. You melt into supreme nothingness. Hard work is the enemy of meditation. If its hard its not lazy. To get to nothingness you have to do.......nothing.

This is me meditating:

Yep. I'm a perfectionist and I expect a lot of myself so I can burnout easy if I let myself. It's a fuckin curse

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 21, 2014, at 2:12 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 3:47 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

This is me meditating:

We can change the dirty word lazy... to basically freedom ;) 
Question : If the al jilwah says satans leads the path without a book then how does one come to know of dedicating if he is an atheist or something else? If he remains without because of misguidance or makes his own destiny... 

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:12 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Στις 3:47 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

This is me meditating:

<[/IMG]

FANTASTIC. Could not have said it better myself. This is a really useful piece of info that resonates for me and certainly for others, if as essential advice for beginners or an equally useful reminders for anyone feeling rutted or anxious for progress.

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:12 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is me meditating:

FANTASTIC. Well said, Light. A really useful piece of info, essential advice for beginners and an equally useful reminder for anyone feeling rutted or anxious for progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back