Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello. I'm new here.

crackthecrow

Good evening fellow worshipers. I figured that it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I'm just another guy with his issues, living in a catholic home, simply looking for a place to get guidance. Or at the very least some good conversation. Maybe the answer to a question or two.

Well, for now, only two.

First off, would anyone happen to be in Hawaii? Strange place for a person like me to be living, I know. But I'm just wondering if there are any others.

Second, would anyone be able to recommend some beginning "steps" for a new Satanist? As is, I can simply sence auras of sorts. To the great annoyance of a friend, I'm spiritually blind otherwise.

Anyways, I'm hoping that we can be good friends.

Yeah,of course we can be friends,we should be even more closer than simple friends,we must be like broders to make our Father Satan proud of us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@... wrote:
Good evening fellow worshipers. I figured that it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I'm just another guy with his issues, living in a catholic home, simply looking for a place to get guidance. Or at the very least some good conversation. Maybe the answer to a question or two.

Well, for now, only two.

First off, would anyone happen to be in Hawaii? Strange place for a person like me to be living, I know. But I'm just wondering if there are any others.

Second, would anyone be able to recommend some beginning "steps" for a new Satanist? As is, I can simply sence auras of sorts. To the great annoyance of a friend, I'm spiritually blind otherwise.

-Graduated from Roosevelt High in Honolulu. USe Theistic Satanism
enjoy the guidance of Satan

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@... wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

Attachments :
welcome and I hope you like satanism. First I'd recommend that you read everything on the jos website.second if you like satanism start noticing how your life is now and then dedicate your soul. I dedicated my soul and my life has improved drastically.

phbar1641 <phbar1641@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@... wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

Ah, you're in Honolulu? I'm going to be going to the community colledge there in a month or so. Heh. You're the only local Satanist I've heard of outside of a friend and I.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phbar1641" <phbar1641@... wrote:

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@ wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

Seeing as I'm rather new to this, I'm not in much of a hurry to sign my soul away to something I don't really understand. Maybe in the near future, but for now I'm rather content.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrickcepeda@... wrote:

welcome and I hope you like satanism. First I'd recommend that you read everything on the jos website.second if you like satanism start noticing how your life is now and then dedicate your soul. I dedicated my soul and my life has improved drastically.

phbar1641 <phbar1641@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@ wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

Seeing as I'm rather new to this, I'm not in much of a hurry to sign my soul away to something I don't really understand. Maybe in the near future, but for now I'm rather content.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrickcepeda@ wrote:

phbar1641 <phbar1641@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@ wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

i like to ask any other satanists lives in mongolia

Ah, you're in Honolulu? I'm going to be going to the community colledge there in a month or so. Heh. You're the only local Satanist I've heard of outside of a friend and I.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phbar1641" <phbar1641@ wrote:

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@ wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

No, I'm stateside now but love Satan and hope you do too. Willing to help any way I can

- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crackthecrow" <crackthecrow@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phbar1641" <phbar1641@ wrote:

Well, for now, only two.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back