Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello family, a quick question:

xScorpionPriestessx

Okay, so I just joined JOS recently after finding the website through my research into Father Lucifer. I've been transferring a lot of stuff from the website into my notebooks for study and such. I just needed help on the hieratic information on the old Gods. I see the website has many different articles and sermons written on the hieratic information on most of the Gods, especially the Crowned Princes and such, but I come up short when looking for Father Lucifer's hieratic information. Is there a page for Our Father somewhere that I'm missing, or possibly one for Father in the forums? I love seeing how all the Gods have been connected to us through the centuries in one form or another, and I've really been wanting to do a deep dive on Father Lucifer since finding the hieratic pages for all the other Gods. Can someone help me out, please? Much love, and thanks in advance.
Ave Lucifer! Hail the Gods of Old!

I don't know what you mean by "hieratic" but here is some information I can find;

Father Satan is the King of Orion (realm of Gods). He, Baalzebul (Satan's half brother), Astaroth (Satan's daughter) and Azazel (Satan's Son) has always communicated with humanking through our history. Even the oldest people believed and interact with them. For example one of the oldest name of Baalzebul is Dyeus (which evolved to Latin words Deus and Deusa. Deus and Deusa means God and Goddess in Latin). Dyeus used by pre-historic Proto-Indo-European Pagans.

Satan has five wifes (symbolise five elements) and seven sons (symbolise seven chakras).

Hierarchy of Demons;
Satan, Baalzebul, Astaroth and Azazel are at the top of the hierarchy. There are other Demons who has authority in Orion (realm of Gods) as well.
Such as;
Six Chief Gods of Hell (Agaliarept, Asmodeus, Fleruty, Focalor, Satanachia and Sargatanas)
Thoth
Bathin
Set
Seshat
Zagan etc...

Okay, so I just joined JOS recently after finding the website through my research into Father Lucifer. I've been transferring a lot of stuff from the website into my notebooks for study and such. I just needed help on the hieratic information on the old Gods. I see the website has many different articles and sermons written on the hieratic information on most of the Gods, especially the Crowned Princes and such, but I come up short when looking for Father Lucifer's hieratic information. Is there a page for Our Father somewhere that I'm missing, or possibly one for Father in the forums? I love seeing how all the Gods have been connected to us through the centuries in one form or another, and I've really been wanting to do a deep dive on Father Lucifer since finding the hieratic pages for all the other Gods. Can someone help me out, please? Much love, and thanks in advance.

This one?

Welcome! It's great that you started to keep this information for your personal studies. I did the same at the very beginning.

As of now, the hieratic information only exist for Baal, Inanna and Azazel. 🙂

I couldn't say if there would be one for Father Satan in the future.

I don't know what you mean by "hieratic" but here is some information I can find;

Father Satan is the King of Orion (realm of Gods). He, Baalzebul (Satan's half brother), Astaroth (Satan's daughter) and Azazel (Satan's Son) has always communicated with humanking through our history. Even the oldest people believed and interact with them. For example one of the oldest name of Baalzebul is Dyeus (which evolved to Latin words Deus and Deusa. Deus and Deusa means God and Goddess in Latin). Dyeus used by pre-historic Proto-Indo-European Pagans.

Satan has five wifes (symbolise five elements) and seven sons (symbolise seven chakras).

Hierarchy of Demons;
Satan, Baalzebul, Astaroth and Azazel are at the top of the hierarchy. There are other Demons who has authority in Orion (realm of Gods) as well.
Such as;
Six Chief Gods of Hell (Agaliarept, Asmodeus, Fleruty, Focalor, Satanachia and Sargatanas)
Thoth
Bathin
Set
Seshat
Zagan etc...
Thank you guys for reaching out. Padme, I used the term "hieratic" because that's what was used on the pages for Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and Abraxas. I basically just wanted to know if there was a page like that for Father Lucifer. I basically just wanted to know if anyone had put together a page like those others for Lucifer, where it states their alias names through other religions and mythos through out history. I know from reading I've done on the website that Lord Lucifer is Odin/Wodan, and that he is also Enki, as well as Dagon. My main interest was if anyone knows what his alias was in Greek Mythology, and any other aliases he may have had throughout history. I love going down rabbitholes and deep dives about the Gods I venerate and honor, so I just was curious is all. Thank you guys for replying though, love and respect to all my SS family.

Welcome! It's great that you started to keep this information for your personal studies. I did the same at the very beginning.

As of now, the hieratic information only exist for Baal, Inanna and Azazel. 🙂

I couldn't say if there would be one for Father Satan in the future.
Okay thank you, I combed the site looking for a page like that for Father Lucifer, and figured after I had exhausted every avenue that there probably wasn't one. And thank you for the warm welcome as well. You guys are awesome! Much love!

Actually, nevermind lololol I found what I was looking for. I found HPS Lydia's post about Satan/Lucifer/Poseidon and that pretty much summed up my questions in a nutshell. I remember reading on the website that Satan is associated with the seas, and also with Beelzebub being Zeus, IDK how I didn't put two and two together and realize that Satan is Poseidon in Greek mythos.

Thank you guys for reaching out. Padme, I used the term "hieratic" because that's what was used on the pages for Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and Abraxas. I basically just wanted to know if there was a page like that for Father Lucifer. I basically just wanted to know if anyone had put together a page like those others for Lucifer, where it states their alias names through other religions and mythos through out history. I know from reading I've done on the website that Lord Lucifer is Odin/Wodan, and that he is also Enki, as well as Dagon. My main interest was if anyone knows what his alias was in Greek Mythology, and any other aliases he may have had throughout history. I love going down rabbitholes and deep dives about the Gods I venerate and honor, so I just was curious is all. Thank you guys for replying though, love and respect to all my SS family.
Oh i see, i usually use Turkish website of JoS (spiritualsatanizm.org) so i didnt understanding what you mean by hieratic.

Also Father Satan is Dionysus in Greek Mythology.

Actually, nevermind lololol I found what I was looking for. I found HPS Lydia's post about Satan/Lucifer/Poseidon and that pretty much summed up my questions in a nutshell. I remember reading on the website that Satan is associated with the seas, and also with Beelzebub being Zeus, IDK how I didn't put two and two together and realize that Satan is Poseidon in Greek mythos.
Terrible timing on that unfortunately, High Priest Hooded Cobra has very recently revealed that the assumption that Satan was Poseidon was incorrect and that Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are all aspects of one God that being Baal e.g Zeus.

Satan in the Greek Pantheon is as far as we are currently aware is actually Dionysius.

To answer your first question from my understanding the Hieratic information on Satan is yet to be made, obviously HPHC wants to ensure he gets everything 100% correct, probably specifically to avoid confusions such as this going forward and so unfortunately that means we do not have that information on one big page as of yet.

The Satan Poseidon connection was made largely due to the obvious allegories regarding Satan and Poseidon due to their respective connections to the deep, unknown and subconscious however its important to remember Baal also represents these things especially when it comes to the mind and subconscious of humanity, Satan as far as I am aware more specifically represents absolute truth, wisdom and the primordial forces of the universe itself.

A handy way of thinking about it is that Zeus is the father of humanity and Satan is the father of the Gods, so you can see just how important both these deities are, the King and the Pathway.

Reinforcing what WoadWarrior said here, yes, a lot of things in the main website will be updated as we're officially entering the next phase of the Joy of Satan. First of all, this community will be renamed Joy of Satanas, because the "AS" in the end of the Holy Words holds Power through Meaning. The full world starts with "SA" and ends with "AS" to signify the Eternal Loop of Truth that Satanas is. We have many things in the website that are not factual but were left off because 1. that's what we knew at the time 2. we needed to survive, so I guess compromises were made. Now that we're out of the trenches and are much bigger, HP HoodedCobra will vanquish every wrong information about our Gods so we can worship Them in Their True Magnificence.

Anyway, welcome!

Terrible timing on that unfortunately, High Priest Hooded Cobra has very recently revealed that the assumption that Satan was Poseidon was incorrect and that Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are all aspects of one God that being Baal e.g Zeus.

Satan in the Greek Pantheon is as far as we are currently aware is actually Dionysius.

To answer your first question from my understanding the Hieratic information on Satan is yet to be made, obviously HPHC wants to ensure he gets everything 100% correct, probably specifically to avoid confusions such as this going forward and so unfortunately that means we do not have that information on one big page as of yet.

The Satan Poseidon connection was made largely due to the obvious allegories regarding Satan and Poseidon due to their respective connections to the deep, unknown and subconscious however its important to remember Baal also represents these things especially when it comes to the mind and subconscious of humanity, Satan as far as I am aware more specifically represents absolute truth, wisdom and the primordial forces of the universe itself.

A handy way of thinking about it is that Zeus is the father of humanity and Satan is the father of the Gods, so you can see just how important both these deities are, the King and the Pathway.
Well shit lmaoooo. Okay, thank you for correcting that for me, I appreciate that! I seen that post by HPHC and I bookmarked it but hadn't got to read it yet. I'll take the time to dive into it as soon as possible. Much love, you guys!

Reinforcing what WoadWarrior said here, yes, a lot of things in the main website will be updated as we're officially entering the next phase of the Joy of Satan. First of all, this community will be renamed Joy of Satanas, because the "AS" in the end of the Holy Words holds Power through Meaning. The full world starts with "SA" and ends with "AS" to signify the Eternal Loop of Truth that Satanas is. We have many things in the website that are not factual but were left off because 1. that's what we knew at the time 2. we needed to survive, so I guess compromises were made. Now that we're out of the trenches and are much bigger, HP HoodedCobra will vanquish every wrong information about our Gods so we can worship Them in Their True Magnificence.

Anyway, welcome!
Hell yes, I love this! Thank you for the warm welcome, you guys have been so much help, seriously. I feel at home already among you all!

Since it seems like you are quite intuitive already and the website is only supplementing your current beliefs, I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Since it seems like you are quite intuitive already and the website is only supplementing your current beliefs, I look forward to seeing your future posts.
Thank you, friend 😘 I've definitely been studying like a mad woman, lolol. About five/six years now of studying and researching. I've always been a knowledge hungry person as far as the "unknown" goes. I can't wait to get to know all of you, as well!

Welcome to the Familiy Sister !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back