Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone..

produkt94

I have been in a certain situation for about a year and a couple months now..my name is Chris by the way..please hear me out, I'm not alone if you know what I mean.

I have always enjoyed writing poetry..until I wanted to take it to the next level. I love rapping. Not the "bitches, money, weed" rap on the radio, I'm talking about real life situations described in a song.

I was outside one night, thinking, about a year and a half ago. My life at that time was spinning outta control. Nothing I did was right, I couldn't get ahead for anything..I was frustrated..

I decided, and it was a strong decision, that I was gonna make music. I felt it, I got the goosebumps from the new path I was going to take. And right at that moment, I heard a male voice that said, "you have it"

My heart started racing and I perked my ears a little and said, "excuse me?"
Then I heard a female say "he's terrified!"

The only thing I could think of was demons.

Please respond to this message..I've had 2 things happen to me.

I felt a weird pressure in my head, moving around..it got deeper and my brain was literally shocked..my vision went red and my tv started messing up..

Number two experience..I was in bed, and felt an energy enter my torso/stomach area..it felt hot, but not overbearing heat..every exhale made the energy surface to my skin, making it feel tingly, until I would inhale, then it would go back in...

I'm not scared, I'm just really confused.

I'm new here but have had a lot of 'paranormal' experiences since I was a little kid.  From my own experience, there was a time when I was in total need of direction.  My husband at that time was extremely abusive but I really didn't (I was a Christian at the time and told by the church to stay in the situation, though I know he would have ended up killing me) know for sure that I could leave the situation without 'God' being angry with me.  Anyhow, I was in the bathroom and trying to figure out what to do was driving me nuts.  I was standing by the mirror and a male voice said, clear as day, "It's okay for you to leave."  That was it.  I THINK that because I had so much energy and such into it (as you did with your dilemma), that it allowed a spiritual being to help guide me.  It sounds like (though I cannot be sure) you had 2 beings who were trying to help you.  And yeah, I guess if you're not used to things like this happening (I've had lots of things happen, including voices, so it didn't freak me out) I can see how the other entity/spirit/guide would have commented on your being scared - though I think a reassuring word on her part would have been more soothing.  As far as the physical sensation - I've had a lot of physical stuff happen to me, which continues (from being gently touched to being punched in the stomach over and over), I've not felt what you are describing.  I DO know, that 3 days ago, when I had my first actual conversation (verbally, me to Him), I felt a strong presence which was a bit heavy, but comforting and things were a bit 'blurred' I guess would be the word.  I believe it was His way to let me know, indeed, now that I know Satan is our actual Creator and God (and I have been searching for the truth for a long time) and want to dedicate myself to Him, He is here for me.  That brings me great joy but I am angry at being lied to for so long and how the lie continues.  Sorry to ramble, but it sounds like good things are about to happen for you.  And when you hear someone talking to you, from my own experience (for the most part), it's something that's pretty rare for most people - but a voice we can generally trust.  If it was a voice saying to do bad things, then no.  I wouldn't trust it.  But it sounds like a positive confirmation which you needed to hear.  May good things come your way. 

Daemons don't do that. They are very loving and caring. They would never harm a hair on ours heads unless something really fucked up was done. You have been punk'd by jewhovan entities. I know because I'm very familiar with their... "tactics"

This so called message from them had no basis, it was almost something insane, and contradictory. You're not even psychically open enough to hear our Gods. Jewhovanites have highly telepathic capabilities which is how they cause this even though we're not open enough to hear anything. Write if off as a trick. I mean, these psychopaths spend all of their time stalking us. Waiting for their chance to pull shit like this, typically when you're life is fucking up. Preying on a weak mind, or a weakening mind of their own doing or general life circumstances is something they live for. It's a thrill, their popcorn on saturday night movie along with after movie sex. 

You need to read and study the Joy of Satan
You'll find that these things will be revealed to you on it. Our Gods again are not tricksters, or those who send mixed messages. It's typically loud and clear with no room for interpretation whether heard or not. You know it was them. There's no confusion.

I appreciate your enthusiasm LoneBlueTear truly. You probably don't know our enemy well. I have had multiple experiences as well. You typically don't truly hear, and or react with positive entities until you Dedicate to Father Satan. In fact I might go so far as to say it almost never happens. Our enemy likes to take advantage of those who are Spiritually more powerful than others are by toying with them. I know because I have been haunted by them since I was born. I have had multiple  seemingly good experiences which were temporarily only to fuck me later, and far more negative deadly experiences which were outright bad. Basically jewhovan entities play nice cop, bad cop, but are all evil.

They'll act like your best friend and grant minor stuff to screw you over later. And then will seem like an entirely different entity when another one "seemingly" comes around but it still the same one after all. They know how to change your perpecption of them until you can see through their lies which comes with power meditation. Never forget to ask if they are of Satan when they come around. The Gods commend you for your caution and will reassure you in an undeniable way its them.

Greys the most common one are probably the ones who spoke to this person :(
They love to play on your senses and will lead you into death if you are undedicated if you give them attention.
It's better to open your Soul through the 40 days of power located on the JoS links section I believe, or on this group if you haven't then know that you are talking to, and hearing the enemy always. If he has a true problem then I suggest contacting Father Satan through one of his Sigils also on the website.

I KNOW the enemy. Again not that I am undermining you, just that I know exactly what he is talking about and I see the enemy all over it. Did they even bother to give him any further direction or advice as to how to achieve his goal, or who he should talk to? Because the music industry is DOMINATED by kikes, and he should have the proper advice in that situation as to not get fucked over. I just don't want then to think he had contact with our Gods/Goddesses because he didn't. And I suspect you didn't any time either. On rare occasions your Guardian will be around you some time before you Dedicate, or you might recieve some help from Father Satan with minor things but that's about it. You would never hear them. It would just be a minor interaction.

I know the enemy because I have been forced to deal with them my entire life. Imagine being forced into the USSR and being with the  enemy jew all that time for almost 35 years and then waking up to the fact that in one way or another your entire life has been dominated by them. My story is the same without the direct violence.

It's the same idea entirely, I don't boast about knowing the enemy for nothing. I do sadly... I had to learn the way I did. I wish this shit on no one unless they're a jew.

I am sorry that you had to deal with an abusive psychotic terd. I hope you left that suicidal place and never looked back, if you haven't then don't listen to advice like that. There's no need to take abuse like that. A TRUE Gentile never takes abuse like that ever from ANYONE. It's not healthy. Having said that xianity teaches us to turn away from our true Gentilism, or Paganism I.e. Spiritual Satanism and attempts to destroy us however possible. Know that Jewhova is an invention of the jews and is therefore fictitious, and destructive to whoever involves itself with it, as there are real entities masquerading as Jewhova known as angels/greys/reptilians/jews etc..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back