Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

heaven and hell

jojojo095

i am a theistic satanists and id like to know what other theists satanists think about heaven and hell? and also Satan of course being the true God but how did he a get born, did he just appear one day and made earth?

<td val[/IMG]Heaven and Hell are merely concepts created by RHP religions to keep its followers in check. Heaven is a reward for good sheep, whereas Hell is for those who step out of line. When a person dies, they do not go to either heaven or hell, but are reincarnated into another form of life. I suppose that the true "hell" is Paradise Lost, a spiritual realm, containing spiritually deprived souls. If, throughout many lifetimes, a person fails to empower their soul, they will eventually end up here. It is not a blazing inferno, but a land of mist where the spirits flit about aimlessly. The origins of Satan Himself are unknown. He created humanity, not the earth. Satan, and His close friend Beelzebub (also known as Enlil) created us as a workforce, as this planet was abundant with precious metals. But I think that knowledge of the beginning of Satan is destined to remain a mystery to humanity for very long time.

--- On Tue, 24/3/09, jojojo095 <jojojo095@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] heaven and hell
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 24 March, 2009, 6:06 AM

<pre>i am a theistic satanists and id like to know what other theists satanists think about heaven and hell? and also Satan of course being the true God but how did he a get born, did he just appear one day and made earth? ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <* To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/ <* Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <* To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join (Yahoo! ID required) <* To change settings via email: mailto:[email protected] mailto:[email protected] <* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ </pre>
[/TD]

They say Lucifier was an angel of god that Pretty much told god to shove it *putting the long story short* and was sadly banned because he wanted what was right. As far as heaven. i've never been there, but hell is a place i've had some visions of, it's nice. Just don't go there on "The last day" Hell and Heaven fall apart, it's not a pretty nor fun sight. : /

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:06:32 PM

i am a theistic satanists and id like to know what other theists satanists think about heaven and hell? and also Satan of course being the true God but how did he a get born, did he just appear one day and made earth?

In my opinion they are not. More like a space in the astral realm several people take up and call it  "heaven "  are where people who believe they are angels go to or gathered at. While "hell” is just where demons may meet.   From what I know about thought form power they can make that area look like how they want it to look like.   So they are real places just they are not as they have been labeled as by churches. So you’re not going to "burn" and you are not going to be in a place where you can drift along and do nothing. (Heaven?) Well... hem....actually in that case you could just do that but that would be a waste of time.

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 9:20:48 AM

whats the deal with heaven and hell are they like real places...

they are real places. my dad has told me(even though he's dead) i've met many ppl that have died. my dad has told me stuff bout heaven. i just wanted to know what it was like until i met this one person. he told me all about it. he was in heaven for a few seconds and he didn't like it at all. he told me all about hell. i will tell you what it is like. i will tell everybody what it is like.

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 6:20:48 AM

idk im trying to understand more

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 6:20:48 AM

Heaven, I doubt exists, because it's some xian bullshit. However, I know Hell exists. Its where father takes us after we, you know, pass away. We either stay there or is resurrected by Father. Its also said in JOS, its a seen as a nice place, quiet and peaceful, and not at all like xians describe it as fiery and misery. Also, it said demons may also lead you there (after enough loyalty to them,of course) when astral projecting.

HAIL SATAN!!

yes,of course their is a heaven and a hell as well.it's just a matter of your belief's.

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 8:20:48 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking, but then what happens to the Xian? 

Sent from my iPod
On Dec 27, 2009, at 3:11 PM, Apathy Aerosmith <breakthevow@... wrote:
  Heaven, I doubt exists, because it's some xian bullshit. However, I know Hell exists. Its where father takes us after we, you know, pass away. We either stay there or is resurrected by Father. Its also said in JOS, its a seen as a nice place, quiet and peaceful, and not at all like xians describe it as fiery and misery. Also, it said demons may also lead you there (after enough loyalty to them,of course) when astral projecting.

HAIL SATAN!!

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Well if heaven is real then doesn't that defeat the whole perpouse of beleiving that there is no god? I don't know if I agree with that because what kind of people would go to heaven then? If you catch my drift..

Sent from my iPod
On Dec 27, 2009, at 8:32 AM, Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:
  In my opinion they are not. More like a space in the astral realm several people take up and call it  "heaven "  are where people who believe they are angels go to or gathered at. While "hell” is just where demons may meet.   From what I know about thought form power they can make that area look like how they want it to look like.   So they are real places just they are not as they have been labeled as by churches. So you’re not going to "burn" and you are not going to be in a place where you can drift along and do nothing. (Heaven?) Well... hem....actually in that case you could just do that but that would be a waste of time.

i think Their "heaven" has never existed , just a plot from xians...from what i think and have learned two things in my time here....1. Hell is base chakra and heaven is Crown when opened, so in my opinion ...i think ....they will go to duat like us..and probably finally see the truth..it will just be to late for them and theyll be reincartnated or remain a soul in astral. Its sad really...im hoping its not like that ..becuase even as a christian yrs ago i dreamed about seeing my family again..but as a Satanist i dont have to wait until death comes..i can see and speak to them through trance someday and i can be alive while doing it. I hope this helped i dont wanna down your spirits ;) Slailie.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 12:34:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] heaven and hell

Sent from my iPod
  Heaven, I doubt exists, because it's some xian bullshit. However, I know Hell exists. Its where father takes us after we, you know, pass away. We either stay there or is resurrected by Father. Its also said in JOS, its a seen as a nice place, quiet and peaceful, and not at all like xians describe it as fiery and misery.. Also, it said demons may also lead you there (after enough loyalty to them,of course) when astral projecting.

HAIL SATAN!!

heaven is an actual place on the astral plain
but has been ruined by war. Hell is Duat, also on the astral plain and the planet on which the gods live. its all code words etc. but yah
they're actual places just not officially named as such

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, Dec 29, 2009 09:08 AM

i think Their "heaven" has never existed , just a plot from xians...from what i think and have learned two things in my time here...1. Hell is base chakra and heaven is Crown when opened, so in my opinion ...i think ....they will go to duat like us..and probably finally see the truth..it will just be to late for them and theyll be reincartnated or remain a soul in astral. Its sad really...im hoping its not like that ..becuase even as a christian yrs ago i dreamed about seeing my family again..but as a Satanist i dont have to wait until death comes..i can see and speak to them through trance someday and i can be alive while doing it. I hope this helped i dont wanna down your spirits ;)
Slailie.

Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 12:34:07 AM

Sent from my iPod

HAIL SATAN!!

To my belief they either can or cannot be actual places, but the general idea of these two terms comes from the chakras. 2 to be exact. The one at the base of the spine holds the serpent which when activated feels like burning fire and Hell was always thought to be a place of fire. Heaven I believe refers to the crown chakra where the serpent leaves and is above "Hell" so to speak as is the common theme. I believe it also refers to the feeling that you get when it leaves. "Feeling like you're in Heaven" or something like that. Most of these terms in the buybull refer to the chakras. For instance, "seven lamps burning before God" refers most definitely to the 7 main chakras along the spinal column. There's a lot of coded messages in different books and whatnot that are actually referring to the chakras especially the buybull and a lot of it has been misinterpreted and corrupted to keep people from the truth. Hope this helps. I actually remember a HP posting something about this as far as Heaven and Hell go.

Hail Satan!
Hail Leviathan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:

In my opinion they are not. More like a space in the astral realm several people take up and call it  "heaven "  are where people who believe they are angels go to or gathered at. While "hell” is just where demons may meet.   From what I know about thought form power they can make that area look like how they want it to look like.

So they are real places just they are not as they have been labeled as by churches. So you’re not going to "burn" and you are not going to be in a place where you can drift along and do nothing. (Heaven?) Well... hem....actually in that case you could just do that but that would be a waste of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back