Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heart Chakra Hurting?

heather_14

Hm, how do I explain this?

There's this guy who I treat as my best friend, and, well, I noticed that he is extremely sensitive. For example, I would listen to him talk and he would kinda offend me by his answer. Not that his answer isn't rude or anything, it also hurts me.

The thing is, whenever he notices I didn't liked what he said, he would look at me like a puppy who has been kicked. Immediately after that, I feel my heart chakra is being stabbed so hard, and I would always flinch everytime. Then he would try to be the yes-man (agreeing on everything I say) and I know that he is trying so hard because of his facial expression and my heart chakra still feeling stabbed.

Now, I've been detaching my chakras from the enemies of Father Satan, and I know they no longer have any effect on me, but I ask, why does this still happen? Is it because of my best friend? I have a healthy relationship with him by the way, any feedback is appreciated.

I think it's more to do with the mind.When he puts up the puppy face you talk about,your human instincts could be making you feel like you have victimised him.Or maybe you've lived to associate that facial expression with compassion,which then affects your heart chakra that way.But it's always good to stay on the guard, depending on how long you've known someone and how much you know about them
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018, 11:36 pm heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666], <[email protected] wrote:
  Hm, how do I explain this?

There's this guy who I treat as my best friend, and, well, I noticed that he is extremely sensitive. For example, I would listen to him talk and he would kinda offend me by his answer. Not that his answer isn't rude or anything, it also hurts me.

The thing is, whenever he notices I didn't liked what he said, he would look at me like a puppy who has been kicked. Immediately after that, I feel my heart chakra is being stabbed so hard, and I would always flinch everytime. Then he would try to be the yes-man (agreeing on everything I say) and I know that he is trying so hard because of his facial expression and my heart chakra still feeling stabbed.

Now, I've been detaching my chakras from the enemies of Father Satan, and I know they no longer have any effect on me, but I ask, why does this still happen? Is it because of my best friend? I have a healthy relationship with him by the way, any feedback is appreciated.

Sounds like there's a link between you two and he uses that expression to get to you.
Unless he's in our family he is still used as a way to hurt you. Rather he knows or not.
The heart is the way the enemy always attacks.
Need to strengthen your heart and close it off when talking to your friend and not give him expression of your own.Poker face :)
But of course close your other ones too when talking that long. It helps.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Thanks all for replying. It's very helpful! I'll try to use one of your methods to see if it works.

Anyway, another question. Which is more powerful, doing a spellwork for 90 days, let the energies resonate by waiting for a few days, and do it at another moon sign for 90 days OR do the spellwork daily?

I am planning to strengthen my aura and chakras by doing a spellworking on them, but I thought which methods of these are powerful, do it for 90 days, wait a few days, then do it again or daily meditations? I want to strengthen my aura and chakras for 4 years straight, so I am curious which method is powerful.

This is my plan if you are curious:

IF 90 Days, Wait, then Repeat...:

Moon in Leo: AoP = Runes Algiz, Saulo, and Tyr
Will be restarting it every Moon in Leo and on Spring of Equinox

IF Continous:

I did it at the Moon of Taurus. A few days would be 40 days of AoP. Will be planning to restart it at the Spring of Equinox, but I am not yet sure.

Please reply quickly, thank you.

Could be wrong but workings are usually 40 days.None the least do 40 days.Avoid the void,Proper time and planet helps alot.
Protect is a daily, if start another protect then add to it. One in morning another at noon.
Opening and empower chakras is also a daily thing.

Spells that you do, you do then then you don't think about them, example money spell.Choose proper time and all and do the working then don't think about it. For if do it can't hinder your work.
Hope I answered your question.

80 and 90 days are much more powerful, and would usually be done whenever it is a deep-rooted issue. 8 means infinity, 9 means permanence. Of course, 40 days are still good, but if you want to continue more without breaking the cycle, then do 80 or 90 days.

Thank you for the answer nonetheless, Seeker SS :)

Unless there's new info that I haven't see, I believe you go them weird.
Yes 8 and 9 has their means but 80 and 90 isn't connected to them.
http://web.archive.org/web/201509121808 ... agick.html

None the least do as you wish, good luck.
On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 11:04 PM, heather_14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   80 and 90 days are much more powerful, and would usually be done whenever it is a deep-rooted issue. 8 means infinity, 9 means permanence. Of course, 40 days are still good, but if you want to continue more without breaking the cycle, then do 80 or 90 days.

Thank you for the answer nonetheless, Seeker SS :)

@Seeker SS: Either you're trolling or I don't know anymore....

{8}0 - Princess Astarte's number; {9}0 - one of Father Satan's number.

If in workings, they bring much more better and more permanent results, because you don't have to do the working twice, UNLESS there are still some lingering problems, so yeah.

I noticed you reply alot to alot and that's great really is so keep it up. 

However I don't care if one corrects me, gets me to understand and learn more.
But when you state or say troll Because you don't understand, then now that is one thing I won't stand for.
So use your own common sense and ask to clarify or just correct and be on your way.
Another thing, just so you know not everyone knows numerology, that comes to also the work. 
If you stated that, it helps to give the link or the info you got that from.
For as I know for now till I see or read new info about it.40 days is the works that should be done.
It's also why I give a link, and it states 40 days.Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 4:28 PM, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Seeker SS: I'm not a Goddess to know everything, but this should of been common knowledge if you payed close attention.

1. I only called you a troll once.

2. "How long to do the working:

-40 days straight engraves it into the soul

-80 days straight for more deep-rooted issues

-90 days straight is the most effective for deep-rooted problems. If you go for 80 days you might as well add on another 10 days for maximum effectiveness

-40 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

-80 or 90 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

The last one is for serious life problems. After doing one round (of 40, 80, or 90 days), check and see how much your life has improved. You can get guidance from your GD or use your intuition to see if another full working is needed.

90 days is three months. Two rounds of this is half of a year. This may sound extreme and like a long time. But wouldn’t it be worth it, to sacrifice this time for less than a year, and have your life completely, drastically, noticeably improved by this time next year?"

Source: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

I want to have black magic

Dikirim dari Yahoo Mail di Android
Pada Sen, 31 Des 2018 pada 9:12, Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] menulis:   I noticed you reply alot to alot and that's great really is so keep it up. 

However I don't care if one corrects me, gets me to understand and learn more.
But when you state or say troll Because you don't understand, then now that is one thing I won't stand for.
So use your own common sense and ask to clarify or just correct and be on your way.
Another thing, just so you know not everyone knows numerology, that comes to also the work. 
If you stated that, it helps to give the link or the info you got that from.
For as I know for now till I see or read new info about it.40 days is the works that should be done.
It's also why I give a link, and it states 40 days.Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 4:28 PM, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Seeker SS: I'm not a Goddess to know everything, but this should of been common knowledge if you payed close attention.

Don't matter if was once it twice. 
My problem was you called me something without understanding more.

Had nothing to do with the correction.
None the least I learned something new now.So thank you for that.Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

how to do meditation.Sometimes I feel scared during meditation.there is numbness in the legsfoot feels tinglingfeeling like someone saw me in the dark

Pada Kamis, 3 Januari 2019 02.00.58 GMT+7, donotfearthetruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] menulis:

1. I only called you a troll once.

2. "How long to do the working:

-40 days straight engraves it into the soul

-80 days straight for more deep-rooted issues

-90 days straight is the most effective for deep-rooted problems. If you go for 80 days you might as well add on another 10 days for maximum effectiveness

-40 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

-80 or 90 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

The last one is for serious life problems. After doing one round (of 40, 80, or 90 days), check and see how much your life has improved. You can get guidance from your GD or use your intuition to see if another full working is needed.

90 days is three months. Two rounds of this is half of a year. This may sound extreme and like a long time. But wouldn’t it be worth it, to sacrifice this time for less than a year, and have your life completely, drastically, noticeably improved by this time next year?"

Source: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back