Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

healing

[email protected]

hello i posted this in the other groupe but was told about this group so i thought id post it here

i have been trying a lot of the different methods of healing, i was just looking for some opinions from the more advanced ss as to which method they find is the strongest that yields the best results, as i have some fairly serious medical issues that need to be delt with as they are holding me back, and also once i fix myself i have some loved ones that are very ill as well, i have tried the solar chakra method but found it made me fall asleep, iv tryed the short cut satanas method, mabey didnt try it long enough and now am trying the example givin on jos with the uruz rune, the issues with myself im not quite sure what they are exactly but one is an issue with my stomach, almost like a mass inside, could be an ulster but am not sure the second is in the groine area either a hernia or something twisted or an infection of some kind, again these are only guesses, as for my family dad has cancer theyre not sure where quite yet as they cant pinpoint it and my mom has systemic lupus of the organs
thank you all

Hail Satan!!

The first thing I'd like to ask is have you or your father been to a doctor to at least get a solid diagnosis? 
You are unsure about the cancer that ails your father and you are not sure of the illness that has befallen you. 
Is this for correct?
High Priestess Shannon

yes my father and mother have both been diagnosed, they believe with him its either in the throat or lungs, theyve done test for a year now and they know its somewhere just cant "pin point it" as they say. As for my self no i have not been diagnosed, iv been just kinda dealing with them but they have gotten to the point where they need to be delt with

Ok. Is there any chance that you can get a check up from the doctor to at least to get a solid diagnosis?
Also, what country are you living in?

High Priestess Shannon

im in canada which is pretty decent for health care but im away for work at the moment and the area im in right now is remote and dose not have access to that kind of medical care unless you leave the area and im not going to be able to leave for another couple weeks until im permitted

When you say a mass in your stomach, does it feel as though you have a mass by palpation of your stomach, or is it present when you eat?

Or, did you notice this feeling some other way?

its an inflamed area im the lower left side, its all the time like my ab muscle is much bigger and harder then the right but i know thats not the case, i also get digestive problems and bad acid reflex, thats why i think an Ulster could be the cause, i take pantel prozol for it but it just masks the digestive and acid and there is always still a mass that get sore when i try to work out or use that side of my stomach

How does your reflux present?

Is it with burning pain?

Or is it more of a stabbing pain?

Do you get a sour taste in your mouth from it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back