Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

having trouble with the third eyehakra

bloodofthelife

i cant seem to be able to open my third eye chakra, im following all the steps on JoS and i cant seem to get it. Any help?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodofthelife" <bloodofthelife@... wrote:
i cant seem to be able to open my third eye chakra, im following all the steps on JoS and i cant seem to get it. Any help?
I'll tell you what Ive told people with the same problem in the past: experiment. The methods of opening your third eye is different for everyone, really. It took my 3 hours just to get a start because the meditation simply didn't work for me.

--- In [email protected], "bloodofthelife" <bloodofthelife@... wrote:
Well at first you won't feel it but when you increase your concentration towards your 3rd eye which is located in the middle of your forehead, above the eyebrows you WILL feel a pressure or aching. That of course is a sign that you have found your 3rd eye. This is best done when in a light trance or when you are really relaxed. My experience is a huge pressure in my 3rd eye and when you have located your 3rd eye, it is REALLY easy to find and focus on it. The next thing to do is do the 3rd eye Meditation to FULLY AWAKEN your 3rd eye and have a Permanent and constant flow of energy. I hope I have gave you some info on the 3rd eye but if any of this did no good, you should really STUDY the website in-depth and should provide alot of information on the 3rd eye if you haven't already...Bless you fellow Satanist!!

HAIL THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL!!!
<em></em>

meditate...focaus on the air going through your third eye...you should start to feel the air. then you will probably feel like from your temples up is pulling away...see how well this works for you...it worked very well for me but every person is different.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodofthelife" <bloodofthelife@... wrote:

How do you know that its not open as opposed to not working? just keep on meditating on it, breathe lunar and solar energy into it with the usual affirmations and such, breathing excersises, deep tracnes... focus on it and you'll start to see.

Hail Ea!

You may have opened it, but it's simply inactive. You won't just start seeing the astral right away, it takes lots of practice.

Along with empowering it, try to work it out, as with any other skill you have. Try to see your aura first, then the auras of other people and stuff. Slowly you'll start to see everything there is.

Good Luck,
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ophiuchus" <ashitakeakizuki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodofthelife" <bloodofthelife@ wrote:

You may have opened it, but it's simply inactive. You won't just start seeing the astral right away, it takes lots of practice.

Along with empowering it, try to work it out, as with any other skill you have. Try to see your aura first, then the auras of other people and stuff. Slowly you'll start to see everything there is.

Good Luck,
Hail Enki!
alrite im trying and perhaps i will progress soon so that it is slightly noticeable. regardless of how long it takes i plan on continuing the power meditations and all else i should be doing,

<td val[/IMG]another good practice is when you absorb energy really concentrate on the pineal gland and the third eye

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Ophiuchus <ashitakeakizuki@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: having trouble with the third eyehakra
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:51 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "bloodofthelife" <bloodofthelife@ ... wrote:

Good Luck,
Hail Enki!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back