Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Having a faith issue..

Justine1

I recently asked a question that was not approved (It wasn't even bad..I really needed help on this issue) and I don't want to admit it...but I'm finding it hard to stay strong in this faith..I cried and asked so much for help and I have yet to receive any...at all! the question did not even get approved when I needed help the most!!!

Now even though I've had this problem for a week or so counting today, I have not stopped my meditations and yoga..I really am trying to stay strong and overcome this problem..cause this just may be the first obstacle I encounter in this path and I don't want to be weak and give up.. Nor do I want to leave this path..But I have no absolute idea what to do!!!! I don't know if I've been ignored by the Gods because they know I have the potential to fix this problem myself or because I'm just hated or something...

Does anybody know how I can raise my bio-electricity faster so I won't feel as bad? or better yet, a mantra or rune I can vibrate to get rid of my desire to find a lover?

please please, any help will be greatly appreciated!! This is a time I really need help and support...

Well Spiritual Satanism is about achieving god head and empowering your self. So that is what you are doing... You raise your bio electricity by doing meditations and yoga. Have you been doing aura of protection? You can use sex magick to attract a lover. The tools are in the JOS Website.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 7:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Having a faith issue..

I recently asked a question that was not approved (It wasn't even bad..I really needed help on this issue) and I don't want to admit it...but I'm finding it hard to stay strong in this faith..I cried and asked so much for help and I have yet to receive any...at all! the question did not even get approved when I needed help the most!!!

Now even though I've had this problem for a week or so counting today, I have not stopped my meditations and yoga..I really am trying to stay strong and overcome this problem..cause this just may be the first obstacle I encounter in this path and I don't want to be weak and give up.. Nor do I want to leave this path..But I have no absolute idea what to do!!!! I don't know if I've been ignored by the Gods because they know I have the potential to fix this problem myself or because I'm just hated or something...

Does anybody know how I can raise my bio-electricity faster so I won't feel as bad? or better yet, a mantra or rune I can vibrate to get rid of my desire to find a lover?

please please, any help will be greatly appreciated!! This is a time I really need help and support...

It dosn't sound like you're losing faith. You're saying that you don't want to leave, and that you want it to work out for you. So make it work out for you. Don't just drop everything and quite. That is the way of a coward.
The Gods don't hate you, if you are working to empower yourself and better yourself, then they WILL be pround of you.
You just need to have patience. It has been said time and time again that all this dosn't come over night. It is something that is worked on your entire life. And everyone is different, some advance faster, some don't. The stronger person is the one who has the patience to see things through to the end, than the one who will give up.

There are meditations on the JoS that talk about exactly what you're asking, raising your bio-electricity, and tips throughout the pages that will help raise it faster. Don't neglect these.
Also, there is nothing wrong with desiring to find a lover. It is natural to want to be with someone, don't treat it as something to be overcome and pushed aside.

Lastly I just wanted to add something about the word 'faith'. I personally don't feel it belongs in Satanism. Maybe at first when we're still learning about Satan and the Gods. But Spiritual Satanism is more about 'having faith'. I don't have 'faith', I don't 'believe'. I KNOW. We KNOW. Satan is truth and knowladge, not blind faith in the empty air. This is something that strongly spereates Us from them.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

On the issue of "faith", there is faith here, however many people misinterpret and misdirect the concept. What faith is about: trusting your abilities and skills and having faith that your spell or meditation or ritual or whatever else will work 100% and no doubts about that. Without having full faith, a working will probably not have results. What faith isn't about: believing or accepting something blindly as a fact, or having blind faith in a being and expecting that being to save you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

It dosn't sound like you're losing faith. You're saying that you don't want to leave, and that you want it to work out for you. So make it work out for you. Don't just drop everything and quite. That is the way of a coward.
The Gods don't hate you, if you are working to empower yourself and better yourself, then they WILL be pround of you.
You just need to have patience. It has been said time and time again that all this dosn't come over night. It is something that is worked on your entire life. And everyone is different, some advance faster, some don't. The stronger person is the one who has the patience to see things through to the end, than the one who will give up.

There are meditations on the JoS that talk about exactly what you're asking, raising your bio-electricity, and tips throughout the pages that will help raise it faster. Don't neglect these.
Also, there is nothing wrong with desiring to find a lover. It is natural to want to be with someone, don't treat it as something to be overcome and pushed aside.

Lastly I just wanted to add something about the word 'faith'. I personally don't feel it belongs in Satanism. Maybe at first when we're still learning about Satan and the Gods. But Spiritual Satanism is more about 'having faith'. I don't have 'faith', I don't 'believe'. I KNOW. We KNOW. Satan is truth and knowladge, not blind faith in the empty air. This is something that strongly spereates Us from them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

I just wanna say love how much love reading these messages. doesnt matter if the messages are reffered to me or not cuz i always find great advice from you guys. My people :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

p.s. you can do it pinkteabunny. ive gone thru what u r going thru. and maybe still a lil bit but its not ur fault since what u were told to believe in the past keeps coming up even though u now it is bs. fpr me it has to do with trust. ive been let down by various people who i considered important at timesin my life and being let down by that false religion did not help but we need to be strong and not let our past hold us back. we are better than giving up. father has sees the potential in us and we should too. keep moving forward and know the facts and remember that no matter what everything will be ok. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

Sometimes the Gods help us, just not in the way we personally envisioned and we only realize it to later on. The Gods do care about you and are not ignoring you. Be strong and keep working. In this you have already won.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:53:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Having a faith issue..

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Exactly, Firestarter! I was thinking about this earlier, the faith
thing. There's nothing wrong with faith, in the right context. For me,
there is faith in Satanism...faith in my Father. I have faith that he
will help me, if I truly need it. And also, I have faith in myself.
That I will eventually come through whatever I am going through and
come out stronger on the other side of it. Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/1/12, hailourtruegod <hailourtruegod@... wrote:
I just wanna say love how much love reading these messages. doesnt matter if
the messages are reffered to me or not cuz i always find great advice from
you guys. My people :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

p.s. you can do it pinkteabunny. ive gone thru what u r going thru. and
maybe still a lil bit but its not ur fault since what u were told to believe
in the past keeps coming up even though u now it is bs. fpr me it has to do
with trust. ive been let down by various people who i considered important
at timesin my life and being let down by that false religion did not help
but we need to be strong and not let our past hold us back. we are better
than giving up. father has sees the potential in us and we should too. keep
moving forward and know the facts and remember that no matter what
everything will be ok. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

It dosn't sound like you're losing faith. You're saying that you don't
want to leave, and that you want it to work out for you. So make it work
out for you. Don't just drop everything and quite. That is the way of a
coward.
The Gods don't hate you, if you are working to empower yourself and better
yourself, then they WILL be pround of you.
You just need to have patience. It has been said time and time again that
all this dosn't come over night. It is something that is worked on your
entire life. And everyone is different, some advance faster, some don't.
The stronger person is the one who has the patience to see things through
to the end, than the one who will give up.

There are meditations on the JoS that talk about exactly what you're
asking, raising your bio-electricity, and tips throughout the pages that
will help raise it faster. Don't neglect these.
Also, there is nothing wrong with desiring to find a lover. It is natural
to want to be with someone, don't treat it as something to be overcome and
pushed aside.

Lastly I just wanted to add something about the word 'faith'. I personally
don't feel it belongs in Satanism. Maybe at first when we're still
learning about Satan and the Gods. But Spiritual Satanism is more about
'having faith'. I don't have 'faith', I don't 'believe'. I KNOW. We KNOW.
Satan is truth and knowladge, not blind faith in the empty air. This is
something that strongly spereates Us from them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I recently asked a question that was not approved (It wasn't even bad..I
really needed help on this issue) and I don't want to admit it...but I'm
finding it hard to stay strong in this faith..I cried and asked so much
for help and I have yet to receive any...at all! the question did not
even get approved when I needed help the most!!!

Now even though I've had this problem for a week or so counting today, I
have not stopped my meditations and yoga..I really am trying to stay
strong and overcome this problem..cause this just may be the first
obstacle I encounter in this path and I don't want to be weak and give
up.. Nor do I want to leave this path..But I have no absolute idea what
to do!!!! I don't know if I've been ignored by the Gods because they
know I have the potential to fix this problem myself or because I'm just
hated or something...

Does anybody know how I can raise my bio-electricity faster so I won't
feel as bad? or better yet, a mantra or rune I can vibrate to get rid
of my desire to find a lover?

please please, any help will be greatly appreciated!! This is a time I
really need help and support...

It's those damned xians who twist concepts and make them seem the opposite than what they really mean. Real faith is empowering, is synonymous with self-esteem and courage, it means having faith in your abilities and that you're not afraid to act. What the xians did to that word they made it totally disempowering and stupid and nothing more than being lazy and thinking you're weak and expecting a spook in the sky to save you and direct your life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

I just wanna say love how much love reading these messages. doesnt matter if
the messages are reffered to me or not cuz i always find great advice from
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

maybe still a lil bit but its not ur fault since what u were told to believe
in the past keeps coming up even though u now it is bs. fpr me it has to do
with trust. ive been let down by various people who i considered important
at timesin my life and being let down by that false religion did not help
but we need to be strong and not let our past hold us back. we are better
than giving up. father has sees the potential in us and we should too. keep

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

want to leave, and that you want it to work out for you. So make it work
out for you. Don't just drop everything and quite. That is the way of a
coward.
The Gods don't hate you, if you are working to empower yourself and better
You just need to have patience. It has been said time and time again that
all this dosn't come over night. It is something that is worked on your
entire life. And everyone is different, some advance faster, some don't.
The stronger person is the one who has the patience to see things through

asking, raising your bio-electricity, and tips throughout the pages that
Also, there is nothing wrong with desiring to find a lover. It is natural
to want to be with someone, don't treat it as something to be overcome and
pushed aside.

Lastly I just wanted to add something about the word 'faith'. I personally
learning about Satan and the Gods. But Spiritual Satanism is more about
'having faith'. I don't have 'faith', I don't 'believe'. I KNOW. We KNOW.
Satan is truth and knowladge, not blind faith in the empty air. This is

-En Haradren Amlug.

I recently asked a question that was not approved (It wasn't even bad..I
really needed help on this issue) and I don't want to admit it...but I'm
finding it hard to stay strong in this faith..I cried and asked so much
for help and I have yet to receive any...at all! the question did not

Now even though I've had this problem for a week or so counting today, I
obstacle I encounter in this path and I don't want to be weak and give
up.. Nor do I want to leave this path..But I have no absolute idea what
know I have the potential to fix this problem myself or because I'm just
hated or something...

Does anybody know how I can raise my bio-electricity faster so I won't
feel as bad? or better yet, a mantra or rune I can vibrate to get rid

please please, any help will be greatly appreciated!! This is a time I

Lol. Yep, pretty much. ^

On 10/2/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
It's those damned xians who twist concepts and make them seem the opposite
than what they really mean. Real faith is empowering, is synonymous with
self-esteem and courage, it means having faith in your abilities and that
you're not afraid to act. What the xians did to that word they made it
totally disempowering and stupid and nothing more than being lazy and
thinking you're weak and expecting a spook in the sky to save you and direct
your life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

I just wanna say love how much love reading these messages. doesnt
matter if
the messages are reffered to me or not cuz i always find great advice
from
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

maybe still a lil bit but its not ur fault since what u were told to
believe
in the past keeps coming up even though u now it is bs. fpr me it has to
do
with trust. ive been let down by various people who i considered
important
at timesin my life and being let down by that false religion did not
help
but we need to be strong and not let our past hold us back. we are
better
than giving up. father has sees the potential in us and we should too.
keep

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

want to leave, and that you want it to work out for you. So make it
work
out for you. Don't just drop everything and quite. That is the way of
a
coward.
The Gods don't hate you, if you are working to empower yourself and
better
You just need to have patience. It has been said time and time again
that
all this dosn't come over night. It is something that is worked on
your
entire life. And everyone is different, some advance faster, some
don't.
The stronger person is the one who has the patience to see things
through

asking, raising your bio-electricity, and tips throughout the pages
that
Also, there is nothing wrong with desiring to find a lover. It is
natural
to want to be with someone, don't treat it as something to be overcome
and
pushed aside.

Lastly I just wanted to add something about the word 'faith'. I
personally
learning about Satan and the Gods. But Spiritual Satanism is more
about
'having faith'. I don't have 'faith', I don't 'believe'. I KNOW. We
KNOW.
Satan is truth and knowladge, not blind faith in the empty air. This
is

-En Haradren Amlug.

I recently asked a question that was not approved (It wasn't even
bad..I
really needed help on this issue) and I don't want to admit it...but
I'm
finding it hard to stay strong in this faith..I cried and asked so
much
for help and I have yet to receive any...at all! the question did
not

Now even though I've had this problem for a week or so counting
today, I
obstacle I encounter in this path and I don't want to be weak and
give
up.. Nor do I want to leave this path..But I have no absolute idea
what
know I have the potential to fix this problem myself or because I'm
just
hated or something...

Does anybody know how I can raise my bio-electricity faster so I
won't
feel as bad? or better yet, a mantra or rune I can vibrate to get
rid

please please, any help will be greatly appreciated!! This is a time
I

Yes I agree. I was going to add something along these lines to my post but I didn't. I was getting at what you said, what faith isn't about. What the word 'faith' is used for most of the time these days.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

On the issue of "faith", there is faith here, however many people misinterpret and misdirect the concept. What faith is about: trusting your abilities and skills and having faith that your spell or meditation or ritual or whatever else will work 100% and no doubts about that. Without having full faith, a working will probably not have results. What faith isn't about: believing or accepting something blindly as a fact, or having blind faith in a being and expecting that being to save you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I realize that now.. Deep inside I felt like I was still cared about by Father Satan and the Gods..I just acted without giving any real thought to anything which clouded my judgement. This made me realize that I tend to really loose my cool when Im upset,angry,really sad..etc and I'll definitely learn from this experience. I'll keep calm and try to be open If this happens again, and I won't ever give up!!! thank you so much! I really do appreciate it

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Sometimes the Gods help us, just not in the way we personally envisioned and we only realize it to later on. The Gods do care about you and are not ignoring you. Be strong and keep working. In this you have already won.

Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:53:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Having a faith issue..

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Justine" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

Thank you so much! :) I also like reading the messages too, regardless of the topic. I find a lot of good advice too

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

I just wanna say love how much love reading these messages. doesnt matter if the messages are reffered to me or not cuz i always find great advice from you guys. My people :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

p.s. you can do it pinkteabunny. ive gone thru what u r going thru. and maybe still a lil bit but its not ur fault since what u were told to believe in the past keeps coming up even though u now it is bs. fpr me it has to do with trust. ive been let down by various people who i considered important at timesin my life and being let down by that false religion did not help but we need to be strong and not let our past hold us back. we are better than giving up. father has sees the potential in us and we should too. keep moving forward and know the facts and remember that no matter what everything will be ok. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Yes, I put up my aura of protection several times daily. I even breath in energy from the sun when I have a chance to.

And after much though and examination I now realize that I am not really ready for a lover.. I can feel that I will meet someone in about..maybe 5 years? But I think it will be worth the wait, since I'll be better off with that special someone who could possibly be my soul mate. It eases my mind just knowing i will have someone, so now I can focus on empowering my self further and I will be ready when the time comes.

I want to thank you, and everyone that replied to my topic. It makes me so happy to be apart of such a strong group :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light <yc28@... wrote:

Well Spiritual Satanism is about achieving god head and empowering your self. So that is what you are doing... You raise your bio electricity by doing meditations and yoga. Have you been doing aura of protection? You can use sex magick to attract a lover. The tools are in the JOS Website.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 7:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Having a faith issue..

I want to thank you for your enlightening words about "faith" I hadn't really thought about what faith meant in SS Thank you! :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

You have my support! Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back