Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Has anyone here ever heard of Pe 'u?

When I first dedicated, WAY back a year prior to last December, on the very night of my dedication, I asked the name of my Guardian Demon.

The name Pe 'U came to mind and I had a vision of something (someone?) which looked a lot like Besu. (On a side-note, when I did an Internet search on the name the same time, the first two results had as a description "Follow the True Creators of this world!" But I can't duplicate the same results since, no matter how I try.)

Might I have had the name wrong? Or, might I be confused? Or, might the enemy have been trying to mess with me?

I've been messed with a LOT by the enemy. I believe this is because I have something of value to offer Father (I don't mean to sound arrogant). The Truth of Satanism has appealed to me my whole life, as far back as I can remember thinking on it, except for those times I was fooled and enslaved by the kikes.

I really want to know my Guardian Demon or Guardian Demoness's name. They really deserve some sort of act of gratitude on my part. They've been there for me so many times and I want to thank them, by name. (Even as I type this, I'm hearing, "Go to the JoS site." :D Okay.)

All praise to Father Satan and the True Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

I haven't heard of P'eu, sorry. :pI know what you mean by being messed with by the enemy. I feel I also have something to offer the Powers of Hell that is of worth. We all do.Check the JoS site in Demons section and see which Demon/ess appeals to you, and then you could vibrate their name and get into a trance, and ask Them yourself.Hail Satan!

On Thursday, July 3, 2014 12:49:55 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When I first dedicated, WAY back a year prior to last December, on the very night of my dedication, I asked the name of my Guardian Demon.

The name Pe 'U came to mind and I had a vision of something (someone?) which looked a lot like Besu. (On a side-note, when I did an Internet search on the name the same time, the first two results had as a description "Follow the True Creators of this world!" But I can't duplicate the same results since, no matter how I try.)

Might I have had the name wrong? Or, might I be confused? Or, might the enemy have been trying to mess with me?

I've been messed with a LOT by the enemy. I believe this is because I have something of value to offer Father (I don't mean to sound arrogant). The Truth of Satanism has appealed to me my whole life, as far back as I can remember thinking on it, except for those times I was fooled and enslaved by the kikes.

I really want to know my Guardian Demon or Guardian Demoness's name. They really deserve some sort of act of gratitude on my part. They've been there for me so many times and I want to thank them, by name. (Even as I type this, I'm hearing, "Go to the JoS site." :D Okay.)

All praise to Father Satan and the True Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

Thank you so much for sharing this is Amazing to me and I'm so greatful to you for doing so.

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 2:20 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you. :D I'll try that approach.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back