Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Yule Solstice Dayyyy satanic brothers and sisters!

duce_surya

Although it really starts tomorrow, energies are exceptional as well today. Begin jotting down your New Years Resolution, one of mines is advancing my soul as a Satanist! What's yours?

A Happy Yule Season to all of You, and I whish you a lot of fun, good food, sex, travels, panoramas, trips, whatever!
Warriors deserve some fun from time to time to recharge and stand up every new incoming battle !!
HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:42:02 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Yule Solstice Dayyyy satanic brothers and sisters!

Happy Yule! 

My resolution is to get rid of all the emotional parasites in my life holdin me back and telling me that I'm wrong for being myself or thinking the way I do. My resolution is to avoid becoming irreversibly psychologically addicted to weed, advance myself spiritually and crush the enemy. I also plan on loosing weight so that I may eventually curb stomp the enemy :D. I got a lot I have to do this year and it's going to be really hard but Satan and Agares are helping me.

I dedicate this video to this Yule. That we may all remember Hitler and the great feats and sacrifices he made for all of us. If it were not for him we would all be dead. We would have born into a world of being tortured to death. The greatest man that ever lived. 
The true Adolf Hitler - I still cry  

Happy yule and have a good winter Solstice day!

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 5:41 AM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A Happy Yule Season to all of You, and I whish you a lot of fun, good food, sex, travels, panoramas, trips, whatever!
Warriors deserve some fun from time to time to recharge and stand up every new incoming battle !!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:42:02 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Happy Yule Solstice Dayyyy satanic brothers and sisters!

Happy Yule! 

Hello brothers and sisters o/ it's been some time since I last posted but I figured I'd share the best of my resolutions too.

This year, I restored relationship with my friends;
Had some of my best music ideas see the light of day (and I'd like to share these ideas with you guys soon enough; I have a beautiful composition about a Succubus and also a crazy mix of country and thrash metal which is about fighting the enemy);
Got my driver's license at last after having failed the first attempt;
Got the perfect job for me which is not only in my field but is also in an excellent, friendly company where I can feel at home and genuinely work happy, with good conditions, a nice boss, even a meditation room inside the workplace and the shortest shift I've ever had, which allowed me to restore the habit of meditating daily and I did this too;
Started doing reverse torah rituals as often as I do my daily meditations;
Started reopening my third eye;
Gave up smoking after 7 years being a smoker, and I've had a great increase in my energy levels ever since;
And most importantly, started learning to be happy on my own once again.

Tomorrow (the 23rd) I wanna show my gratitude to Satan for his assistance in all these accomplishments. I'm currently on vacation so I'll do even more reverse torah rituals during this time. I've never been happier.

Happy Yule season to all of you warriors of Satan o/

Hail Satan Forever!!!

Happy Yule! I think my goal will remain the same: advancing spiritually because I still can't see the astral and it's been half a year since I've started seriously meditating lol

Thanks for the video Aldric :)Happy Yule to everybody! HAIL SATAN!!!
On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:31, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I dedicate this video to this Yule. That we may all remember Hitler and the great feats and sacrifices he made for all of us. If it were not for him we would all be dead. We would have born into a world of being tortured to death. The greatest man that ever lived. 

<td val[/IMG]Happy yule to allHAIL SATANHAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At 23 Dec 2015 03:40:53 pm, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]<'[email protected]' wrote: Thanks for the video Aldric :)Happy Yule to everybody! HAIL SATAN!!!
On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:31, "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">aldr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

Th[/IMG]Baldur [/IMG]
[/B]<b [/IMG]Hab[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*[/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Night Ritual* [/B][/I]
Cold shower (after training) Hatha yoga/Meditation 
Goal settingWriting 1+ hour *Other* 
Martial arts training everyday Hour of studying after school 
<b [/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Sp[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Phys[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Relat[/IMG][/IMG]<b [/IMG]*Educat[/IMG] I have easily finished school on the honor roll and read over 54 books by 12/23/16[/I]
<b [/IMG]V[/IMG]Spend 1 weak [/IMG]Coura[/IMG]D[/IMG]F[/IMG]Honor [/B]<b [/IMG]Hosp[/IMG][/IMG]Perseverance [/B]<b [/IMG]Self-Rel[/IMG]TRUTH  [/B]

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:02 AM, "sachin choudhary sach_india64@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Happy Yule dear All ....

Hail Father & Gods of Duat ...

Hello my name is kyle.I was just wanting a woman's point of view on this very bad foot fetish I have had all my life and its only getting worse. I mean who in there right mind likes to smell woman's stinky feet
Sent fro[/IMG]Happy yule to allHAIL SATANHAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At 23 Dec 2015 03:40:53 pm, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [[email protected]]][email protected]' wrote: Thanks for the video Aldric :)Happy Yule to everybody! HAIL SATAN!!!
On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:31, "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">aldr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I can tell you, getting rid of the parasites is very very rewarding and a big step in empowering Yourself even if it took me one year to do this! Most likely weed problems may come from some parasite/vampire itself, as I changed my mind and point of view on some facts in several ways after detaching deep rooted vampires (probably from previous lifetimes), most often from the 6th chakra when talking about mind and ideas.

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 07:47:15 -0800

My resolution is to get rid of all the emotional parasites in my life holdin me back and telling me that I'm wrong for being myself or thinking the way I do. My resolution is to avoid becoming irreversibly psychologically addicted to weed, advance myself spiritually and crush the enemy. I also plan on loosing weight so that I may eventually curb stomp the enemy :D. I got a lot I have to do this year and it's going to be really hard but Satan and Agares are helping me.

Everyone is different. Foot fetishes are actually inticing and a sensitive erogenous area! If you're fond of your partner, how about taking precaution and cleaning them? Get a pedicure and paint them a dark, seductive color. Moisturize them so they'll be smooth and soft. Your partner will thank you for it, it may seem awkward at first, but what doesn't on the first time of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back