Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Walpurgisnacht

Mergethor

Happy Walpurgisnacht to all.

Enjoy the bonfires, the night, the energies....

And never forget where our roots are ancestral, spiritual and eternal.

Here is a little germ you may also enjoy on case you don't know yet, provided me with some astonishing insights. Thanks for creating this video unknown content Creator ;)

https://odysee.com/@WhiteMage:5/truthabouteasternspirituality:d
(After this video you will understand why you have to stay in the west, the east is the place of the deceivers, liars and kikes... allegorically speaking)

Happy Walpurgisnacht to all.

Enjoy the bonfires, the night, the energies....

And never forget where our roots are ancestral, spiritual and eternal.

Here is a little germ you may also enjoy on case you don't know yet, provided me with some astonishing insights. Thanks for creating this video unknown content Creator ;)

https://odysee.com/@WhiteMage:5/truthabouteasternspirituality:d
(After this video you will understand why you have to stay in the west, the east is the place of the deceivers, liars and kikes... allegorically speaking)
I wish you a nice celebration as well!
In Germany we celebrate the Walpurgisnacht, or Beltane on Mountains with bonfires.

Hope you also get a chance to celebrate with your community!

I wish you a nice celebration as well!
In Germany we celebrate the Walpurgisnacht, or Beltane on Mountains with bonfires.

Hope you also get a chance to celebrate with your community!

Not that much mountains down here in Northwest Germany. But a forest will do the job as usual.

Feier auch du mal schön;)

Not that much mountains down here in Northwest Germany. But a forest will do the job as usual.

Feier auch du mal schön;)
Yeah true, in the Southern Part we have much more!

Feier auch schön Bruder!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back