Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Happy Summer Solstice!

It was a damn good solstice indeed. I realized a little late what day it was, but still made good use of the energies, and celebrated well enough. Hope it went wonderfully for everyone else as well.

Happy Summer Solstice! I wish I am able to light a bonfire but that will be when I get my own place. Tonight, candle will be enough, how nice that I have some white candles at home!
As for one-shot workings, that is any working that is usually done for 40 days?
You can begin any working you'd like. (This reply might be a bit late, however.)

Just wanted to write that I heard the voice of a God for the first time, I had just finished Lord Balaam's ritual and I was getting worked up in my mind about doubts and fears due to my intrusive thoughts and while meditating on Balaam's sigil I hear "be at peace, you are loved" at first I thought it was my intrusive thoughts but then I asked if it was Balaam speaking and I hear "It is" even then I had my doubts I can fool myself and be delusional but then I felt a powerful energetic presence on both my shoulders that felt like hands far beyond any energy I am capable of producing, only then did I look at my clock and see that the time of the summer solstice had literally just begun that minute at my timezone.

Although I was doubtless assisted by the solstice, I still think this is a sign of good progress!

Glory to Balaam!
Hail Satan!
This is a wonderful experience! :)

Is it not overall a great date for starting any rune working? In a older SS calendar this was written. If I not remember wrong.

Thanks HPS Lydia for explaining the summer solstice.
Yes, any rune working. I didn't want to write everything, as it was listed in the link I included.

Was it vandalised? If it was, it's time for retribution.

Coming to the blessed isles and start destroying monuments that have more value than your entire life combined with the lives of your whole family, is not something I look kindly upon.

May Lord Balaam punish them for their behaviour, enemy programming or not!
It washed off easily. They say it was an environmental protest, but if you saw the video footage of all the paint spraying everywhere up into the environment... not the best way to make a point about protecting the environment.

I had a wonderful day since my place decided to make smores today. I at least used the moment to do some meditating on the flames of the open fire while was toasting my marshmallow for my smores. So I had finally did something for one of our great Satanic Holidays. I could have wrote down and did a quick ritual of finally actually doing the full for real dedication of my soul to Father Satan, by writing my name in blood with the written out prayer that is from the church age of the JoS website and then folded the paper in such a small
Amount to then thrown into the open flames to burn secretly while no on was looking. Since most of the people seemed to be in the moment of making s’mores or on their phones anyways. Well at least I now have some experience with working with fire so when I am ready I can go but my paper outside to finally dedicate my soul to Father Satan. Since I had already done the ritual to dedicate my soul several years ago to Father Satan in my created astral Temple.
Hail Satan and Heil Hitler.
I'm glad you had a good experience, and congratulations on dedicating! :)

Is good recited and listen mantras to Surya and Hyperion?
Listening to mantras has minimal effect. I believe that vibrating 20 reps of a mantra is much more effective than listening to someone simply pronunciating some words for half an hour, as they don't even know how to vibrate them correctly.

You can begin any working you'd like. (This reply might be a bit late, however.)
I worked on my solar chakra but just a question. As summer solstice in my area started on 20th and Sun entered Cancer at 22.51, isn't the Solstice for one day so until 21st?
Or is it just on 20th but workings are amplified for just 1 hour until midnight...?

So, on this day it's better to do just one day working instead of full Sun square or 40 days rune working ?

Happy summer solstice!!

I cannot believe I forgot. I was a bit extra busy for some period of time. I got home tonight and for some reason all I could think about was lighting a candle for some reason. Then I opened up the forums and sure enough it was a very special night indeed.

Bless all of you, our Gods and our heros. I'd be nowhere without them, quite literally.

Happy summer Solstice and also winter Solstice to all! Wishing many good and fruitful things to all!

The famous Stonehenge in southern England had the function of marking the occurrence of Solstices and predicting eclipses. I don't think it's an accident either that they wanted to ruin it just before this Satanic holiday.

I worked on my solar chakra but just a question. As summer solstice in my area started on 20th and Sun entered Cancer at 22.51, isn't the Solstice for one day so until 21st?
Or is it just on 20th but workings are amplified for just 1 hour until midnight...?
For 24 hours :)

So, on this day it's better to do just one day working instead of full Sun square or 40 days rune working ?
Not a Sun square. Rune workings, yes. One-shot spells too.

[For those of you in the Southern Hemisphere, Happy Winter Solstice!]

You can check the exact time Sun enters 0 degrees of Cancer, it will be on the SS Calendar of your location. It begins about 12 hours from the time of this post, and the energy will last for about 24 hours, while Sun is in 0 Cancer. This is when magickal workings will be more powerful, divination and communication with our Gods will be clearer, and all solar magick will be stronger.

For more information: https://satanisgod.org/Summer_Solstice.html

For those of you closer to the equator, you won’t notice a huge difference in the length of the day. But for those farther north from the equator, it can be 20 to a full 24 hours long. In modern times, this is considered the beginning of Summer. However, traditionally, in temperate regions of Europe, this was called Midsummer, while May Day was the beginning of Summer.

Interestingly, this Summer Solstice is the earliest one in 228 years, most others fall on the 21st to 22nd. This one is the earliest one since George Washington was president!

This is the longest day of the year. The Earth’s Northern pole is tilted at its maximum towards the Sun, enabling Solar energy to be most powerful, as the pole acts as a channel for the spiritual solar energy to be directed to the planet. This is why even though the Sun is entering a Water sign (Cancer), all solar magick and fire magick are amplified greatly. Love workings are also effective.

This is a time for one-shot solar workings; daily workings can be started when Sun enters its home sign of Leo next month. Doing a one-time working to empower your Solar chakra will have a great boost on this day. The Heart/Center chakra can also be empowered.

If you’ve recently purchased a tarot deck, this is a great day to bless and empower it.

For those of you who are able to, you can have a bonfire and meditate on the flames. For those who can’t have a bonfire, you can meditate on a candle flame. White candle would be preferable, as White is the color associated with this holiday. This is traditionally a day of uniting Water and Fire.

Another great way of celebrating, is doing the Rituals in our current schedule. This is the last day of the schedule.

Have a very enjoyable Solstice, everyone!

View attachment 2853
Happy summer solstice brothers and sisters. Happy to see that our family is growing more and more every day.

Hail Satan

Hello everyone
Happy solstice to all my brothers and sisters in the Joy of Satan
Strange enough I had an urge to start bonfire yesterday but I didn't can I still do it today to celebrate
Yes. Better late than never :)

Not the Sun square, because the solar energy is only amplified for the Solstice, not enough to do the actual sun square. But yes, 40 day rune workings will be effective.

Thanks, I have the runes vibrates by H.P Maxine, I love meditate with her voice
You also have to vibrate them for yourself, just listening to them will not do anything, the audio is a guide to use it of reference and learn to vibrate them.

Happy Summer Solstice to my Northern Hemisphere brothers and sisters (which I'm sure is most of you), and Happy Winter Solstice to my fellow Southern Hemisphere dwellers (I know you're out there). For all those planning to have the traditional bonfire, and planning to take part in the also traditional jumping over said bonfire for good luck, well, I hope you make it!

Speaking of traditions, as is shown in the header image here, this is the time of year the Druids would lead the ceremony at the site now known as Stonehenge. I'm sure a lot of you saw the news about its desecration, with some idiots spraying it down in orange paint. I'll give some kudos to the random Japanese tourist who tried to step in and stop it. Apparently, it was over "climate activism". Myself and many others aren't really buying it. Seems like the usual paid psyop bullcrap, especially given it conveniently happened right before the Solstice.

All said, do not despair. This isn't the first time someone has, sadly, defaced the site. The people who have preserved these heritage sites know how to clean and maintain them, particularly given the decades of Xian psychos who've wanted to tear it down. From what I heard, it was already cleaned and ready for the Solstice visitors.

So with that, Season's blessings on you all, as always.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back