Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HAIL SATAN

graceshix

Hail Satan

I am a follower of our Father Satan. He is my Lord,the Lord of my Life,
and my all.
Since I started believing in Him, my life has a great meaning and I am
full of Joy.

I wish to have a Demon Lover, please tell me how to perform a ritual to
summon Him and how to connect with Him.

Hail to Satan He is my Lord.

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop by to say as of 30 minutes ago I have completed the dedication ritual, I now fully and unequivically belong to Satan. From this day forward I vow to excel my spirit in every means I can, I will make my Father proud!!!!!!

Hail Satan, my one and only True Father and God!!!!!

Matt

Hello there Matt. My name is Jordan, I too just completed the ritual this past morning at 3:30 am to join our Great Father Lucifer. It is good to meet you Brother. Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:52:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HAIL SATAN

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop by to say as of 30 minutes ago I have completed the dedication ritual, I now fully and unequivically belong to Satan. From this day forward I vow to excel my spirit in every means I can, I will make my Father proud!!!!!!

Matt

<td val[/IMG]Congratulations and WELCOME to our family!   Hail Satan!

--- On Thu, 1/14/10, Jordan Britt <jojopcrepair@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HAIL SATAN
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 8:10 PM

Hello there Matt. My name is Jordan, I too just completed the ritual this past morning at 3:30 am to join our Great Father Lucifer. It is good to meet you Brother. Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Matt
[/TD]

WElcome Brother!!

HAIL FATHER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Matt

Awesome, add me to your yahoo messenger if you have one, god.hater666@... and we can grow together.   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Jordan Britt To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 3:10 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HAIL SATAN
  Hello there Matt. My name is Jordan, I too just completed the ritual this past morning at 3:30 am to join our Great Father Lucifer. It is good to meet you Brother. Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Matt

Father Satan I, with my brothers and sisters, thank you for being there was around during our sleep, by the grace of being close to us and for the wonderful day we'll pass. Father Satan I'll never know how to thank you for what you can make me happy even without that we can have a dialogue, but very soon I will I can speak and be honored by your presence in my body and my room. HONOR TO YOU ONLY TRUE GOD FATHER SATAN ON ALL SIDES, ONE FOR YOUR kindness ALL IN ONE

HAIL SATAN

Hello i need physical, spiritual , mental and psychic powers to control my world. why trust in luck or fortune? pls i need somebody to guide through the steps to follow. i want to be a satanist cos i need success and wealth. Greet you all. HAIL SATAN

i think you got it all wrong. if you are here only for success and wealth then idk... but that aint right.. you will not be successful on your endeavors.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:33:47 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello i need physical, spiritual , mental and psychic powers to control my world. why trust in luck or fortune? pls i need somebody to guide through the steps to follow. i want to be a satanist cos i need success and wealth. Greet you all. HAIL SATAN

HI my name is Chris and I just joined this website today. I'm new to all this and I have some questions about Satanism and I'm looking for someone who can answer them. Please if someone cares for father Satan, please help me understand a little more about our religion. I would really appreciate it.

Well Chris, you should read the JoS site, everything in there if you haven't already read it. And then ask your questions here, in this group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christopher" <ahumadachris06@... wrote:

HI my name is Chris and I just joined this website today. I'm new to all this and I have some questions about Satanism and I'm looking for someone who can answer them. Please if someone cares for father Satan, please help me understand a little more about our religion. I would really appreciate it.

Satan given me the knowledge to bring our haters down, they dont got no life, but to give false hope. Bother and Sister i continue the work of what my father Satan wants me to do. Hail Satan

Please I greet you all, thank you for the acceptance
I will like to know more if someone will help me get power. I really need power not to hurt though but to be obedience from my source. Thank you. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back