Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Mighty Vine!

LoneWolf1

I recently asked Vine for assistance with some problems I had been having with enemy witches... I asked for assistance with my defenses, which He provided and also with assistance in Destroying them, which He did as well..

So this is a huge Thank You to Vine and also a shout out to share with everyone about it.. :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!
And Hail to all the other Demons and Demonesses of Hell!!!

It is wonderful when we work closely with Father Satans Demons. Agares has been with me many times as I have helped others get rid of enemy influence. Please remember to give proper thanks, just a reminder as Demons give so much for so little. Agares loves white carnations and I place them on my altar near her sigil. Continue your works.
HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

I recently asked Vine for assistance with some problems I had been having with enemy witches... I asked for assistance with my defenses, which He provided and also with assistance in Destroying them, which He did as well..

So this is a huge Thank You to Vine and also a shout out to share with everyone about it.. :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!

Enemy witches, eh? It's quite rare to find new age sheep that have any real power ( though unfortunately, quite possible as well... ) but it's always good to hear a fellow brother getting in touch with, and properly crediting the demons. I wish you well in this new relationship and hope that you learn much from Vine.

AVE SATANAS!!!
HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you Emenefus... 
I had the misfortune to run into this family of "witches", and yes they do seem to have some real power and have been a major source of annoyance for me for some time now.. 
But once I made up my mind to fight back and with the aid of Father Satan, Vine and the other Demons...  things have been going good now..   :) 
Take care!

HAIL SATAN AND TO ALL HIS DEMONS OF HELL!!! 

--- On Tue, 30/11/10, toto_emenefus_tribal <toto_emenefus_tribal@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Hail Mighty Vine!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, 12:10 PM

Enemy witches, eh? It's quite rare to find new age sheep that have any real power ( though unfortunately, quite possible as well... ) but it's always good to hear a fellow brother getting in touch with, and properly crediting the demons. I wish you well in this new relationship and hope that you learn much from Vine.

AVE SATANAS!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks HS, 
And what you say is so true.  I wonder what flowers (if any) does Vine like...  :)  
Thanks and take care! 

HAIL SATAN AND TO ALL HIS DEMONS OF HELL!!!! 

--- On Tue, 30/11/10, lonbear2000 <lonbear2000@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Hail Mighty Vine!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, 10:55 AM

It is wonderful when we work closely with Father Satans Demons. Agares has been with me many times as I have helped others get rid of enemy influence. Please remember to give proper thanks, just a reminder as Demons give so much for so little. Agares loves white carnations and I place them on my altar near her sigil. Continue your works.
HS

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!
[/TD]

I agree, before finding JoS I thought it was interesting how incapable wiccan witches are. My friends mom is head of a coven, I'm not sure what her proper title is. In their backyard there is a lesser spirit that is tormenting them and their animals. They have a wolf that gets especially harassed, and it always made me feel bad for her that they don't know how to properly banish this leech.
When one of my other friends had a lesser spirit in his home he asked my man and I to help. When my mans brother heard about this he wanted to try to banish it and was unsuccessful.
The next night my man and I recruited some friends and did the JoS banishing ritual and the change in energy was tangible.
Hail Satan! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "toto_emenefus_tribal" <toto_emenefus_tribal@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 04:10:24 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Hail Mighty Vine!

AVE SATANAS!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Vine!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back