Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Enki

tymaxfashion

ive never opened the chakras according to how its done on our JoS site. and last night i had a good day man and it got it even better when i put a good 30 40 mins in before sleeping. i was raising energy and i deff felt that kundalinin energy start to rise. going back and forth between working in my subconcious mind thanks to brother hoodedcobra's 40 day inspirational ritual information i was able to acomplish just that!

Hail Father Satan!

Thank Father Satan for everything. I just wrote something there. He deserves the credit because it was His Desire. Stay strong brother and better follow the JoS in meditations, because they are very powerful and definitely working, without a springle of doubt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

ive never opened the chakras according to how its done on our JoS site. and last night i had a good day man and it got it even better when i put a good 30 40 mins in before sleeping. i was raising energy and i deff felt that kundalinin energy start to rise. going back and forth between working in my subconcious mind thanks to brother hoodedcobra's 40 day inspirational ritual information i was able to acomplish just that!

Hail Father Satan!

ah yeah [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:56 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Hail Enki

Thank Father Satan for everything. I just wrote something there. He deserves the credit because it was His Desire. Stay strong brother and better follow the JoS in meditations, because they are very powerful and definitely working, without a springle of doubt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

ive never opened the chakras according to how its done on our JoS site. and last night i had a good day man and it got it even better when i  put a good 30 40 mins in before sleeping. i was raising energy and i deff felt that kundalinin energy start to rise. going back and forth between working in my subconcious mind thanks to brother hoodedcobra's 40 day inspirational ritual information i was able to acomplish just that!

Hail Father Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back