Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guru

666mt

A HP/hps is like a guru right?

I wondering I can't grow a beard should I use the hair regrowth product minoxidill? Is it natural? Or should I just keep my face shaved? I'm going for the Indian guru look and all those guys have beards. My right side is weaker than my left should I use minoxidill?

Facial hair doesn't make you amazing. That's just a stereotype.

Why do you want a beard so badly?

Not so sure about minoxidil, i would recommend you doing a square or creating meditation routine for that beard, or research it more and for sure improve your diet make sure you are getting enough nutrients etc.

Having a beard doesn't make you holy or divine, nor a guru, nor a HP or something. It's just an aesthetic thing.

If a spiritual person, could be made out of a beard only then our world would have been saved of spiritual ignorance a long time ago. Instead of wasting your time on superficial things focus on actually advancing your soul.

If your aim and spiritual ambition is to reach a high level then what you have to do is spend less time on superficial stuff and focus on what is more meaningful such as learning and advancing spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back