Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guided Meditation

bloodspore

Hello! I have only really been getting into satanism for the last 2 years,  and although I have been working on and off with meditation for the past 3 years or so, using the JoS meditations as a guide prior to meditating, I have found that I still have a very hard time focusing (or not focusing on anything, as the case may be). I have found that the guided meditations easily found on youtube keep my mind from wandering. Also, I can select an appropriate amount of time, keeping me more disciplined. While I do feel benefit from these excercises, I do not feel that they can always be well adapted to satanism. Additionally, I believe strongly in the message and information provided by JoS and would like to more closely follow the exercises explain on the website.  That being said, I have found very few results when searching for satanic guided meditation on YouTube. I was hoping perhaps someone could direct me as to where to find some. If there is no such hidden library as I hope, perhaps it would be helpful to novices such as myself if some of those with more experience could make a few videos. I feel that this would be a great contribution to spiritual satanism as a whole, and, when I become experienced enough, would gratefully create some of my own to help those in similar situations.  Thanks for any info you can give me. 

-Bones

Firstly, sorry if this doubles, I am new to yahoo and groups in general. I have only really been getting into satanism for the last 2 years,  and although I have been working on and off with meditation for the past 3 years or so, using the JoS meditations as a guide prior to meditating, I have found that I still have a very hard time focusing (or not focusing on anything, as the case may be). I have found that the guided meditations easily found on youtube keep my mind from wandering. Also, I can select an appropriate amount of time, keeping me more disciplined. While I do feel benefit from these excercises, I do not feel that they can always be well adapted to satanism. Additionally, I believe strongly in the message and information provided by JoS and would like to more closely follow the exercises explain on the website.  That being said, I have found very few results when searching for satanic guided meditation on YouTube. I was hoping perhaps someone could direct me as to where to find some. If there is no such hidden library as I hope, perhaps it would be helpful to novices such as myself if some of those with more experience could make a few videos. I feel that this would be a great contribution to spiritual satanism as a whole, and, when I become experienced enough, would gratefully create some of my own to help those in similar situations.  Thanks for any info you can give me. 

-Bones

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back