Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian demon

hagathar101

i was given the name of zokivit for the name of my guardian demon. But have been unable to find anything for that name. any suggestions?

So first I think I should give a little background so that my question is understood.
I have lived in my house for my entire life, nobody has passed away IN the house but my mother did pass away in the hospital about four years ago. I DO know that her presence roams the house but there is also another presence that I do not seem to understand. For a fact I know that it is not my guardian because in the past this presence has physically hurt me. I do not mess with this presence nor do I want to. All I want to do is communicate with my guardian.
For the past couple weeks I have been trying to figure out who exactly is my guardian. I have been using a homemade pendulum. While using the pendulum I get a number of mixed answers and the majority of them are uncertain. (I have used a pendulum before to speak with Satan and it worked) I have a feeling that this other presence is interrupting my guardians communication with me.
Is there a better way to communicate with my guardian?

HAIL SATAN!

How am i supposed to get close to my guardian when i dont even know who he/she is? should i just worry about getting close to our father Enki instead and let him reveal who my guardian is in time or what?

Ok, this was something I had to learn as well, and the answer as been posted quite a bit. They come to you when you are ready. And yes keep up ritualistic communication with Father or at the very least talk to him through his sigil even if you cannot hear him. Though, in the meantime before you worry about GD's you should do regular power meditations especially the recommended ones, and work on your astral senses. Alot of things happen just through properly opening the chakras, cleaning them and the aura, and consistent power meditations. That is the only way to truly progress. They will come when they think you are ready and working to progress yourself. Think about this way why would they waste their time on someone who doesn't put in work.

PS. Alot of these answers have posted in past posts on this group and are on the JOS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

How am i supposed to get close to my guardian when i dont even know who he/she is? should i just worry about getting close to our father Enki instead and let him reveal who my guardian is in time or what?

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian demon

Ok, this was something I had to learn as well, and the answer as been posted quite a bit. They come to you when you are ready. And yes keep up ritualistic communication with Father or at the very least talk to him through his sigil even if you cannot hear him. Though, in the meantime before you worry about GD's you should do regular power meditations especially the recommended ones, and work on your astral senses. Alot of things happen just through properly opening the chakras, cleaning them and the aura, and consistent power meditations. That is the only way to truly progress. They will come when they think you are ready and working to progress yourself. Think about this way why would they waste their time on someone who doesn't put in work.

PS. Alot of these answers have posted in past posts on this group and are on the JOS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Im on the spiritual warfare training program brother... dont assume im not doing me
------------------------------
On Sat, May 26, 2012 7:06 PM PDT jhd4412 wrote:

Yes and im sorry for this shannon maybe its because i come from the most brainwashed and strict christian there is the jewhovahs witnesses. I got myself together we need a little unity here. we are gods true religion arent we?
On Sat, May 26, 2012 10:09 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Im not sure but Jeremy has been posting many questions that has been asnwered so much on the groups and with which has answers on the JOS website...

<td val[/IMG]Okay the kids young And curious
He has every right to ask.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian demon
Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 5:09:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:06 PM

--- In <a rel="nofollow" > [email protected] , jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

[/TD]

I'm not assuming anything, I'm just saying that should be done first, though if you have skill in Ouija Boards and Pendulums you can try that. They usually show themselves, as least in my case, when they feel you are ready. I found out one of mine not too long ago.

Im on the spiritual warfare training program brother... dont assume im not doing me
On Sat, May 26, 2012 7:06 PM PDT jhd4412 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

15 isn`t young. My grandmother was a full-time school teacher when she was 14. Even 10-year-olds know how to type stuff in search bars and find answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

Okay the kids young And curious

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]No worries man just read the site more.If you do your questions will be answed and it will deprogram you from the lies too.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 5:13:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Yes and im sorry for this shannon maybe its because i come from the most brainwashed and strict christian there is the jewhovahs witnesses. I got myself together we need a little unity here. we are gods true religion arent we?

Im not sure but Jeremy has been posting many questions that has been asnwered so much on the groups and with which has answers on the JOS website...

--- [/IMG][email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I honestly don't care

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 7:23:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   15 isn`t young. My grandmother was a full-time school teacher when she was 14. Even 10-year-olds know how to type stuff in search bars and find answers.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

[/TD]

Well thats just your proble[/IMG]</var>o don't make it one.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:50 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] I honestly don't care

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
<td vAl[/IMG]  15 isn`t young. My grandmother was a full-time school teacher when she was 14. Even 10-year-olds know how to type stuff in search bars and find answers.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

[/TD]

Jere[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "jeremymontoya14@..." <jeremymontoya14@...
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:25 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] No worries man just read the site more.If you do your questions will be answed and it will deprogram you from the lies too.

Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 5:13:32 AM
<td vAl[/IMG] 

--- [/IMG][email protected], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

[/TD]

This is a prime example of how only the strong will survive. There will alaways be those who are either to weak or lazy to do their own research and end up having to rely on others. It is these people who can not get past this weakness who will fall with the enemy. By relying on others for true knowledge makes them just like the RHP'ers and they can never truly advance.

As others have said you need to get past these excuses, and YES they are excuses and need to learn how to rely on yourself more. In TRUE Satanism the self is everything, without a strong self you might as well be one of the sheep.

Before you go and ask how this is possible NO ONE can help you with this as this is a path of self discovery and one that you MUST travel down alone. If you need assistance NOT someone to do it for you than go to the Gods for guidance but again this is YOUR path and NO GOD OR HUMAN can do it for you.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well thats just your problem it seems you are related to him in someone so why dont you tell him to use his commom sense and do research. Age is not an excuse. So don't make it one.

I honestly don't care

15 isn`t young. My grandmother was a full-time school teacher when she was 14. Even 10-year-olds know how to type stuff in search bars and find answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

This "Monterey" guy enjoys sending random, negative emails. He's sent me at least one in the past, full of misinformed negative comments, lol.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well thats just your problem it seems you are related to him in someone so why dont you tell him to use his commom sense and do research. Age is not an excuse. So don't make it one.

I honestly don't care

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

Yeah same here Lydia. I occasionaly get random PM's from that fool regarding posts that I make here, I just ignore them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

This "Monterey" guy enjoys sending random, negative emails. He's sent me at least one in the past, full of misinformed negative comments, lol.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I honestly don't care

Age has nothing to do with depending on others all the time. When I was 15, wait, *12* I was studying and wanting to learn more about science. I didn't ask others about what every minor thing I saw. I found it (and I *still* find it) a lot more satisfying to try to discover things on my own than to ask others all the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Okay Ive been on the jos for helllla long and seen ppl ask a lot of the same questions. Honestly I've opened a lot of doors with or without this emailing group I'm still apart of hells army so ill throw my 2 cents in wtf. Maybe he's asking cause he's afraid to die because yes 15 IS PRETTY YOUNG THANKS so why not shed enlightenment instead of read the j.o.s again llike what covens do.

Sent: Mon, May 28, 2012 12:11:12 AM

<td val[/IMG]   This "Monterey" guy enjoys sending random, negative emails. He's sent me at least one in the past, full of misinformed negative comments, lol.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I honestly don't care

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! "I honestly don't care" well then why post at all?
There are Brothers and Sisters on here committed to helping others find answers through Satan, and yet you honestly don't care??? This post pissed me off to no end. People such as Lydia spend time trying to answer and help others. and you 'don't care' well i don't care if i never see a post from you on this group either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@... wrote:

I honestly don't care

What you sa[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 9:17 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] Okay Ive been on the jos for helllla long and seen ppl ask a lot of the same questions. Honestly I've opened a lot of doors with or without this emailing group I'm still apart of hells army so ill throw my 2 cents in wtf. Maybe he's asking cause he's afraid to die because yes 15 IS PRETTY YOUNG THANKS so why not shed enlightenment instead of read the j.o.s again llike what covens do.

<td vAl[/IMG]  This "Monterey" guy enjoys sending random, negative emails. He's sent me at least one in the past, full of misinformed negative comments, lol.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I honestly don't care

--- [/IMG][email protected], Monterey Montoya <datboimonterey@ wrote:

[/TD]

Yeah, "afraid to die"? We were saying that he isn't too young to do his own research. Nothing to do with dying.

What you said doesnt make any sense.

Okay Ive been on the jos for helllla long and seen ppl ask a lot of the same questions. Honestly I've opened a lot of doors with or without this emailing group I'm still apart of hells army so ill throw my 2 cents in wtf. Maybe he's asking cause he's afraid to die because yes 15 IS PRETTY YOUNG THANKS so why not shed enlightenment instead of read the j.o.s again llike what covens do.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I honestly don't care

Wow! The most recent Tarot reading I've done w/ a theme of "confusion" is showing up all over, cuz this thread, WTF is all there is that I personally can respond!
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:16:34 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Guardian demon
  Yeah, "afraid to die"? We were saying that he isn't too young to do his own research. Nothing to do with dying.

What you said doesnt make any sense.

Okay Ive been on the jos for helllla long and seen ppl ask a lot of the same questions. Honestly I've opened a lot of doors with or without this emailing group I'm still apart of hells army so ill throw my 2 cents in wtf. Maybe he's asking cause he's afraid to die because yes 15 IS PRETTY YOUNG THANKS so why not shed enlightenment instead of read the j.o.s again llike what covens do.

Hail Father Satan!

I honestly don't care

Sounds like a russian name, google maybe? Or type it in whats it called. Cryllic writing, or w/e ruszkis use. Maybe there was a mistake or maybe its a god not on the list. Careful but keep searching(;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hagathar101" <hagathar101@... wrote:

i was given the name of zokivit for the name of my guardian demon. But have been unable to find anything for that name. any suggestions?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hagathar101" <hagathar101@... wrote:
Your guardian will come to you when he/she is ready, and thinks that you are ready. Keep trying. I have been trying for almost two years now to contact my guardian demon, with little luck. Nothing has seemed to help, but I know that she is there. She has always been there. After you say the summoning prayer, just talk as though you are talking to a friend, but be extremely respectful. Hopefully, in time, he/she should respond. Time will pay off. And Zokivit is Russian in spelling configuration, but it has no meaning. It is simply a name. Also sounds more female than male. Very beautiful name. Good luck my friend, and message me at my email if you need anything else. Hail Satan.

In Eternity, Arri

I did the dedication ritual a few days ago and have been feeling energy from doing the power meditation, one thing I have been having problems with is meeting my guardian demon, I have used a Ouija board but with no avail. Does everybody have a guardian demon and I am just not ready to meet mine yet, or is it possible to not have one? Any help on the subject would be very appreciated.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Mine came when it was time.They are Gods they know better then we when the time is right.Just focus on your meditations and work on getting open astrally.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian demon
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 2:40:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I did the dedication ritual a few days ago and have been feeling energy from doing the power meditation, one thing I have been having problems with is meeting my guardian demon, I have used a Ouija board but with no avail. Does everybody have a guardian demon and I am just not ready to meet mine yet, or is it possible to not have one? Any help on the subject would be very appreciated.

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Thank you! And will do on the meditations.

Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "js.illusion@..." <js.illusion@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian demon

<td val[/IMG]Mine came when it was time.They are Gods they know better then we when the time is right.Just focus on your meditations and work on getting open astrally.

Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 2:40:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I did the dedication ritual a few days ago and have been feeling energy from doing the power meditation, one thing I have been having problems with is meeting my guardian demon, I have used a Ouija board but with no avail. Does everybody have a guardian demon and I am just not ready to meet mine yet, or is it possible to not have one? Any help on the subject would be very appreciated.

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Hi!
I have got a little bit problem with my guradian demon... I think He is Leviathan, but I don't knwo his sigil, day etc.. So this is my question, and is It possible?

Just work on your soul and your relationship with Father Satan and when your advanced enough there will be more things you can do to find out who you Guardian is or your guardian will reveal himself/herself to you. If you're not ready chances are you wont find out. Have patience. Hail Father Satan ! Hail The 4 Crowns Of Hell ! Exposingchristianity.com
On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 9:39 AM PDT hollimatyas wrote:

Hi!
I have got a little bit problem with my guradian demon... I think He is Leviathan, but I don't knwo his sigil, day etc.. So this is my question, and is It possible?

No, because "leviathan" is not a God nor a real being. Merely a kike corruption to bind our kundalini, as it comes from the kike word "Levi". Search through the past posts, it has been explained before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hollimatyas" <hollimatyas@... wrote:

Hi!

Hail Camio Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:49:42 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Guardian demon
  That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:47:55 PM

Ok, so its just coincidence me and him have the same zodiac sign? My guardian demon is paimon BTW. He's already helped me a lot :)

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 1:07 PM PDT bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

No, your Guardian chooses you.  ---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <albeefy@... wrote: Does my guardian demon having the same zodiac position as me have any significance? 

Jeremy, After I first dedicated, I used a pendulum to find out who my guardian demon was.  What I did with the pendulum, is ask for various letters in my guardian demons name, like I would ask "is A, B, C,...ec the first letter" and so on.  For a "yes" the pendulum would swing foward and backward, like the nodding of a head. and side to side for "no".  After that, just to make sure, I went through the list of demons on JoS and asking if a demon was my guardian demon, and the pendulum made the yes motion on Paimon, which is the same name as it had previously spelled out.  I also use my pendulum to ask him yes/no questions because I am not yet open enough to communicate with him through telepathy.  Also the first night after finding out he was my guardian demon, he came to me in a very vivid dream.

---In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back