Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Guardian demon

Hello guys I am new to satanism and I am still learning
I wanted to know what is a Guardian demon and how to find who is yours
Thank you for reading
Any help appreciated

Hello and Welcome to the groups friend,  A gaurdian Demon is your very own personal demon who is always with you most of us since birth, they will guide you, and teach you,  they will appear to you when your ready, they are protectors they will provide protection in time of need or while one sleeps whatever the case may be they are there to help you and watch over you If you wish to communicate with your Guardian demon you can use a pendulum as well as many other methods that are listed on joy of Satan to get in contact with Demons and the powers of hell.Hail Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:58 PM, nwolf9009@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello guys I am new to satanism and I am still learning
I wanted to know what is a Guardian demon and how to find who is yours
Thank you for reading
Any help appreciated

Well I had the same thing believe it or not a couple of days ago(25th of December), this eventually led me here within a day or 2/3. From what I could find out it could be a sign that that specific name might be your GD, at least that is where I drew my conclusion since it was the case for me.

Hail Satan,
T

So! Our demons show up when we are ready huh? Guess I really do gotta do those meditations. My only real goals are to learn healing, and meet my guardian demon. Meeting father would be cool too, but meeting my guardian sounds easier. I just want to meet and thank the one who’s protected me all this time. And also apologize for being such a doofus and likely making their work harder lol

Yes, our Guardian Demons do whatever means to get us to know that they are our Guardians. Including repeating their name again and again. They also direct us to posts on the JOS Yahoo groups and ancient-forums.com about them. Or if they have something they want us to read that would benefit us, pass a message, etc.

On Sunday, January 6, 2019, 5:49:23 p.m. EST, leontrifang@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

So! Our demons show up when we are ready huh? Guess I really do gotta do those meditations. My only real goals are to learn healing, and meet my guardian demon. Meeting father would be cool too, but meeting my guardian sounds easier. I just want to meet and thank the one who’s protected me all this time. And also apologize for being such a doofus and likely making their work harder lol

@richestmankind It doesn't work like that, dude. Your Guardian is not a genie who "grants" you things automatically. Effort is required on your part, you have to actually work towards these goals. What our Guardians can do is to help us achieve these goals, by giving us advice, knowledge, information, helping to make something more easily accessible to us, etc. But we don't obtain anything without personal work on our part.
Think of it as climbing up a mountain with a friend. At a certain point, this friend may throw the rope for you from a higher point. But you will not get up to that higher point if you don't use your arms to grab the rope and force yourself further up. 

Only in christianity does a person "pray" for their "god" and keep waiting for wealth, riches and salvation to come their way without doing anything. Like literally waiting for these things to fall from the sky to them. So don't think like a christian, be above that and think like a satanist. That's where you'll really thrive.  

i was given a demon named Phantom Black but ddnt find anything relating to that... any suggestions

Probably the enemy. I'm not sure there is any God with that name. Or it might be a nickname or... something like that.

But that's definitely not your GD's real name.

Don't worry, your GD will come to you when the time is right.

I am fairly certain to make a ouija board yourself, at home could cost you next to nothing, depending on the materials you use/ what you have available. Just look at some examples online, and experiment around a bit. I have made one out of cardboard, and Drew the letters in sharpie, but have seen other much finer examples made from wood and etc.I also did an energy working with it during a full moon, but have since learned that so long as your spiritual energy is of high quantity, your workings will be of high quality. 
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019, 2:01 PM 'ryancliffe54@...' ryancliffe54@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I dont have one or I dont have money for one. Sadly

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 1:21 AM, soccer_is_life22@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   Try using a ouiji board.

I also might add, I say "cardboard", but it is ideal to use something smoother. Even such as like the inside of a cereal box. As for the planchard, it should be thicker to grasp, and have a hole obviously. If you find a small piece of wood that you could carve that could work great, but sometimes you just have to improvise and find what works best for you.Best regards,         
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019, 2:57 PM MicHAEL Batsard <blackeyedgoldendragon@... wrote:
I am fairly certain to make a ouija board yourself, at home could cost you next to nothing, depending on the materials you use/ what you have available. Just look at some examples online, and experiment around a bit. I have made one out of cardboard, and Drew the letters in sharpie, but have seen other much finer examples made from wood and etc.I also did an energy working with it during a full moon, but have since learned that so long as your spiritual energy is of high quantity, your workings will be of high quality. 
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019, 2:01 PM 'ryancliffe54@...' ryancliffe54@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I dont have one or I dont have money for one. Sadly

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 1:21 AM, soccer_is_life22@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   Try using a ouiji board.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back