Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group & Teamwork First: How The Gods Work With Us

You're literally proving you didn't read my original post. I specifically stated "when you look at the face, see the aura, you'll know who is an enemy and who is not". It's far worse on the internet because we can't immediately tell who's a jew/abrahamic filth and who is a Gentile, they can hide behind avatars and fancy text.

Can you explain how in the world an enemy could slip past you when you talk to them face to face on a daily basis? How they would even make it past the hiring process? Did you think about this at all?
Not everyone can recognise them. And they usually attack the lower, less experienced members. They won't go face-to-face with the leader of a Spiritual Satanist organisation, obviously. As for the Internet, jews and other infiltrators often lose their patience and start showing their true self from a point onwards. The JoS has become much more secure regarding these people, as they used to be able to reach the status of Clergy, but now get banned before even reaching 200 messages in the Forums. Or they give up.

Not everyone can recognise them. And they usually attack the lower, less experienced members. They won't go face-to-face with the leader of a Spiritual Satanist organisation, obviously. As for the Internet, jews and other infiltrators often lose their patience and start showing their true self from a point onwards. The JoS has become much more secure regarding these people, as they used to be able to reach the status of Clergy, but now get banned before even reaching 200 messages in the Forums. Or they give up.
It really is funny to see a jew kike-out before they even get to know anybody on the forums. They don't even try anymore.

Me being a loner is less of a conscious choice. I swing from doing a lot (for where I am) for others and doing nothing at all and then feeling guilty. Very guilty in the past. Along with other emotions.

I am trying to be more balanced and do things on a regular basis in a relaxed way and integrating. It's strange. It was always this feeling like I'm running away from the next disaster, it still seems to command me now. Everything seems so easy then in those moments where I'm impassioned, and then when life turns again and eases, everything that I loved seems like a chore that I don't want to be bothered with. Whenever life gets hard its a blessing for me (not if my family died or something though).

I'm always very very grateful this exists. And so guilty that I don't do enough.

Very good sermon and it has touched my heart. How I wish I could do more for the community like donate, but I am one of the black Spiritual Satanists belonging in a world's poorest country, struggling financially. Because I can't afford to do that , I try my best to at least participate in group rituals.The Gods know. I believe giving out spiritual energy is also precious to the Gods and the community that's why whenever I'm offline and there happen to be group rituals, I feel strange in my body and it forces me to find some data and check out what's happening. I hope one day I will do more. Concerning projects I once thought about helping in translating the information to our local language but due to lack of resources, I told myself not to bother trying. This post has made me re-think and I'll make inquires about it...Thank you.

No man can fight a titanic force alone, the only way to fight it is with the help of a greater net counter force.

For example, I did not free myself from being a suicidal person who is insanely remorseful for his long list of wrongdoings, I met other people and somehow some entities that might be our gods or their servants that showed to me that I can contribute in creating amazing communities that people will like and would help people become smarter individuals that could positively, make a societal breakthrough.

Another example, the JoS didn’t fight the kike and enemy hold on this planet alone, our Gods helped us in return we helped them and even donated money and resources to this spiritual cause to keep thriving and look what happened as we continued firing RTRs on the kikes since around 2005 ish until now. The god rituals and the grand ritual especially, did a lot more work in protecting us all and especially me.

Even another example, my country Philippines(To those who don’t know yet I am a Filipino who just likes Japanese fox yokai for what they resemble) did not, back when the xtian spaniards had us by the throat and kept kicking us for 300 years straight, gain its freedoms with just the simple KKK, xtian spain was the literal sick man of Europe at that time that lost the war against America. That is how we got our rights and got ourselves our freedoms.

The American Empire got my people our freedoms even if the management was still bad, but it would have been much worse if still under the spaniard occupation. (A conversation with a friend taught me this and also an indirect solid answer to why we don’t do the rebellion route but the RTR route which is much safer and a lot smarter and it got me to find ways to make people appreciate the JoS more to those who really wanted to know.)

So what is learned from all this? No man stands against giants alone.

If I am saying somethings wrong, please correct me if I happen to be tripping.

I would also like to add that these can be taken as analogies where one can become the biggest chunk of a net counter force against a negative force thanks to the spiritual and occult knowledge to amplify our physical works for humanity, all thanks to Spiritual Satanism, lots of empires can be made again XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
O
No man can fight a titanic force alone, the only way to fight it is with the help of a greater net counter force.

For example, I did not free myself from being a suicidal person who is insanely remorseful for his long list of wrongdoings, I met other people and somehow some entities that might be our gods or their servants that showed to me that I can contribute in creating amazing communities that people will like and would help people become smarter individuals that could positively, make a societal breakthrough.

Another example, the JoS didn’t fight the kike and enemy hold on this planet alone, our Gods helped us in return we helped them and even donated money and resources to this spiritual cause to keep thriving and look what happened as we continued firing RTRs on the kikes since around 2005 ish until now, the kikes are already on the verge of getting murder piled by its Arab neighbors. The god rituals and the grand ritual especially, did a lot more work in protecting us all and especially me.

Even another example, my country Philippines(To those who don’t know yet I am a Filipino who just likes Japanese fox yokai for what they resemble) did not, back when the xtian spaniards had us by the throat and kept kicking us for 300 years straight, gain its freedoms with just the simple KKK, xtian spain was the literal sick man of Europe at that time that lost the war against America. That is how we got our rights and got ourselves our freedoms.

The American Empire got my people our freedoms even if the management was still bad, but it would have been much worse if still under the spaniard occupation. (A conversation with a friend taught me this and also an indirect solid answer to why we don’t do the rebellion route but the RTR route which is much safer and a lot smarter and it got me to find ways to make people appreciate the JoS more to those who really wanted to know.)

So what is learned from all this? No man stands against giants alone.

If I am saying somethings wrong, please correct me if I happen to be tripping.

I would also like to add that these can be taken as analogies where one can become the biggest chunk of a net counter force against a negative force thanks to the spiritual and occult knowledge to amplify our physical works for humanity, all thanks to Spiritual Satanism, lots of empires can be made again XD.
Oh and by the way, thank you High Priest for this sermon on teamwork in the context of this sacred path. It got me to think of writing my reply.

Very inspiring. Although my ego I would say was a bit skeptical and looked with a bad eye and anger on my face but then I remember how truly lonley I did was and I am telling that for a Fact , nobody has to believe me but my point is that when the Gods come along to me before I even done in this life time the ritual to initiate I simply knew.

What I want to say is that the Gods are indeed very social life forms with their own individuality and qualities.

They are truly good , very tolerant and tolerant I think it has to do with the fact that they simply know more then us and they understand that the process in itself takes time as they did knew when they made us all.

But yes, when I had lost all hope , mostly the will of even living that's when they show up , I was very young I remember and I was looking at the sky as much as I could , mostly during the long beautiful nights where the sky was clear and the stars shining as they mark my soul with their light , it was then when Literally the God came to me and in all of my darkest moments , loneliness which back then it was not on purpose and yea they did came and offer me things and show me realms , back then when I was too young I think not to get scared they did took some friendly toy kind of shapes personified themselves in some other forms most probably not for me to get scared although I have seen some crazy shit at my life and I am truly surely 100% not only in this life.

My point is that I do agree with you HP Cobra , in all of it , we got to be together as they were with me as they always were , I have simply fell but nothing it's too late and I do consider now it's the right time as well , not only from a Jupiteran point of view but mostly as a Saturnian point of view.

We know , we understand , we feel , we see, we hear , we are all and we are everywhere. I have always felt a truly genuine desire , my purest to really do make a better world , no matter how much ego-centrist I was and I am I did really hoped to change the entire world to the better , everyone can, trough their own qualities.

I was keep telling myself I will return and post more , including my own personal story of how It all started which I kinda did said in the above texts.

Then somehow I changed and things happened and I left myself full demoralized of my everything surroundings but I have felt betrayed by my own people , all of them , no matter father,brother, all and one single of them as been against me , but anyways everyone has their own story , I believe , with all of my heart that no matter how stupid the humanity is as it's own without the enemy interference ,we can self destruct ourself by stupidity and many other things with the help and guidance of the God's humanity still has a chance .

I have also read some other topic of yours I believe where it was saying something about being together , thing which I always knew but I think I ceased to believe it but now I am awake , oh yes , and you did mention something about that the God's are there and we are here and it's our own responsibilities to perfectionate ourselves and the world around us.

I have also came to a maturity and a lot of experiences where I have came to the conclusion that It's okay to peacefully accept Saturn but do not let that torture your soul as we aim to become immortals beyond time itself.

As you did wake up some light into my soul I hope I have done this in the past for you if not now or I hope at least I will in the closest shortly future.

Mark this day as no importance the day and place because from now on I will truly dedicate myself not only to myself but to the whole people with a true desire and intent to do better and do good. I have also noticed that the God's do tend to communicate trough many ways and sometimes they can give you sings , deams and experiences which might be as a nothing but it could actually be of great importance if one always pays attention and truly believe in the Gods.

It's time, to make this World a better place , to bring the Gods here and make the entire world a better place ,now and forever.

Be blessed Cobra and everyone who is reading this in this exact time, trust in the Gods, trust in yourselves.

An infinite never-ending cycle of growth and expansion, eternal life and advancement, is the ideal of Spiritual Satanism.
Thank you HPHC 666,
Hail The JoS,
Hail Father Satan Forever!
images

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back