Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
How many of us think, "If I had come to Satan as a child, I would be so much further ahead in spiritual progress and my life would be so much better by now". With Satan's guidance and presence in our lives, we can do anything. We can become strong and independent individuals, capable of taking control of our destiny and making this world a better place. The longer we are with Satan, the longer we practice meditation and advance ourselves, the stronger and more powerful we become.

I propose a group ritual, aimed specifically at awakening Gentile children to Satan's Truth. They are the future leaders, movers, and shakers of this world. Let's help them come to Satan, the sooner the better. Let's help them find the strength and courage to know the Truth, and fight against injustice and corruption. Let's help them get started on this path soon, so that they may become strong and powerful, with years of experience by the time they reach adulthood. And, let's help them learn how to protect themselves from the dangers in this kike-corrupted world.

Date: Friday June 22, hour of Sun.
Hours of Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury are fine if it's more convenient. You can do this Thursday night after the void moon if Friday doesn't work for you. The moon will be waxing and in Leo, which rules children.

Ritual Affirmation: "All Gentile Children are awakening to the Truth of Satan and know Him to be their Creator God"

Runic Affirmation: "The energies of ____ are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan"

Runes:
Ansuz (overcomes obstacles of every kind)
Uruz (incites action; freedom)
Kenaz (increases awareness and gives insight)
Othal (racial memory for ancestral knowledge)

Use the pronunciation/language that works best for you. 8 repetitions of each, as 8 is a power number, it's a symbol for infinity and immortality. You can do multiples of 8 if you wish.

Sigil: I tried finding something that represents children and I couldn't find anything I liked. So we're going to do the Pentagram with lightning bolt in it, as that symbolizes Satan as our Creator God (the 2nd symbol on this page http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm). Draw the runes around it. Do not put any circles around the sigil.
If one of you thinks of a more suitable sigil, let us know.

Ritual Prayer:

Mighty Satan, True Creator God of Gentile Humanity, we come together to stand before you as Brothers and Sisters in Your Name. For far too long the disgusting kikes have corrupted our children, Your children, and it is time we change that. May all Gentile children awaken to Your Truth, and rejoice in Your Name! May they always seek Your guidance, wisdom, and protection! May they always have the strength and courage to continue the fight for a Satanic world!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!

HAIL TO HELLS ARMY AND OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!!

--------------------------------------------------

Steps 1: Begin Ritual

Use either the Standard Ritual Format or the Grand Satanic Ritual by High Priest Vovim Baghie: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-magi ... -of-satan/

Step 2: Reading and Burning of Ritual Prayer

Read the prayer with passion and intent. Light it in your candle and place it in your burning bowl. Repeat the ritual affirmation while visualizing the outcome as it burns.

Step 3: Runic Vibrations Into Sigil
Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
Pronouncing the runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Place the sigil on your alter. For all runes, visualize powerful White-Gold energy, as bright as the Sun, empowering the sigil.

Begin with Ansuz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Ansuz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

When you have finished, repeat the ritual affirmation: "All Gentile Children are awakening to the Truth of Satan and know Him to be their Creator God".

Move on to Uruz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Uruz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

When you have finished, repeat the ritual affirmation: "All Gentile Children are awakening to the Truth of Satan and know Him to be their Creator God".

Move on to Kenaz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Kenaz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Move on to Othal.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Othal are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Step 4: Write Affirmation and Burn Sigil

Write the ritual affirmation on your sigil. You can empower it with a drop of your blood if you wish. Repeat the ritual affirmation 8 times. Light the empowered sigil in your candle and place it in your burning bowl. As it burns, see and feel all Gentile children awakening to Spiritual Satanism and developing strong bonds with Father Satan. Know that the energy being released into the astral is doing it's job. Once it has burned, repeat the ritual affirmation one last time.

Close the ritual as always, with "HAIL SATAN!"

Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.  HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:53 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

How many of us think, "If I had come to Satan as a child, I would be so much further ahead in spiritual progress and my life would be so much better by now". With Satan's guidance and presence in our lives, we can do anything. We can become strong and independent individuals, capable of taking control of our destiny and making this world a better place. The longer we are with Satan, the longer we practice meditation and advance ourselves, the stronger and more powerful we become.

I propose a group ritual, aimed specifically at awakening Gentile children to Satan's Truth. They are the future leaders, movers, and shakers of this world. Let's help them come to Satan, the sooner the better. Let's help them find the strength and courage to know the Truth, and fight against injustice and corruption. Let's help them get started on this path soon, so that they may become strong and powerful, with years of experience by the time they reach adulthood. And, let's help them learn how to protect themselves from the dangers in this kike-corrupted world.

Hours of Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury are fine if it's more convenient. You can do this Thursday night after the void moon if Friday doesn't work for you. The moon will be waxing and in Leo, which rules children.

Ritual Affirmation: "All Gentile Children are awakening to the Truth of Satan and know Him to be their Creator God"

Runic Affirmation: "The energies of ____ are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan"

Runes:

Use the pronunciation/language that works best for you. 8 repetitions of each, as 8 is a power number, it's a symbol for infinity and immortality. You can do multiples of 8 if you wish.

Sigil: I tried finding something that represents children and I couldn't find anything I liked. So we're going to do the Pentagram with lightning bolt in it, as that symbolizes Satan as our Creator God (the 2nd symbol on this page http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm). Draw the runes around it. Do not put any circles around the sigil.

Ritual Prayer:

Mighty Satan, True Creator God of Gentile Humanity, we come together to stand before you as Brothers and Sisters in Your Name. For far too long the disgusting kikes have corrupted our children, Your children, and it is time we change that. May all Gentile children awaken to Your Truth, and rejoice in Your Name! May they always seek Your guidance, wisdom, and protection! May they always have the strength and courage to continue the fight for a Satanic world!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Use either the Standard Ritual Format or the Grand Satanic Ritual by High Priest Vovim Baghie: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

Read the prayer with passion and intent. Light it in your candle and place it in your burning bowl. Repeat the ritual affirmation while visualizing the outcome as it burns.

Place the sigil on your alter. For all runes, visualize powerful White-Gold energy, as bright as the Sun, empowering the sigil.

Begin with Ansuz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Ansuz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Move on to Uruz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Uruz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Move on to Kenaz.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Kenaz are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Move on to Othal.
As you exhale and vibrate the rune, visualize the sigil lighting up with the rune's energy. As you inhale, affirm "The energies of Othal are continuously working to awaken Gentile children to the Truth of Satan". Do this 8 times.

Write the ritual affirmation on your sigil. You can empower it with a drop of your blood if you wish. Repeat the ritual affirmation 8 times. Light the empowered sigil in your candle and place it in your burning bowl. As it burns, see and feel all Gentile children awakening to Spiritual Satanism and developing strong bonds with Father Satan. Know that the energy being released into the astral is doing it's job. Once it has burned, repeat the ritual affirmation one last time.

Thanks for participating. You don't owe me anything though, I'm always here for my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one. 

HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

Here's the link to the sigil, thank you Paul Pseudonym for making it :)

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5120/7405 ... ef3c54.jpg

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

I know it may not seem like you did anything to help me but YOU DID. Ive been vibrating uruz after sword training at night and it has helped me greatly with my routines. Thank you lydia  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:07 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

Thanks for participating. You don't owe me anything though, I'm always here for my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one. 

HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

I'm really excited to do this ritual!! Great idea. I've been having really strong influences by the Leo aspects of my chart lately, which are already an integral part of who I am, especially how others view me (my rising sign is Leo as well as Venus).

I've been looking forward to becoming a Mother in the coming years... Exactly when they are meant to enter my life, as with everything else. I am very connected to children and have always been able to communicate with them through telepathy, and I've never had a child forget who I am.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do to awaken the children of this planet, both through ritual and direct energy when I'm with them.. Which is what I usually do, it helps to actually have a connection for my magick to be powerful... Even if its just knowing a person exists and tuning into their energy.Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:35:32 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children
    Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.  HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

I have the pentagram with a lightning bolt tattooed on the front Sacral Chakra (don't worry, I have the body to rock it =^.^=). I'm going to paint the runes on during the ritual. Can't hurt my chances for a Strong SS child/children can it? :DHail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:30:44 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Sigil for Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

This is good lydia, am new but am use to meditation and from what i read in this ritual i know i can do it so am in. Thaks for the ritual.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:53:11 PM GMT-0000

How many of us think, "If I had come to Satan as a child, I would be so much further ahead in spiritual progress and my life would be so much better by now". With Satan's guidance and presence in our lives, we can do anything We can become strong and independent individuals, capable of taking control of our destiny and making this world a better place. The longer we are with Satan, the longer we practice meditation and advance ourselves, the stronger and more powerful we become.

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

<td val[/IMG]Now that is a very cool reason and place for a tat sister. :)

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 6/21/12, Valkyrie Vixen <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Sigil for Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 2:17 AM

I have the pentagram with a lightning bolt tattooed on the front Sacral Chakra (don't worry, I have the body to rock it =^.^=). I'm going to paint the runes on during the ritual. Can't hurt my chances for a Strong SS child/children can it? :DHail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*<hr>From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:30:44 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Sigil for Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sounds to me like you are going to be a great mother too,when the time is right for you.Children are most assuredly our future,so yes we are looking forward to doing this ritual too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 6/21/12, Valkyrie Vixen <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 1:36 AM

I'm really excited to do this ritual!! Great idea. I've been having really strong influences by the Leo aspects of my chart lately, which are already an integral part of who I am, especially how others view me (my rising sign is Leo as well as Venus).

I've been looking forward to becoming a Mother in the coming years... Exactly when they are meant to enter my life, as with everything else. I am very connected to children and have always been able to communicate with them through telepathy, and I've never had a child forget who I am.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do to awaken the children of this planet, both through ritual and direct energy when I'm with them.. Which is what I usually do, it helps to actually have a connection for my magick to be powerful... Even if its just knowing a person exists and tuning into their energy.Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*<hr>From: Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:35:32 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

[/TD]

Oh cool. You're welcome :)

I know it may not seem like you did anything to help me but YOU DID. Ive been vibrating uruz after sword training at night and it has helped me greatly with my routines. Thank you lydia 

HAIL SATAN!

I'm glad you'll be participating Valkyrie :). I'm a very nurturing, maternal woman too, so I was quite happy when this idea popped into my head.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Valkyrie Vixen" <valkyrie.vixen@... wrote:

There isn't anything I wouldn't do to awaken the children of this planet, both through ritual and direct energy when I'm with them.. Which is what I usually do, it helps to actually have a connection for my magick to be powerful... Even if its just knowing a person exists and tuning into their energy.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

SWORD TRAINING?!:D What kind?! I LOVE MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE STUFF!

I know it may not seem like you did anything to help me but YOU DID. Ive been vibrating uruz after sword training at night and it has helped me greatly with my routines. Thank you lydia 

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout. What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize jews and reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them in my head.  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 12:06 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

I love swords too! And I feel the same way about guns. There's no skill or anything needed with them. Swords are the way to go :)

Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout. What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize jews and
reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them in my head. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I too would like to be able to weild my collection of swords like that too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children
Sent: Sat, Jun 23, 2012 12:59:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]    Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout. What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize jews and reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them in my head.  HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 12:06 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Runes:

Ritual Prayer:

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!
HAIL LILITH!!

Begin with Ansuz.

Move on to Uruz.

Move on to Kenaz.

Move on to Othal.

[/TD]

Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already know who created guns lol,  JEWS! those weak  pathetic bastards. Do you train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win, by using such disgracing and coward tactics.  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:08 AM

I love swords too! And I feel the same way about guns. There's no skill or anything needed with them. Swords are the way to go :)

Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout. What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize jews and
reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them in my head. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

I honestly cant wait to be able to set things on fire with my mind. Better than a gun imo. That or cause sink holes... my satanic abilitys will be my favorite weapon, I mean you cant disarm a trained satanist!
On Jun 24, 2012 5:00 AM, "Al Reyes" <al_reyes666@... wrote:
    Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already know who created guns lol,  JEWS! those weak  pathetic bastards. Do you train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win, by using such disgracing and coward tactics.  HAIL SATAN!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

if you dont mind me asking how did you obtain those powers?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

I honestly cant wait to be able to set things on fire with my mind. Better
than a gun imo. That or cause sink holes... my satanic abilitys will be my
favorite weapon, I mean you cant disarm a trained satanist!

Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already
know who created guns lol, JEWS! those weak pathetic bastards. Do you
train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling
with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in
the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always
walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to
his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can
see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed
during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many
before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering
him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win,
by using such disgracing and coward tactics.

HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:08 AM
*Subject:* [HellsArmy666] Re: Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

I love swords too! And I feel the same way about guns. There's no skill or
anything needed with them. Swords are the way to go :)

Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I
always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior
way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best
fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no
skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt
think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my
workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very
helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout.
What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I
visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come
up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a
prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour
then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize
jews and
reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them
in my head.Â
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â

I know it may not seem like you did anything to help me but YOU
DID. Ive been vibrating uruz after sword training at night and it has
helped me greatly with my routines. Thank you lydiaÂÂ
ÂÂ
HAIL SATAN!

ÂÂ
Thanks for participating. You don't owe me anything though, I'm always
here for my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin
participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because
all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one
is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By
engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the
dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual.
I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]The way we all do through the power meditations on the JoS main site.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 7:48:02 AM

<td val[/IMG]   if you dont mind me asking how did you obtain those powers?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

I honestly cant wait to be able to set things on fire with my mind. Better
than a gun imo. That or cause sink holes... my satanic abilitys will be my
favorite weapon, I mean you cant disarm a trained satanist!

Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already
know who created guns lol, JEWS! those weak pathetic bastards. Do you
train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling
with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in
the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always
walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to
his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can
see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed
during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many
before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering
him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win,
by using such disgracing and coward tactics.

HAIL SATAN!

*To:* <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
*Sent:* Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:08 AM
*Subject:* [HellsArmy666] Re: Group Ritual to Awaken Gentile Children

I love swords too! And I feel the same way about guns. There's no skill or
anything needed with them. Swords are the way to go :)

Me too! well not much into the renaissance but medieval is my style. I
always wish guns never came around, It ruined everything! theres no warrior
way in that at all. A child could pull a trigger and kill the worlds best
fighter from a distance. Guns are for cowards and weak people who have no
skill in battle. Anyways sword training is one of my routines I couldnt
think of anything else to name it so i went with that. Right before my
workouts i sword train to get the blood flowing and its actually very
helpful for releasing stress and hatred. Its also a good cardio workout.
What i do is Ill pack my sword and go out at 1am and i hone my skills. I
visualize four enemys surrounding me, I anticipate there attacks and come
up with my own moves. I spar with my cousin on the weekends so i get a
prety good idea of how my visualized enemies would strike. I go for an hour
then i prepare for my workout. I find it really fun, sometimes i visualize
jews and
reptiles and it gives more motive to kill them. Its how i mutilate them
in my head.Â
Â
HAIL SATAN!

Â

I know it may not seem like you did anything to help me but YOU
DID. Ive been vibrating uruz after sword training at night and it has
helped me greatly with my routines. Thank you lydiaÂÂ
ÂÂ
HAIL SATAN!

ÂÂ
Thanks for participating. You don't owe me anything though, I'm always
here for my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin
participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because
all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one
is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By
engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the
dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual.
I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
ÃÆ'‚ÂÂ
HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I used to train with swords, until my ex sold them for drugs, lol. I'll buy some again soon though. It's awesome that your family was good with swords! I get an awesome rush just thinking about sword fighting.

Hail Father Satan!

Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already know who created guns lol,  JEWS! those weak  pathetic bastards. Do you train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win, by using such disgracing and coward tactics. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚  Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ 
HAIL SATAN!

This thred reminds me of "LARPING"
Experience points for the win.
No but in all seriousness. Honing a skillset that keeps you focused on multiple targets and using your focus is awesome. I personally try to focus on one persons mind, then 2, then 3, ect.
Hail satan!
On Jun 27, 2012 10:57 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I used to train with swords, until my ex sold them for drugs, lol. I'll buy some again soon though. It's awesome that your family was good with swords! I get an awesome rush just thinking about sword fighting.

Hail Father Satan!

Awesome! Its nice to know you feel the same way lydia, I bet you already know who created guns lol,  JEWS! those weak  pathetic bastards. Do you train with your swords Too or are you just into them? I found out battling with blades has been passed down in my reyes side of the family. Back in the days My grandfather would pack two swords with him and would always walk around his town challenging people. He would give his second sword to his challenger and would always win, i dont know if he ever lost but i can see why im a natural with swords. My great great grandfather was killed during the inquisition and he was a master. I was told he slaughtered many before his death. The only way they could defeat him was by outnumbering him. Typical christian and jewish behavior, its the only way they can win, by using such disgracing and coward tactics. 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚  Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ 
HAIL SATAN!

Larping: a type of role playing game in wich each participant assumes a particular character and ACTS out various scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time.
 You wrote your statements in a very confusing way, but from what i understood, you think im larping? to show off or be "cool". That offended me as i take this very seriously. Many of my great grandfathers took this very seriously and how would they think of me if i were doing it for sport or "looks"... theyd be ashamed and out of my older siblings i am the one who carrys on there skill. If guns never came around wed all be using swords and midieval weapons. They all died in unfair battles now that i think of it. I looked into my familys history yesturday after reading what you said.  To assure myself that my family truly carrys this skill of sword fighting passed down by fate. Some i could almost not believe until i saw a very old photo of my greatest grandfather who had his army of 300 to fight against the catholics during the mexican revolution. He HAD to pack a rifle but his weapon of choice was his sword. I feel the skill i should hone the most while im young is the sword. And i was dead serious in my other post, If you think im "" LARPING"" lets have a fair sparring match of your choosing brother.
HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:41 PM

No but in all seriousness. Honing a skillset that keeps you focused on multiple targets and using your focus is awesome. I personally try to focus on one persons mind, then 2, then 3, ect.
Hail satan!
On Jun 27, 2012 10:57 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚ 
HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I always find the past facinating Al.As I have said many times on here my grandfather was a Native American Medicine man or Shaman.So interesting about yours too.I too feel my Gentile forfathers past down some inspiration my way.

Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 4:19:18 AM

<td val[/IMG]    Larping: a type of role playing game in wich each participant assumes a particular character and ACTS out various scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time.
 You wrote your statements in a very confusing way, but from what i understood, you think im larping? to show off or be "cool". That offended me as i take this very seriously. Many of my great grandfathers took this very seriously and how would they think of me if i were doing it for sport or "looks"... theyd be ashamed and out of my older siblings i am the one who carrys on there skill. If guns never came around wed all be using swords and midieval weapons. They all died in unfair battles now that i think of it. I looked into my familys history yesturday after reading what you said.  To assure myself that my family truly carrys this skill of sword fighting passed down by fate. Some i could almost not believe until i saw a very old photo of my greatest grandfather who had his army of 300 to fight against the catholics during the mexican revolution. He HAD to pack a rifle but his weapon of choice was his sword. I feel the skill i should hone the most while im young is the sword. And i was dead serious in my other post, If you think im "" LARPING"" lets have a fair sparring match of your choosing brother.
HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected] Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:41 PM

Ha[/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚ 
HAIL SATAN!
[/QUOTE]

[/TD]

:) very nice Brian

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 5:02 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I always find the past facinating Al.As I have said many times on here my grandfather was a Native American Medicine man or Shaman.So interesting about yours too.I too feel my Gentile forfathers past down some inspiration my way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

It is fascinating, I always hated society today. Ive always had that spirit where i wish i  could run to the hills and survive on my own, or even start  a  civilization sort of like the indians. But every piece of land has been taken and has its rules. I hope i get to see the age of satan when we take over. Hopefully cars become extinct. I cant even meditate peacefully without a car passing behind my fence or drunk wanabes making noise in the street. Thats really cool about your grandfather being a shaman. Hey you might just be his reincarnation, Im also trying to find out myself once the time is right. I have a really good feeling im one of my grandfathers otherwise i wouldn't have any interest in combat or swords. 

HAIL SATAN!
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "al_reyes666@..." <al_reyes666@...
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 2:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]I always find the past facinating Al.As I have said many times on here my grandfather was a Native American Medicine man or Shaman.So interesting about yours too.I too feel my Gentile forfathers past down some inspiration my way.

<td val[/IMG]    Larping: a type of role playing game in wich each participant assumes a particular character and ACTS out various scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time.
HAIL SATAN!

Ha[/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

ÃÆ'‚ 
HAIL SATAN!
[/QUOTE]

[/TD]

You are probably tapping into your racial memory. The more you do that, the stronger it becomes. You should do a past life regression on that as well. Ask your Guardian to assist you in opening it. Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "al_reyes666@..." <al_reyes666@...
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 5:02 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I always find the past facinating Al.As I have said many times on here my grandfather was a Native American Medicine man or Shaman.So interesting about yours too.I too feel my Gentile forfathers past down some inspiration my way.

<td style="font:[/IMG]    Larping: a type of role playing game in wich each participant assumes a particular character and ACTS out various scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time.
HAIL SATAN! From: Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@...
  Th[/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lyd[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG] [email protected] , Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote: ÃÆ'‚  Getting ready for this one, i will have my cousin participate as well. To be honest i stopped doing awakening rituals because all i have is hate towards outsiders. This one is different tho, This one is for the children who are being corrupted by those outsiders. By engraving love towards satan into their hearts they will be unharmed by the dangers of this world. Thank you, lydia for creating such a clever ritual. I will gladly help and plus i owe you one.ÃÆ'‚  ÃÆ'‚  HAIL SATAN! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back