Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gods and Heroes exist, what about Monsters?

AzureFlame666#2

I just had this question come into my head. If the God's and Heroes were actually real, it's safe to assume monsters exist as well right? Maybe they are in remote parts of the world where governments know of their existence but don't permit humans to venture into their territory. Maybe some take on the forms of human beings and blend in society. Others exist on Higher and Lower dimensions ? Was there a time when the spirt realm and the physical realm were one and these beings walked freely amongst us?

Anyone can shed light upon this subject? Because I'm starting to believe that some of the people who claim they're human, are really imposter's, and know a lot more than we think....

I just had this question come into my head. If the God's and Heroes were actually real, it's safe to assume monsters exist as well right? Maybe they are in remote parts of the world where governments know of their existence but don't permit humans to venture into their territory. Maybe some take on the forms of human beings and blend in society. Others exist on Higher and Lower dimensions ? Was there a time when the spirt realm and the physical realm were one and these beings walked freely amongst us?

Anyone can shed light upon this subject? Because I'm starting to believe that some of the people who claim they're human, are really imposter's, and know a lot more than we think....
Don't let the degenerates fool you.

All the monsters are pretty much all just allegories with maybe a few exceptions, there are however monsters on the astral realm which vary in power but are scarier than they are dangerous most of the time.

The hero is the archetype of the conqueror.

Evil forces were not really taken into account in Vedic rituals, just as death itself was not given adequate attention.

Bad things are not monsters, they are universal forces that the warrior must conquer and triumph over.
Like Death, ignorance and confusion, these things can be interpreted as "enemy" monsters or giants.

Doctrines (not religions or philosophies) are doctrines.
They didn't really label anything as evil, there was no ghost as powerful as the Gods that could bring misfortune to people because "evil" is metaphysical and not conscious.

If monsters exist, they are very weak, because they are on the lower levels of existence and on the lower vibrations (on the astral), creatures with a high vibrational level can easily destroy them on the astral.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back