Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Godhead

Power meditation, yoga. Building and maintaining a strong relationship with Lord Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess. Being able to communicate with Them, and hear Them.Study. Discipline, focus, persistence, experience, never giving up. Knowledge, and application of that knowledge.Hail Satan!

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:15 PM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all, I have a question. What can I do to try and reach godhead?

Do you know anyone who has reached godhead?
How long does it usually take to reach godhead?

Adolf Hitler.
How long does it take it's variable. You can't make a fair estimate. Everyone is at a different level when they come to Satanism. This has to do with their life, but also what they did in other lifetimes. Currently, we have no way to assess one's current power and condition nor the power and conditions of someone who has just reached the Magnum Opus.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 at 12:46 a.m., s3rp3nt.son@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Do you know anyone who has reached godhead?
How long does it usually take to reach godhead?

who cares how long it takes, its immortality 
you understand the concept right?
if you do it you live forever, and if you dont at least TRY to do it, and put effort into increasing the power of your soul, so that you can continue to reincarnate, then you die forever.
no one can convince you of what you are supposed to do, obviously you are skeptical, its just something you have to figure out on your own.

Basically, we go to “Hell”(which is not a place how the Christians describe at all) until we can reincarnate on earth again so we can try to reach the godhead again. I think it’s been said that some can reincarnate quicker than others though; less of a wait time if any. Check this out:https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666black ... /Hell.html

Depending on how much they have empowered and advanced, they would wait a short or long time to reincarnate. If they are powerful, then they could reincarnate sooner, because the influences of the Planets upon them would be less. In case you didn't know, that's part of the point of reaching Godhood - so we can escape reincarnation. Those who have little power and abilities must wait for good-enough Planet alignments before they can reincarnate, and in this waiting they might die fully, i.e. their Soul might dissipate.

Why would we want to live life on this shitty planet again??
On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 12:42 PM Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Basically, we go to “Hell”(which is not a place how the Christians describe at all) until we can reincarnate on earth again so we can try to reach the godhead again. I think it’s been said that some can reincarnate quicker than others though; less of a wait time if any. Check this out:https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666black ... /Hell.html

Your perception changes as you grow spiritually. You start to realize the beauty and possibilities in being human. Plus, becoming a god means being able to be in control of your own destiny. But such a thing is advanced obviously.

On top of that, when the Jews are gone, the world will be a better place to live in, in general.
Until then we have to continue on with the spiritual war.

Because this is *OUR* home. Earth is one of Satan's kingdoms. He is Lord of the Earth.
One doesn't leave their home planet permanently and seek refuge elsewhere because it is riddled with pests, parasites and the enemies of Satan. 
They destroy all of these parasites and enemies of Satan and re-take what is ours. 
Spiritual Satanists are the ones that have to clean up the mess, with the help of Satan and our Gods. Hence the RTRs.

Satan is our Creator. If we are legit and dedicated in mind, heart and soul to Satan, then it makes sense that we would also care about his, and our, home planet. Not leave it and leave the problem of the enemy behind. If one does not deal with the enemy, they will spread further out if they are not annihilated.

Instead saying this planet is shitty, why don't you do your part in making it better, both magickally, physically and in everyday mundane life? Instead of calling it shitty? 

On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 09:18:40 p.m. EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 12:42 PM Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Dumb question,Because it’s OUR planet and we come from here, or do you prefer to give it away to the jews?

28 juni 2019 kl. 22:26 skrev Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

This planet is beautiful, its the filth jews and those that are indoctrinated into their ideals of mindless destruction, filth creating habits, and lack of respect for anybody that thinks differently or more in-depth than mundane drivel the average person spews that makes this "earth" seem ugly.

Your Also misplacing ur hate on the planet (whixh is a living thing) for these trash level societies and governments that are ruled by the jewish.

The point of doing spiritual warfare is to wake up the masses to the actual problems and move towards cleaning up the earth humans have trashed and remove warmongers. Not to increase ur soul after dedication in hopes of reincarnation on orion or some other world, it doesnt work that way. Our souls are linked to our solar system thru the planets( read this some where in the forums but I cant go in depth on it as i dnt fully remember how that worked)point is we're basically trapped on earth until we reach godhead or liberate the planet of the jew filth and the masters they worship.

I hope you're right. I'm still new at this and get discouraged quite easily.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 8:35 PM Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Your perception changes as you grow spiritually. You start to realize the beauty and possibilities in being human. Plus, becoming a god means being able to be in control of your own destiny. But such a thing is advanced obviously.

On top of that, when the Jews are gone, the world will be a better place to live in, in general..
Until then we have to continue on with the spiritual war.

@Michelle Long
Because I came into your home and ransacked it so that it is hardly habitable, so you want to be a shitty shit bitch and leave. That's why.

I hope you're right and this is not some fantasy we all have.
Like I mentioned before Im still new at this and get discouraged. A lot.Why not call this planet shitty? Cuz of shitty humans; they treat eachother bad, they cause suffering to others and animals, they're nasty to me cuz I'm mixed race, humans plain suck! Thanks to the goddamn joos!Ok...i dont mean to call this planet shitty but the way things are right now and throughout the history of humans it is very shitty! It obviously still is, otherwise I wouldn't have called it shitty.
Ive come to realize its humans that make this world shitty. Even gentiles, i feel like society has sunk so low ive become to hate most humans myself.Can you see where I'm coming from? People have devolved into dog turds with arms and legs that it's hard for me to want to fight for all, if that makes sense.I'm also starting to lose faith. I tell myself to keep going but it's difficult.
Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm calling this planet shitty out of frustration!
On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 8:37 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Because this is *OUR* home. Earth is one of Satan's kingdoms. He is Lord of the Earth.
One doesn't leave their home planet permanently and seek refuge elsewhere because it is riddled with pests, parasites and the enemies of Satan. 
They destroy all of these parasites and enemies of Satan and re-take what is ours. 
Spiritual Satanists are the ones that have to clean up the mess, with the help of Satan and our Gods. Hence the RTRs.

Satan is our Creator. If we are legit and dedicated in mind, heart and soul to Satan, then it makes sense that we would also care about his, and our, home planet. Not leave it and leave the problem of the enemy behind. If one does not deal with the enemy, they will spread further out if they are not annihilated.

Instead saying this planet is shitty, why don't you do your part in making it better, both magickally, physically and in everyday mundane life? Instead of calling it shitty? 

On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 09:18:40 p.m. EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Michelle, I hear and understand your frustration. But it's like people being shitty to you, and you having a bad day, week, month, whatever and then you take it out on your parents, who have done nothing but provide for and care for you. This is just an example.

The Earth has provided for us: food, animals for food, medicine, plants, clean water, the trees, material on which to build our homes and clothing for, shelter, etc.

It's people who are shitty, you're right. So rise above them, be better than them and be the better version of yourself. 

I understand what it's like to be frustrated with people, with the world...but frustration can be turned into action on how to better the world, better yourself, and carve time in your day to soothe, ground, nurture yourself, do things you love, be around others (whether family, friends, animal companions) and also help the world change. It's in your power to do so. You are a spiritual Satanist, right?

I suggest utilizing whatever anger, rage, hurt, frustration you may be feeling into the Reverse Torah Rituals. It's very cathartic.

Hail Satan!
On Monday, July 1, 2019, 12:03:55 p.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

@Michelle Long
Because I came into your home and ransacked it so that it is hardly habitable, so you want to be a shitty shit bitch and leave. That's why.

I understand you. However, the Gods can see much more than us, but they believe that we can indeed save the planet and pull humanity from the shit hole it's presently in. If the Gods are still putting their efforts here on earth, definitely humanity is not completely gone. Also, reserve the hatred for the jews. They are all criminals who work consciously or subconsciously for their alien masters. There's no need to hate all of Gentile humanity, apart from the specific ones who did something deserving of your hatred. Among the Gentile masses are Satanic souls and people who fight for our cause unknowingly in one way or another. Most if not all are victims of the enemy who is the reason behind this madness. And running away from earth should not even cross your mind. When someone comes into your house and wreaks havoc, you don't run away from your house. You deal with the intruder. About you being mixed race, the Gods have no problem with race mixed Gentiles. They only have a problem with the act of race mixing being continued, as Satan plans to eradicate this act as it's actually a jewish invention to destroy Gentile races, especially the whites. I have a race mixed SS friend who's GD is Gremory, and they get along very well. 
On Mon, 1 Jul 2019, 7:03 pm Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Like I mentioned before Im still new at this and get discouraged. A lot.Why not call this planet shitty? Cuz of shitty humans; they treat eachother bad, they cause suffering to others and animals, they're nasty to me cuz I'm mixed race, humans plain suck! Thanks to the goddamn joos!Ok...i dont mean to call this planet shitty but the way things are right now and throughout the history of humans it is very shitty! It obviously still is, otherwise I wouldn't have called it shitty.
Ive come to realize its humans that make this world shitty. Even gentiles, i feel like society has sunk so low ive become to hate most humans myself.Can you see where I'm coming from? People have devolved into dog turds with arms and legs that it's hard for me to want to fight for all, if that makes sense.I'm also starting to lose faith. I tell myself to keep going but it's difficult.
Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm calling this planet shitty out of frustration!
On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 8:37 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 09:18:40 p.m. EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You are fine btw. Maybe you have been around for a lot of incarnations and are tired of it like I am and this weighs heavy on you but I don't think we are eternally trapped I hope. But if this goes on too much longer I don't know what I am going to do. Probably lose it. Cause it's like being in a place that is a foreign country or something where you don't speak the Launguage and no one speaks yours. I think we are trapped here till we win no matter what or how ugly and low vibration this planet may seem. I can see how it could be a very beautiful world and nice place but it's not right now but I figured out if I can attract other high vibration people into my life here I won't be fully alone and I probably won't focus on this.

I personally don't find the Earth that beautiful either and it doesn't per say feel like home it feels more like a prison but I make the best of it and try to think positive.

I prefer not to give it away. Id rather destroy them. they're worse than a virus. yes youre correct that was a dumb question. Hope you know i said it out of frustration.
On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 9:59 AM Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Dumb question,Because it’s OUR planet and we come from here, or do you prefer to give it away to the jews?

28 juni 2019 kl. 22:26 skrev Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Yes. I thought about it these last few days and its the joos thats causing all the filth and shit on here.i do think the earth is a beautiful place...but it's filled with shit. 
you said we're trapped on earth. So i guess that means we keep coming back until we advance, correct? We'll keep coming back until we destroy the filth?

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 9:59 AM dylan.bartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This planet is beautiful, its the filth jews and those that are indoctrinated into their ideals of mindless destruction, filth creating habits, and lack of respect for anybody that thinks differently or more in-depth than mundane drivel the average person spews that makes this "earth" seem ugly.

Your Also misplacing ur hate on the planet (whixh is a living thing) for these trash level societies and governments that are ruled by the jewish.

The point of doing spiritual warfare is to wake up the masses to the actual problems and move towards cleaning up the earth humans have trashed and remove warmongers. Not to increase ur soul after dedication in hopes of reincarnation on orion or some other world, it doesnt work that way.. Our souls are linked to our solar system thru the planets( read this some where in the forums but I cant go in depth on it as i dnt fully remember how that worked)point is we're basically trapped on earth until we reach godhead or liberate the planet of the jew filth and the masters they worship.

well if that's the joos intention to piss me off and turn me into a shitty bitch to the point I want to leave, they did a damn good job at it! But the more i thought about it the more i realized that's not going to happen. I wont let them lol

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 10:04 AM fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Michelle Long

When you said medicine are you talking about prescriptions?? i personally can not take prescriptions due to the awful side effects. But im sure the jooos have fucked that up, right? You wrote the earth has provided for humans but it has gotten tweaked in a bad way?Our waters have been poisoned and look at all the plastic in the oceans, literally killing life in the water. id say that is all of humanity's fault, with the overpopulation of humans. Its so ovbious. Does the JOS believe in overpopulation?Im not a vegeterian but im talking about humans who kill animals for fun or kill animals because its "part of their culture".
You asked me if im a Spiritual Satanists. I was. I guess i still am but have stopped doing what we're suppose to be doing because I've been so goddamn frustrated. Ill have to get back to doing spiritual warfare...but its going to take awhile...im still in a hole here and im starting to slowly get out of it.About people...i wish i could raise above the fuckers but im to the point where humans in general dont deserve my respect or help. I have my family and friends but other than that, fuck everyone else...that's how i feel. I know deep down i dont really mean it but damn it, if only you guys knew who shitty I've been treated by others you'd say i have every right to hate humans! Though im starting to hate the enemy even more than humanity in general because like i said before i have thought about what you guys have said.
On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 3:57 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Michelle, I hear and understand your frustration. But it's like people being shitty to you, and you having a bad day, week, month, whatever and then you take it out on your parents, who have done nothing but provide for and care for you. This is just an example.

The Earth has provided for us: food, animals for food, medicine, plants, clean water, the trees, material on which to build our homes and clothing for, shelter, etc.

It's people who are shitty, you're right. So rise above them, be better than them and be the better version of yourself. 

I understand what it's like to be frustrated with people, with the world...but frustration can be turned into action on how to better the world, better yourself, and carve time in your day to soothe, ground, nurture yourself, do things you love, be around others (whether family, friends, animal companions) and also help the world change. It's in your power to do so. You are a spiritual Satanist, right?

I suggest utilizing whatever anger, rage, hurt, frustration you may be feeling into the Reverse Torah Rituals. It's very cathartic.

Hail Satan!
On Monday, July 1, 2019, 12:03:55 p.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Michelle Long

If the Gods know then i should have hope. They must see something in humanity that can be saved i suppose. I never contacted them yet. Have you?Its hard for me to reserve hatred because all of humanity is hated by me equally. But im trying to change that. Like i said before i thought about what you guys said and im starting to hate the enemy even more.Youre right. I need to stay and fight this.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 3:36 AM R B brownron007@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I understand you. However, the Gods can see much more than us, but they believe that we can indeed save the planet and pull humanity from the shit hole it's presently in. If the Gods are still putting their efforts here on earth, definitely humanity is not completely gone. Also, reserve the hatred for the jews. They are all criminals who work consciously or subconsciously for their alien masters. There's no need to hate all of Gentile humanity, apart from the specific ones who did something deserving of your hatred. Among the Gentile masses are Satanic souls and people who fight for our cause unknowingly in one way or another. Most if not all are victims of the enemy who is the reason behind this madness. And running away from earth should not even cross your mind. When someone comes into your house and wreaks havoc, you don't run away from your house. You deal with the intruder. About you being mixed race, the Gods have no problem with race mixed Gentiles. They only have a problem with the act of race mixing being continued, as Satan plans to eradicate this act as it's actually a jewish invention to destroy Gentile races, especially the whites. I have a race mixed SS friend who's GD is Gremory, and they get along very well. 
On Mon, 1 Jul 2019, 7:03 pm Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 12:42 PM Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Yes I have. They are very friendly and positive, and they invest a lot of time and energy in saving our planet and humanity. I don't think Satan would have even put up the JoS if we were too far gone. We're winning this war, everyone just has to do their part and all will be well. 
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019, 4:09 am Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If the Gods know then i should have hope. They must see something in humanity that can be saved i suppose. I never contacted them yet. Have you?Its hard for me to reserve hatred because all of humanity is hated by me equally. But im trying to change that. Like i said before i thought about what you guys said and im starting to hate the enemy even more.Youre right. I need to stay and fight this.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 3:36 AM R B brownron007@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I understand you. However, the Gods can see much more than us, but they believe that we can indeed save the planet and pull humanity from the shit hole it's presently in. If the Gods are still putting their efforts here on earth, definitely humanity is not completely gone. Also, reserve the hatred for the jews. They are all criminals who work consciously or subconsciously for their alien masters. There's no need to hate all of Gentile humanity, apart from the specific ones who did something deserving of your hatred. Among the Gentile masses are Satanic souls and people who fight for our cause unknowingly in one way or another. Most if not all are victims of the enemy who is the reason behind this madness. And running away from earth should not even cross your mind. When someone comes into your house and wreaks havoc, you don't run away from your house. You deal with the intruder. About you being mixed race, the Gods have no problem with race mixed Gentiles.. They only have a problem with the act of race mixing being continued, as Satan plans to eradicate this act as it's actually a jewish invention to destroy Gentile races, especially the whites. I have a race mixed SS friend who's GD is Gremory, and they get along very well. 

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 12:42 PM Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Well I hope they're right...I have no hope for humanity by what I've seen, observed and hear what humans say and do.
Magus, I'm waiting for your response to my questions. I'm guessing you have read them and choosing not to respond because it's a hot issue, correct?

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019, 11:11 PM R B brownron007@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes I have. They are very friendly and positive, and they invest a lot of time and energy in saving our planet and humanity.. I don't think Satan would have even put up the JoS if we were too far gone. We're winning this war, everyone just has to do their part and all will be well. 
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019, 4:09 am Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I understand you. However, the Gods can see much more than us, but they believe that we can indeed save the planet and pull humanity from the shit hole it's presently in. If the Gods are still putting their efforts here on earth, definitely humanity is not completely gone. Also, reserve the hatred for the jews. They are all criminals who work consciously or subconsciously for their alien masters. There's no need to hate all of Gentile humanity, apart from the specific ones who did something deserving of your hatred. Among the Gentile masses are Satanic souls and people who fight for our cause unknowingly in one way or another. Most if not all are victims of the enemy who is the reason behind this madness. And running away from earth should not even cross your mind. When someone comes into your house and wreaks havoc, you don't run away from your house. You deal with the intruder. About you being mixed race, the Gods have no problem with race mixed Gentiles.. They only have a problem with the act of race mixing being continued, as Satan plans to eradicate this act as it's actually a jewish invention to destroy Gentile races, especially the whites. I have a race mixed SS friend who's GD is Gremory, and they get along very well. 

Basically, we go to “Hell”(which is not a place how the Christians describe at all) until we can reincarnate on earth again so we can try to reach the godhead again.. I think it’s been said that some can reincarnate quicker than others though; less of a wait time if any. Check this out:https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666black ... /Hell.html

Michelle, I just read through all your posts in this thread. I answered your post, twice.

Was there something in particular you wanted to ask?

Magus,
I just copied and pasted my exact words:
"When you said medicine are you talking about prescriptions?? i personally can not take prescriptions due to the awful side effects. But im sure the jooos have fucked that up, right? You wrote the earth has provided for humans but it has gotten tweaked in a bad way?Our waters have been poisoned and look at all the plastic in the oceans, literally killing life in the water. id say that is all of humanity's fault, with the overpopulation of humans. Its so ovbious. Does the JOS believe in overpopulation?"
On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 1:57 PM magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Michelle, I just read through all your posts in this thread. I answered your post, twice.

Was there something in particular you wanted to ask?

Michelle, I have taken prescription medication and they did not help me. They made things worse, actually. I won't say what kind of prescription medication because that's personal.
However, I am NOT a doctor. 
There are prescription medications out there that help save lives, like HPS Maxine has written some years ago. I don't have the time to go look for the page or post right now. I don't remember if it was in these groups or on the JoS website.
The greed of the enemy and the jews has really messed up this Earth for everyone.
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:38:24 p.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

If you have no hope for Humanity, then you're in the wrong business.

Hello Michelle. How are you doing? Tell me about yourself. How long have been with Satan, how did you find the truth, what got you to dedicate?

Death, the Afterlife and Hell
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Satanic souls are escorted to Hell when they die, if they have not reached Godhead yet. Then Satan reincarnates them.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, July 20, 2019, 05:39:44 p.m. EDT, Kerolle Lainneh kerollelainneh@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I do not, but do you have any information on this?
Em qua, 26 de jun de 2019 6:31 AM, Daniel Mosee danielblakemoser21@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] escreveu:
  What happens to the Satanic souls that die before they reach godhead?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

But you haven't answered my other question when I asked about overpopulation.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 6:19 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Michelle, I have taken prescription medication and they did not help me. They made things worse, actually. I won't say what kind of prescription medication because that's personal.
There are prescription medications out there that help save lives, like HPS Maxine has written some years ago. I don't have the time to go look for the page or post right now. I don't remember if it was in these groups or on the JoS website.
The greed of the enemy and the jews has really messed up this Earth for everyone.
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:38:24 p.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Michelle, I'm not really sure what to say about overpopulation. I also don't have the time to go and look up and research to answer you.You can ask your Guardian Demon/ess and/or Satan to guide you to resources that would answer your question. Thanks.

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 11:28:34 a.m. EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 6:19 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:38:24 p.m. EDT, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@ Michelle long.
The earth is not over populataed, its jist that given the situation on this earth with the Jewish race and their control and rape of our resources, now we have problems. The world is vast and big yet many places are over crowded and not spaced out enough.
In an advanced society, human population control would already be something considered as people would have children and populate carefully and responsibly. Xianity encourages high birth rates, because more people equals more slaves and souls to use. 
High Priestess Shannon

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 11:20:18 AM EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

all i do is a gravity med.... take me down feel rather than think../. all i feel is empty space as i carve up the solar flare on my next target... an asteroid a planet a comet .../.,././ i drag myself down to gravity to feel the pull.. enough said..beyond ethneralial to astral body of space n time../..,

Im sorry but you do not make any sense.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 1:49 PM chiakku@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  all i do is a gravity med..... take me down feel rather than think../. all i feel is empty space as i carve up the solar flare on my next target... an asteroid a planet a comet ..../.,././ i drag myself down to gravity to feel the pull.. enough said..beyond ethneralial to astral body of space n time../..,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back