Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Godhead

According to scientists the world cannot sustain the current number of people on earth. 
Humans are using up a lot of resources. You obiously don't read stuff like that. 
Yep I was right. This topic is a hot topic!
Not just christianity encourages high birth rates but so does islam as well.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, 11:56 PM Shannon soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ Michelle long.
The earth is not over populataed, its jist that given the situation on this earth with the Jewish race and their control and rape of our resources, now we have problems. The world is vast and big yet many places are over crowded and not spaced out enough.
In an advanced society, human population control would already be something considered as people would have children and populate carefully and responsibly. Xianity encourages high birth rates, because more people equals more slaves and souls to use. 
High Priestess Shannon

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 11:20:18 AM EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

But you haven't answered my other question when I asked about overpopulation.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 6:19 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Michelle, I have taken prescription medication and they did not help me. They made things worse, actually.. I won't say what kind of prescription medication because that's personal.
However, I am NOT a doctor. 
There are prescription medications out there that help save lives, like HPS Maxine has written some years ago. I don't have the time to go look for the page or post right now. I don't remember if it was in these groups or on the JoS website.
The greed of the enemy and the jews has really messed up this Earth for everyone.
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:38:24 p.m. EDT, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

If you have no hope for Humanity, then you're in the wrong business.

Michelle, We've had enough of your bullshit. I dont even have the patience to respond to you in full. 
Mainstream Science has flaws. They also say that the soul doesnt exist but we know it does. 
Keep reading your crap, but you can keep it to yourwelf if you want to be an asshole about it. 
Thanks.
High Priestess Shannon
On Thursday, August 15, 2019, 5:19:16 AM EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

According to scientists the world cannot sustain the current number of people on earth. 
Humans are using up a lot of resources. You obiously don't read stuff like that. 
Yep I was right. This topic is a hot topic!
Not just christianity encourages high birth rates but so does islam as well.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019, 11:56 PM Shannon soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ Michelle long.
The earth is not over populataed, its jist that given the situation on this earth with the Jewish race and their control and rape of our resources, now we have problems. The world is vast and big yet many places are over crowded and not spaced out enough.
In an advanced society, human population control would already be something considered as people would have children and populate carefully and responsibly. Xianity encourages high birth rates, because more people equals more slaves and souls to use. 
High Priestess Shannon

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 11:20:18 AM EDT, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

But you haven't answered my other question when I asked about overpopulation.
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 6:19 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Michelle, I have taken prescription medication and they did not help me. They made things worse, actually.. I won't say what kind of prescription medication because that's personal.
However, I am NOT a doctor. 
There are prescription medications out there that help save lives, like HPS Maxine has written some years ago. I don't have the time to go look for the page or post right now. I don't remember if it was in these groups or on the JoS website.
The greed of the enemy and the jews has really messed up this Earth for everyone.
On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:38:24 p.m. EDT, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

If you have no hope for Humanity, then you're in the wrong business.

Your soul doesnt dissipate lmao. Where did you hear that? Your soul keeps reincarnating till it reaches a point where it has done everything, then the soul becomes as a god.  
On Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 8:16 PM fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Depending on how much they have empowered and advanced, they would wait a short or long time to reincarnate. If they are powerful, then they could reincarnate sooner, because the influences of the Planets upon them would be less. In case you didn't know, that's part of the point of reaching Godhood - so we can escape reincarnation. Those who have little power and abilities must wait for good-enough Planet alignments before they can reincarnate, and in this waiting they might die fully, i.e. their Soul might dissipate.

It's been stated various times on the forums, this group, and I thnk I saw in JoS as well tht those tht dnt do any advancement to the soul over many life times eventually have the soul dissappear.

This is especially true for Christians as the metatron uses souls like batteries making them vanish even quicker.

The soul becomes as God during life. Power meditation is the road to God head/immortality. Not degeneration thru death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back