Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Glory to our Father Satan

mad_hatter621

I am new to this group and wanted to say that I have never been so happy as I am that He is with us. Hail Satan! I have been practicing for 18 years and am fluent in rituals and prayers and invocations in Latin so if anyone needs help feel free to ask. I live in the crotch of the Xian bible belt (TX) so if there is anyone local please let me know :). I look forward to talking with you all. And again...Hail our true Father Satan!

have you summoned a demon ? I am trying to summon the demon Agares if you did howd u do it and what was it like ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mad_hatter621" <mad_hatter621@... wrote:

I am new to this group and wanted to say that I have never been so happy as I am that He is with us. Hail Satan! I have been practicing for 18 years and am fluent in rituals and prayers and invocations in Latin so if anyone needs help feel free to ask. I live in the crotch of the Xian bible belt (TX) so if there is anyone local please let me know :). I look forward to talking with you all. And again...Hail our true Father Satan!

Here's te link on how to summon a Demon/ess: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html Depending on how strong your astral senses are, you may or may not sense her, but she will hear you. Remember to be respectful and to have a good reason to summon her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rjamaloodeen@... wrote:

have you summoned a demon ? I am trying to summon the demon Agares if you did howd u do it and what was it like ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mad_hatter621" <mad_hatter621@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back