Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gloria Jeans and the Australian Christian Lobby

kaitjordan

I'm sure most Australians know of Gloria Jeans, a major coffee chain here. Well, turns out they have connections to the ACL (Australian Christian Lobby) and Hillsong Church. For those of you who don't know what either of those are, just do a quick google search.

Back in 2010, they gave a rather generous donation of $30,000 to the ACL for what they claimed was advertising. It was also at this time that the ACL was lobbying against gay rights. This has led to lots of people boycotting Gloria Jeans, stating that they are homophobic. Also, it turns out that one of the founders, Nabi Saleh is an elder within Hillsong Church.

I don't know about you guys, but ever since I found out, I've refused to go to Gloria Jeans. I don't want my money going towards same hateful xian group. So for those of you who didn't already know about this, I suggest you consider doing the same.

Hail Satan

If you are familiar with Starbucks coffee shop in the US they did just the opposite kait they fired one of their board members that was a xtian.They told him"If you are against same sex marriages then you can take your money else where we don't need it'"said the CEO of Starbucks.So we will be going in there much more and the good thing is that is my wife's favorite coffee shop too. So we do somethings right over here. lol    
Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell
theultimatefishyface
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Gloria Jeans and the Australian Christian Lobby

I'm sure most Australians know of Gloria Jeans, a major coffee chain here. Well, turns out they have connections to the ACL (Australian Christian Lobby) and Hillsong Church. For those of you who don't know what either of those are, just do a quick google search.

Back in 2010, they gave a rather generous donation of $30,000 to the ACL for what they claimed was advertising. It was also at this time that the ACL was lobbying against gay rights. This has led to lots of people boycotting Gloria Jeans, stating that they are homophobic. Also, it turns out that one of the founders, Nabi Saleh is an elder within Hillsong Church.

I don't know about you guys, but ever since I found out, I've refused to go to Gloria Jeans. I don't want my money going towards same hateful xian group. So for those of you who didn't already know about this, I suggest you consider doing the same.

Hail Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:47:47 PM GMT-0000

Hail Satan

Thanks for the heads up.

I seem to remember there being a lot more of them in my area, many of them have closed down.

That is very disturbing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaitjordan" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Really? I should go there. Although, I think there's only a few Starbucks over here. None of which are in my town. I did manage to find a great coffee shop that is locally owned though.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

If you are familiar with Starbucks coffee shop in the US they did just the opposite kait they fired one of their board members that was a xtian.They told him"If you are against same sex marriages then you can take your money else where we don't need it'"said the CEO of Starbucks.So we will be going in there much more and the good thing is that is my wife's favorite coffee shop too. So we do somethings right over here. lol   

theultimatefishyface

Hail Satan

All good. There used to be one in my town. Used to be my favourite until I found out too. But it got hit by the floods at the start of the year and isn't going to re open.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wilsonmike904" <wilsonmike904@... wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.

I seem to remember there being a lot more of them in my area, many of them have closed down.

That is very disturbing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaitjordan" <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Satan

thanks for the thumbs up sister another one to add to my boycott list

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaitjordan" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Satan

That's good spotting. Thanks.
Although i would personally avoid any commercial coffee place unless you know for sure that they use sources other than tap (filtered/purified) water. Your better off just buying a stainless thermos and making your own.

Hail Satan!
88!

Hail Satan

Are you guys not aware that starbucks is jewish?

Howard Shultz, the chairman of Starbucks is an active zionist.

In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with "The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award" for his services to the zionist state in "playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel". The Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah funds israeli arms fairs.

You're literally giving money to the jews and pissrael.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Hail Satan

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Gloria Jeans and the Australian Christian Lobby
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 11:34:24 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Are you guys not aware that starbucks is jewish?

Howard Shultz, the chairman of Starbucks is an active zionist.

In 1998 he was honoured by the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah with "The Israel 50th Anniversary Friend of Zion Tribute Award" for his services to the zionist state in "playing a key role in promoting close alliance between the United States and Israel". The Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah funds israeli arms fairs.

You're literally giving money to the jews and pissrael.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

theultimatefishyface

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back