Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

German scientist/whistleblower Andreas Noack

JC3P

Fascinating article from German scientist/whistleblower Andreas Noack- describes what the graphine oxide in the vaccines is and it's biological effects. Several hours after this lecture he was taken into custody and brutally murdered by the Austrian police. Everyone needs to see this 18 minute video.

https://www.unitednewschannel.org/post/dr-andreas-noack-whistleblower-found-dead

This is fake news and half facts. Don't believe everything you read online. I took 10 minutes to look into this as it's being pushed online. Xians and other idiots promote these fake things to instigate panic and fear.

The police raided his house as it looks like, but it was in 2020 because he told people to go out and protest the lockdowns and other stuff like this. He didn't die in custody and was released after.

Then, he died many months later from what appears to be a heart attack. Other places say he never died and that it's all a total sham. Then people said it was a "direct energy weapon", but he didn't really die in custody. Regardless that's an example of fake news and how quickly they can travel online.

Do your own research guys because the shilling is everywhere.

Although this article cannot be verified it still contains valuable information. Actually what the scientist is saying is crucial information. Wether he died here or there is irrelevant. The fact is...HE DIED. A younger guy that made an expose of something of critical importance. Blocking my post is very common of the times in our anti free speech society. I would like to make this post for the scientific relevance of the discovery. Can you recommend a better way to make the post? Do you know for a certainty that all of your countless articles are 100% completely true and accurate? The point is...this man died shortly after announcing something that could change the way people view the vaccine. I believe blocking this post is unfair and very indicative of the anti-free speech time. I've been following JOS since 2003. Can you please reconsider so that the information about graphine oxide can be released here? Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back