Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fullmetal alchemist?

Smell? You sences are waek. Because i am 4  years in dedication old SS. Advanced too. My main meditations are magick squares, munka, elements, stone and clening aura. I am interesed in alchemy which are a medidations on JoS. So i asked what you think about this fullmetal alchemist because i saw that members here watch manga and reportet that manga have often hiden SS knowledge.You see... not to often you will see a advanced SS here, except tose who decided to help HP-s in answering questions. Do not think that i am a infiltrator or weak newbie. Maxime was right when sayed that she saw some very advanced SS and those advancend have need to be less active in here because of so much transformation they have.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 20/08/2016 08:29 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Fullmetal alchemist?

i Smell a Disgusting Infiltrator .are you aware of the states of trance this puts you in?it will leave you on this page, to shock you . 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Friday, August 19, 2016 1:41 AM, "dayana.pagan@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

https://www.google.rs/search?ie=UTF-8&s ... X5UpPyi4gD

Also you sayed Disgusting? Well my sweet  idiot go fuck of and when you growe up come here. This is for adults and by this mean you are adult even in you mental and emotional way.Again, go fuck you. This is for calling me disgusting (jew)

i Smell a Disgusting Infiltrator .are you aware of the states of trance this puts you in?it will leave you on this page, to shock you . 

On Friday, August 19, 2016 1:41 AM, "dayana.pagan@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dayana.pagan, posting a link without any description whatsoever is a fast way to look like a scammer trying to spread malware.

I i finished all steps of cleaning my soul and chakras. So i experience all symptoms of aweken kundalini. You can imagine what i survived.Now working on stone and sushuma i started becoming angry. This are now a beggining symptoms who start manifesting before rising. I haved anger period a two years ago after aweking kundalinini a three years ago, i was red in my skin and hot all over the body because kundalini rise up his energy not him, to my troath.But anger in past was more do to memories and i hated everything. Now the anger is different in sence that i am calm but can become very nasty if i am provoked.That's why you will not see here to much advanced SS. They all are going thru the hard transformations. Just look hove many SS advanced was on forum in 2013/2014 year. Why there are not here? Because they not need more fighting and tension in this proces.Now, about fullmetal alchemist i am interested in alchemy because meditation are alchemy and maxime gived half knowledge, so naturaly i am interested in advanced alchemy.And yes, Demons are helping but only if you are searching. No one will come and tell you all if you are not asking.Alslo when started stone meditation i was vidited by my Demon lover and he worked something on my lower back with chakras. And day after a Guardian Dagon come and watched me.

From: "Dayana dayana.pagan@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]
Date: 20/08/2016 17:39 (GMT+01:00)

Smell? You sences are waek. Because i am 4  years in dedication old SS. Advanced too. My main meditations are magick squares, munka, elements, stone and clening aura. I am interesed in alchemy which are a medidations on JoS. So i asked what you think about this fullmetal alchemist because i saw that members here watch manga and reportet that manga have often hiden SS knowledge.You see... not to often you will see a advanced SS here, except tose who decided to help HP-s in answering questions. Do not think that i am a infiltrator or weak newbie. Maxime was right when sayed that she saw some very advanced SS and those advancend have need to be less active in here because of so much transformation they have.

The kundalini is in our tail http://benotdefeatedbytherain.blogspot.rs/2012/03/importance-of-coccyx.html?m=1u

Date: 20/08/2016 20:30 (GMT+01:00)

I i finished all steps of cleaning my soul and chakras. So i experience all symptoms of aweken kundalini. You can imagine what i survived.Now working on stone and sushuma i started becoming angry. This are now a beggining symptoms who start manifesting before rising. I haved anger period a two years ago after aweking kundalinini a three years ago, i was red in my skin and hot all over the body because kundalini rise up his energy not him, to my troath.But anger in past was more do to memories and i hated everything. Now the anger is different in sence that i am calm but can become very nasty if i am provoked.That's why you will not see here to much advanced SS. They all are going thru the hard transformations. Just look hove many SS advanced was on forum in 2013/2014 year. Why there are not here? Because they not need more fighting and tension in this proces.Now, about fullmetal alchemist i am interested in alchemy because meditation are alchemy and maxime gived half knowledge, so naturaly i am interested in advanced alchemy.And yes, Demons are helping but only if you are searching. No one will come and tell you all if you are not asking.Alslo when started stone meditation i was vidited by my Demon lover and he worked something on my lower back with chakras. And day after a Guardian Dagon come and watched me.

Here you will find beggining steps of magnum opust but not our meditation, here only speek about what all fases of alchemy meen. http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... enseofSelf

Kundalini scares the shit out of the safety addicted conditioned self because there is no place to hide from truth, for the brightened eye of God is within us. Depending on ones ability to let go of the past, and to be restructured in each moment (cellular forgiveness) this determines ones progress via substantiation. However the irony is that, supersensory ability withstanding, one has to become megaadapted to a spiritually corrupt world--this is the challenge

I wanted to not look like promoting. Also i found this a science way of explaining what in our body is hapening in rising and before.  http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=exploringthesymptoms

From: "johnson_akemi@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected]
Date: 20/08/2016 18:25 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Fullmetal alchemist?

Dayana.pagan, posting a link without any description whatsoever is a fast way to look like a scammer trying to spread malware.

I noticed that this website here and there have some shit but 90% corect and also this topic say about kriya yoga and cobra breath in sence what they actualy doing in our body http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=Superfluidity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back