Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FUCKING CHRISTIANS they need to die

chenzi666

Sorry I just have to rage this one out admins delete this if you wish.

These filthy fucking christians are getting really really sneaky I recently found out that one of them was pretending to be a demon online just to scare gullable people into their side when he finally came to me as his next target and i found out i went into a rage and tore a bible in half and began to start burning it saying over and over WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!?.

THESE LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GOING TO PAY IN BLOOD I Swear it Nobody makes a fool of Chenzi James Blackmoore and gets away with it!

but no I am not the crazy type who starts gutting people like fish if i want them dead I want them mentally dead Im going to start fighting fire with fire people.

if they wanna start preaching so shall I but I shall preach the truth about a Real God whom we should all recognize as Satan Lucifer

If they wanna burn books I will burn theirs

If they want to do all the horrible things they do to people Then thats where i draw the limit I will show people the truth

I personally will seek to destroy Xianity and all they find dear to them

I will not only focus on my hatred and rage but my mind as well better to be smart than a big muscle builder who has little brain room

If we really want Xianity gone we need to take action and wait no longer

I cannot just sit ideally by when these pieces of filth are running almost the entire fucking world

Im going to be a loud and proud satanist and preach the truth

HAIL SATAN HAIL THE FOUR AND HEIL HITLER

<td val[/IMG]Be careful because to much zeal and openess can destroy your life.I had to learn the hard way myself.You are no use to the Gods dead or in jail.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] FUCKING CHRISTIANS they need to die
Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 3:46:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Sorry I just have to rage this one out admins delete this if you wish.

These filthy fucking christians are getting really really sneaky I recently found out that one of them was pretending to be a demon online just to scare gullable people into their side when he finally came to me as his next target and i found out i went into a rage and tore a bible in half and began to start burning it saying over and over WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?!?.

THESE LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GOING TO PAY IN BLOOD I Swear it Nobody makes a fool of Chenzi James Blackmoore and gets away with it!

but no I am not the crazy type who starts gutting people like fish if i want them dead I want them mentally dead Im going to start fighting fire with fire people.

if they wanna start preaching so shall I but I shall preach the truth about a Real God whom we should all recognize as Satan Lucifer

If they want to do all the horrible things they do to people Then thats where i draw the limit I will show people the truth

I will not only focus on my hatred and rage but my mind as well better to be smart than a big muscle builder who has little brain room

I cannot just sit ideally by when these pieces of filth are running almost the entire fucking world

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Be careful because to much zeal and openess can destroy your life.I had to learn the hard way myself.You are no use to the Gods dead or in jail.

Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 3:46:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Sorry I just have to rage this one out admins delete this if you wish.

[/TD]

When I read about what you wrote, It really made my jaw drop to the floor. I never believed they gone into so much vile tactics to promote this lie, but I truly believe you. Even the average xian lies rentlessly and works overtime to destroy others people soul, spirit and mind by bringing them into the spiritual slave-cage they are already themselves. This shows in depth how dirty, odious, denigrate and rotten pieces of shit they are. But this is nothing new. Xians and muslims were the worst unethical criminals, liars, swindlers and the slyest people in human history.

Their cunning leaves me with a dropped jaw, I would never think of SUCH insane tactics to promote anything. Surpisingly though, they do. Our people are characterized by a sense of innocence, unlike the enemy. Even our teens are very innocent and Truth seeking, at least most of them. Thats why we face such problems with the people around us. Sometimes we are too honest and sincere, while others are retarded unevolved apes that only know how to lie and keep Humanity from advancing and of course the chosen of Satan by ANY means.

You go on about violence and your anger blinds you into reckless descisions. They intentionally do what they do to get people to violently react to them. Then they will point up on the person reacting like that and say 'LOOK AT THIS CRIMINAL! HE DARES OPPOSE JIZZUS BECAUSE HE IS THE TRUTH!'. This is exactly what they want. When we resort into violent behavior like the behavior they have had for all these years against us, they point up at us and do blame shifting. This should be avoided. Work with your mind. Be a cunning person as they are. They want you to become a loud Satanist, so they can point at you. Later on, they will play shadow tactics on you, make you have an outburst like this one in your message and the game is over for you. Be a cunning Panther.

Don't immidiately attack your victim. Study them. Study their moves. Study everything, so once you strike, the strike will be fatal. It takes 1 single bite from a Black mamba to destroy someone just in seconds. This is the strike you need to seek on about. Destroy them little by little everyday. Debate with them, make them seem stupid. Spread the Truth of Satanism. Never show anger to them physically. When they see you lashing out and becoming insane, they have fullfilled your purpose. The poison of your anger must be directed without them knowing. They think they are sly, but they are slimes. Use your Satanic mind to find their weak point, one by one and then hit on that point till the point cracks. For instance there are martial artists that are seemingly indestructible in a physical fight. Touch the vein pushing the blood on their brain and its a matter of seconds. Same with xians and anything else.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

When they see you lashing out and becoming insane, they have fullfilled their********** purpose.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

When I read about what you wrote, It really made my jaw drop to the floor. I never believed they gone into so much vile tactics to promote this lie, but I truly believe you. Even the average xian lies rentlessly and works overtime to destroy others people soul, spirit and mind by bringing them into the spiritual slave-cage they are already themselves. This shows in depth how dirty, odious, denigrate and rotten pieces of shit they are. But this is nothing new. Xians and muslims were the worst unethical criminals, liars, swindlers and the slyest people in human history.

Their cunning leaves me with a dropped jaw, I would never think of SUCH insane tactics to promote anything. Surpisingly though, they do. Our people are characterized by a sense of innocence, unlike the enemy. Even our teens are very innocent and Truth seeking, at least most of them. Thats why we face such problems with the people around us. Sometimes we are too honest and sincere, while others are retarded unevolved apes that only know how to lie and keep Humanity from advancing and of course the chosen of Satan by ANY means.

You go on about violence and your anger blinds you into reckless descisions. They intentionally do what they do to get people to violently react to them. Then they will point up on the person reacting like that and say 'LOOK AT THIS CRIMINAL! HE DARES OPPOSE JIZZUS BECAUSE HE IS THE TRUTH!'. This is exactly what they want. When we resort into violent behavior like the behavior they have had for all these years against us, they point up at us and do blame shifting. This should be avoided. Work with your mind. Be a cunning person as they are. They want you to become a loud Satanist, so they can point at you. Later on, they will play shadow tactics on you, make you have an outburst like this one in your message and the game is over for you. Be a cunning Panther.

Don't immidiately attack your victim. Study them. Study their moves. Study everything, so once you strike, the strike will be fatal. It takes 1 single bite from a Black mamba to destroy someone just in seconds. This is the strike you need to seek on about. Destroy them little by little everyday. Debate with them, make them seem stupid. Spread the Truth of Satanism. Never show anger to them physically. When they see you lashing out and becoming insane, they have fullfilled your purpose. The poison of your anger must be directed without them knowing. They think they are sly, but they are slimes. Use your Satanic mind to find their weak point, one by one and then hit on that point till the point cracks. For instance there are martial artists that are seemingly indestructible in a physical fight. Touch the vein pushing the blood on their brain and its a matter of seconds. Same with xians and anything else.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Don't  bother giving misplaced credit to a character who would pull such a gimmick. As its not coming from a place of great genius. Anyone who would believe such a full on power retarded ploy..... The autistic author of such tactic's probably farted up the idea when watching their favourite rerun of Pee Wee's kosher play house.Or when learning to speak klingon.  

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

So i guess this hatred calls up for a very good joyful destruction ritual? If you know what i mean. Focusing anger on something constructive... Just my suggestions.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FUCKING CHRISTIANS they need to die

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

Funny how some people actually believe that a demon would be online bragging about it

Am very new in still but all my life I find out there lies and always trying to destroy people all over the world, am trying my best asking father satan to grant me a very large power for he will use me fight this very people called christians. Hail father satan.

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 20:25 PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

When they see you lashing out and becoming insane, they have fullfilled their********** purpose.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

Your rage is understandable. I have this same fire inside me as well. I'm glad you are ready to make a huge difference.  However. You MUST Control your emotions or they will get the best of you. The enemy would love nothing more than to use one of their xian drones to get you put into jail or even worse.  So, here is what you do.... Control and Gather yourself. Focus your attention on spreading the Truth. This can be done on YouTube, as well as putting out Anti-Tracts. Like HP Don Danko said: "Be as Wise as a Serpent, and Harmless as a Dove."  Anti-Tracts:http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... racts.html  Sit back and watch your local area change day by day. It takes a while but you will start to notice things. Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:46 PM

I completely agree with you man once I develop my psychic abilities I want to mind fuck the shit out of them. They hae know idea what Satanism is about and about ans they spread their filth thinking they do right. They are the reason I no longer think murder is a big deal. HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

LOL. Same thing, a guy here was actually thinking that his Guardian Demon contacted him via Yahoo instant messenger!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Funny how some people actually believe that a demon would be online bragging about it

I didn't state that. I stated be wise as a serpent and appear harmless as a dove.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:37:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] FUCKING CHRISTIANS they need to die

Your rage is understandable. I have this same fire inside me as well. I'm glad you are ready to make a huge difference.  However. You MUST Control your emotions or they will get the best of you. The enemy would love nothing more than to use one of their xian drones to get you put into jail or even worse.  So, here is what you do.... Control and Gather yourself. Focus your attention on spreading the Truth. This can be done on YouTube, as well as putting out Anti-Tracts. Like HP Don Danko said: "Be as Wise as a Serpent, and Harmless as a Dove."  Anti-Tracts:http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... racts.html  Sit back and watch your local area change day by day. It takes a while but you will start to notice things. Hail Father Satan!!
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

<td val[/IMG]Well said cobra

Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 3:25:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   When they see you lashing out and becoming insane, they have fullfilled their********** purpose.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Saying your a xtian muslim or jew.Just let's me know the are a liar and a theif.And I need to watch out for them.Not at all a badge of honor like they think it is.

Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 3:14:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]   When I read about what you wrote, It really made my jaw drop to the floor. I never believed they gone into so much vile tactics to promote this lie, but I truly believe you. Even the average xian lies rentlessly and works overtime to destroy others people soul, spirit and mind by bringing them into the spiritual slave-cage they are already themselves. This shows in depth how dirty, odious, denigrate and rotten pieces of shit they are. But this is nothing new. Xians and muslims were the worst unethical criminals, liars, swindlers and the slyest people in human history.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

[/TD]

I think you guys are letting your anger/emotions that are probably related to personal experiences get the best of you. Sure there are some vile Xians and vile muslims, but the problem is you are focusing too much on the gentile. Most of us were either from Islam, Xianity, or atheism before we turned to father Satan, and this is true for the rest of Gentiles. Whether they are following a lie or not does not matter, gentiles are gentiles.

Hate the institute, not those cast upon it's binding, oppressive chains. Work against Xianity and Islam, not the people who are under it's spell.
Think of those followers of these religions (except the Kike masterminds) as mindless drones enslaved in a way that resembles "the matrix", and when they learn the truth on JoS, they finally "wake up". No use wishing death upon those "plugged into the matrix", it would be more helpful to get them on our side.

Don't hate them as a person, hate them as a corrupt institute.

Good post Danko and Cobra666.

A very relevant writing, by Lucius Dragonwolf, can be found in our Satanic e-groups. It is called Ordo Umbra.

It is all about, as Cobra and Danko say, being cunning and not reacting physically. Use the powers of the mind and soul.

Ordo Umbra, it really is worth the read, it is about destroying our enemies the smartest way possible, which is what we need right now, majorly.

DEATH TO THE FILTHY KIKES

agree with Micama , also  you could spread the truth in yahoo answer
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:08 PM

I didn't state that. I stated be wise as a serpent and appear harmless as a dove.

Your rage is understandable. I have this same fire inside me as well. I'm glad you are ready to make a huge difference.  However. You MUST Control your emotions or they will get the best of you. The enemy would love nothing more than to use one of their xian drones to get you put into jail or even worse.  So, here is what you do.... Control and Gather yourself. Focus your attention on spreading the Truth. This can be done on YouTube, as well as putting out Anti-Tracts. Like HP Don Danko said: "Be as Wise as a Serpent, and Harmless as a Dove."  Anti-Tracts:http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... html&nbsp; Sit back and watch your local area change day by day. It takes a while but you will start to notice things. Hail Father Satan!!

I stand corrected, and proudly so. I really like that saying.  You make an impact on us all, you force us to think. Hopefully, you don't mind being quoted.  Hail Father Satan!!

Your rage is understandable. I have this same fire inside me as well. I'm glad you are ready to make a huge difference.  However. You MUST Control your emotions or they will get the best of you. The enemy would love nothing more than to use one of their xian drones to get you put into jail or even worse.  So, here is what you do.... Control and Gather yourself. Focus your attention on spreading the Truth. This can be done on YouTube, as well as putting out Anti-Tracts. Like HP Don Danko said: "Be as Wise as a Serpent, and Harmless as a Dove."  Anti-Tracts:http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... html&nbsp; Sit back and watch your local area change day by day. It takes a while but you will start to notice things. Hail Father Satan!!

I've heard similar stories and I was shocked because of the fact that people fell for it, not because of the 'sneaky xian tactic'
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:27 PM

LOL. Same thing, a guy here was actually thinking that his Guardian Demon contacted him via Yahoo instant messenger!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

Yes, they are going to pay for their lies with their lives.  Especially those at the more advanced levels--they are already near final damnation when they stubbornly refuse to quit trying to spread their bullshit.  If they refuse to wake up, they will end up as the kikes will. However, there are some xians that are more moderate.  While they are brainwashed and will miss out on Satan's benefits, they are not actively spreading rubbish to further their cause.  About the worst they will do is pray on behalf of those outside their religion that they will "see the light" (that is, see the light coming from one of those compact fluorescent kike bulbs).  Some don't even do that.  There are xians that attend church a few times a year, read a few scriptures from the LIE[/B]-ble at times, and then do nothing further.  Those people are deluded, or perhaps just lazy and afraid of hellfire, and I see reason to treat such with mercy.  So long as they are Gentile and not aggressively pushing their bullshit, mercy is the option. However, once they start being more blatant and refuse to allow others the freedom to practice Satanism or they keep advancing deeper into Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, they need to go.  And obviously I do not advocate showing any mercy whatsoever to kikes--they don't deserve any, and every time anyone ever shows a kike mercy, they pay a high price.

There was a movie out in 2002.

Reign of Fire

Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey were the stars.
In the beginning of the movie a young Bales see his mother die in the dragon's fire.
Later in the movie, he teams up with McConaughey to destroy the dragons.
They end in a tunnel where Bale had to watch his mother die.

Bale stops and looks around, remembering that awful moment.

McConaughey, a guy who has fought the dragons and seen the death and destruction has no time for this bullshit emotional moment and screams at Bale "USE IT"

Take that rage, take that loss, that anger and USE IT to fuel your journey.

And like we have read here how many times? Do the exercises, read the website.

When you read or see things that piss you off, Use the rage, use the anger, take that outrage and use it, DON'T let it use you don't let it CONTROL you.

Let it be the MOTIVATION for you to do the work you need to do to become Strong.

Strong lives, Weak dies.

USE IT.

My two cents...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Be careful because to much zeal and openess can destroy your life.I had to learn the hard way myself.You are no use to the Gods dead or in jail.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

That is very true. I have been neglecting that.  Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 6:59 PM

agree with Micama , also  you could spread the truth in yahoo answer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back