Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

from new mexico

zardozxp308

just saying hi. dedicated myself to satan in june but haven't talked to anyone much. is this thing working?

first question. Are you meditating at all? The question you asked os broad...

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 4:29 PM EDT zardozxp308 wrote:

just saying hi. dedicated myself to satan in june but haven't talked to anyone much. is this thing working?

<td val[/IMG]Hi glad to have you here.And the expression is"is this thing on?" LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] from new mexico
Sent: Mon, Aug 6, 2012 8:29:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   just saying hi. dedicated myself to satan in june but haven't talked to anyone much. is this thing working?

[/TD]

I am meditating often. I have done some basic meditiations, such as chakra spin, cleansing my aura, and void meditation. Blue light meditation also has helped me. I work in an extremely hostile workplace, the post office. So I cherish my loving xtian wife, and also cherish my time alone with fater SATAN. Since I'm out here in the desert, I get plenty of alone time when I'm not delivering mail. I am also job hunting, and trying to get an FFL.(cha ching. expensive).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

guess it's on. Been meditating today, but not much else. I read that when mercury is retrograde , like the void course of moon, it's a time to lay low and not do much. I was hoping to find some direction for a way to get my FFL and be self employed. Since I'm a mailman and may soon be unemployed. A loss and a relief, exept, I have golden handcuffs and real bills to pay for. So far, Father has not directed me. I'm patient though. Being a govenment employee has taght me a kind of patience...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hi glad to have you here.And the expression is"is this thing on?" LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

welcome!
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "zagnut4@..." <zagnut4@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] from new mexico

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hi glad to have you here.And the expression is"is this thing on?" LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] from new mexico
Sent: Mon, Aug 6, 2012 8:29:00 PM
<td style="font:[/IMG]   just saying hi. dedicated myself to satan in june but haven't talked to anyone much. is this thing working?

[/TD]

Sounds like you are doing well.Stay strong out there in the desert.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: from new mexico

I am meditating often. I have done some basic meditiations, such as chakra spin, cleansing my aura, and void meditation. Blue light meditation also has helped me. I work in an extremely hostile workplace, the post office. So I cherish my loving xtian wife, and also cherish my time alone with fater SATAN. Since I'm out here in the desert, I get plenty of alone time when I'm not delivering mail. I am also job hunting, and trying to get an FFL.(cha ching. expensive).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back