Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

From Jehovah to Satan ?

[email protected]

I've been a Satanist for 6 months. I left the Christian church and sought a new path. I never thought I would come to Satan since I was quite the devoted church girl since 2012. I was a christian since 1998 but became serious then. I stopped having sex and cussing. I literally changed my life.
2016 was a struggle for me. I found myself slowly losing my desire and love for Jesus. I wasn't questioning or doubting. I just didn't desire any of it anymore. I felt very guilty for it but there was no stopping it. I stopped going to church, worship and prayer. My friends thought I was possessed by what they callled a Jezebel spirit. I even had a church pray on me trying to rebuke a demon and I just laughed at them. I knew it wouldn't work because I wasn't possessed. It felt as if I was waking up and I couldn't help but laugh.

I came to Satan rather selfishly. I wanted to turn to black magic and avenge my children. I believed giving Satan my soul would cause him to agree to harm those who harmed them. In this journey I ended up finding a whole new Satan. I realized he was not what I was brought up believing and I then began literally craved him. I did my dedication and black mass rather quickly. I then had some encounters with some of the daemons. I believe one was Beelzebub since he came as a flying insect but was as crystal. His body almost clear and all I could see was his eyes. He hovered in front of me face to face (i could hear his wings) and then shrunk down very small. He flew into me through my nose. This was a dream by the way but it felt so real. Azazel was my second. He was quite sexual and when I asked his name he said Azazel. In fact, he was the reason why I started researching demonolatry. I didn't know who he was until I looked him up. No I don't watch Supernatural. I found that I have astral gifts that I do not know how to control and Azazel actually teaches these things so I figured this was why.
Lately I have had no encounters. Azazel no longer comes to my dreams. Nor am I taken anywhere (I had some OBE where a spirit removed me from my body and took me to another realm). The other spirit who seemed to have more of a sexual and loving nature towards me also has stopped. I am feeling a bit discouraged. I wonder if maybe this is happening because I was distracted from Satan and haven't grown a strong bond with him because I was focusing on Azazel and the other spirit much more.
I had my kundalini awakening but had some bad experiences with spirits that felt as if they were clawing at my forehead trying to tear me open. This happened after my kundalini experiences which included feeling a snake come inside me through my vagina, up my back and then crowning on the top of my head. It hardened like cement. I also had some involuntary jerking, crawling worms in my face and electric sensations. So the clawing started after I was over the Kundalini which is why I know it was other spirits which I didnt know how to protect myself from. I closed my 3rd eye.

So now here I am feeling like I'm alone now. Also regretting closing my 3rd eye because I think this may be why I can no longer hear them. Any advice?

You have to empower yourself and practice everything in the meditation section, if you were a witch in your past life and had sexual intercourse with demons then it will be the same thing in your actual life. I am surprised that they appeared to you in that way...

My advice to you is to join the war against the enemy, if you aren't already in it. Satan does place high importance on warriors. Those that fight the jewish enemy are a high priority for the Gods and Satan. This could restrengthen your bond with Satan. As we all have our own relationships with Satan, honesty is highly valued and helps in building trust.
http://web.archive.org/web/201602141421 ... y_666.html 

Another thing that has been mentioned is that our Gods are very, VERY busy. They are also fighting to help humanity.
If you closed your third eye, I would suggest you start a meditation program and re-open it in the process. The 40 day meditation empowerment working by HP Hoodedcobra 666, can be found in Satan's Library on the main page of the joyofsatan.com website.

Also read the joyofsatan.com website in its ENTIRETY. This is the best way of getting almost all of your questions answered.

Er, look...not doubting you, but...Baal/Beelzebub doesn't look like
that. He looks like Father Satan, as they are half-brothers. They have
similar features. And, though I have not met him I do not think that
Lord Azazel/Shamash is sexual. I mean, he probably is sexual, but you
know...he is not overtly sexual. That's the impression I am left with.
I suggest you start the Spiritual Warfare Training Program on the Joy
of Satan website. To be quite honest, it sounds as though you are
still being beset by angels. Not trying to be mean, just saying. If
you are indeed sincere, and desire communion with Satan/Enki, who is
the true Lord of this world, and mankind's Eternal Father, then I bid
you a most warm welcome! Seek satan! He will never lead you astray,
for he is the Father Who Never Forsakes! Satan/Enki is the Breaker,
the Mender and the Binder! Satan alone is Sovereign!

On 7/1/17, ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You have to empower yourself and practice everything in the meditation
section, if you were a witch in your past life and had sexual intercourse
with demons then it will be the same thing in your actual life. I am
surprised that they appeared to you in that way...

I have felt slight touches but my first reaction is fear. I get up and look for a bug on my bed or something. I don't snap until after. I realize I may have chased away something divine trying to get my attention.

I'm not sure about my past lives but I have had dreams of myself in other lives. It's like watching a movie of myself but then I forget about 98% of it ?

I started kundalini yoga and just began the aura meditation on the site. I am also reading through the whole thing but will take some time. Thank you for responding

I disagree. It appears to me that Satan is taking it very easy on me since I do come from a christian background. Which is why I have had dreams and OBE and nothing actually physical. I do think that i may be confusing that one sexual spirit with Azazel since u say he isn't overly sexual. Having my 3rd eye closed seems to make things blurry and I can hardly hear them. But he did indeed have sexual energy. When I invoked him I felt so hot and then stimulated sexually. I offered him my menstrual blood when I asked him to teach me. The very powerful and hot energy is intense. I can imagine an actual physical appearance

A reprogramming of the mind and ones beliefs is not a piece of cake. The subconscious can be our worst enemy since we don't control it. Being that I recognized Beelzebub as Lord of the flies then he knows thats the way to appear to me. I actually evoked him for one of my rituals. He was one of the witnesses during my little black mass I had were I broke covenant with Jehovah

The daemons have appeared in many forms and I read they will appear as you perceive them which is why people get the unpleasant manifestation at times. If you have seen them in their actual god forms that is amazing. I look forward to that but it will take time for my faith to get there. I'm going to cut down on invocation and study more

I'm definitely going over the site. Thank you for the welcome. I indeed have much to learn. I appreciate your reply

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back