Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friday 13th Destruction Ritual Music

mistertriggers

Hey all,

I enjoy listening to music at the end of the ritual when visualizing the destruction of our hated enemies.. the enemies of all mankind. I can't be the only one :) I would love to know what other people are listening to.

I have two songs so far:

Amon Amarth - Bleed for Ancient Gods
Arch Enemy - Kill With Power

5 days down, just 85 to go!

HAIL SATAN

(better with headphones and the bass turned up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iMWmtshzi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqn8FxuyFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4LnzU-lXY

--- In [email protected], <sausageinyamouf@... wrote:

Hey all,

I enjoy listening to music at the end of the ritual when visualizing the destruction of our hated enemies.. the enemies of all mankind. I can't be the only one :) I would love to know what other people are listening to.

I have two songs so far:

Amon Amarth - Bleed for Ancient Gods
Arch Enemy - Kill With Power

5 days down, just 85 to go!

HAIL SATAN

I just want to write thisto remind people to stay strong and keep your heads up. I have been getting attacked as im sure others have to but for me they have been things I can handle and added more to my meditation routine to stop it from happening the same way again. But I did slip up yesterday.... I went out with my friend and when I came back I felt very very sleepy. Plus I did something I shouldn't have so that didn't help either. But at the end I skipped a day. Know I fucked up and I am sorry to myself, To my Gentile brothers/sisters, the Gods, and especially Father. I am sorry because we are fighting not just for our individual self but all of us as a whole. Gentiles, Satanic souls, our Gods. So it is why I felt the need to make it up by vibrating the tuned 108 times each earlier today. I am going to vibrate them again a lil bit later too. Not sure quite sure if I should do them 108 times or 40 like I have been doing them since the start. I'll see when its time. But anyways I write this to remind people not to falter. Stay strong brothers and sisters. I fucked up yesterday but I am doing my best to make up for it and after today I KNOW I won't let it happen again.. This is very important. Our enemies MUST be destroyed! And they are thanks to what we have done and are doing. It might seem hard at times but like our HP have said. There is no gain in this life without a done pain. But we all know it is all worth it at the end. Remember laziness is a petty trait to have. Trust me I know. let's show the vile enemy that no matter what we are to win. Focus on that and they have a hard time bothering you. Again I apologize Brothers and Sisters. It is not going to happen. It was a slip up that made me look weak. But I am staying strong and focused from now on. not just for me but for everyone in this. HAIL FATHER SATAN!! HAIL THE GODS/GODESSES OF HELL!! HEIL ALL THE WARRIORS OF SATAN. PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE.

Ugh this new Yahoo group thing they did SUUUUUUUUCKS! I made paragraphs on that last post but it didn't come up like that. And sorry also for the typos. It was the second time me writing that thanks to the send button being so close to the cancel button. -_-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back