Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Freedom!

damnplanetsaturn

Finally the freedom I soo long diserve. I bought my own little netbook. So Now I can get on what I want when I want. I have been part of the Jos for almost three years now. I havent been able to talk on the e groups or go on the website.

I have been doing the meditations as best I can. Sneaking onto the website in various places. Ive completed alot however. I have stayed busy even for not having internet access.

Now I have all the meditations at my fingertips! PLus I can make some friends. Speaking of which does anyone here Want to be friends. I am a 19 year old male. From the great United States of America! I will give more information as I trust the person individually lol.

Hail Satan!!

I bought a netbook too not too long ago. So much freedom now :D

I'll be your friend :) lol (18 male)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Finally the freedom I soo long diserve. I bought my own little netbook. So Now I can get on what I want when I want. I have been part of the Jos for almost three years now. I havent been able to talk on the e groups or go on the website.

I have been doing the meditations as best I can. Sneaking onto the website in various places. Ive completed alot however. I have stayed busy even for not having internet access.

Now I have all the meditations at my fingertips! PLus I can make some friends. Speaking of which does anyone here Want to be friends. I am a 19 year old male. From the great United States of America! I will give more information as I trust the person individually lol.

Hail Satan!!

Sure!

Hail Satan!!

Thats awesome man,i got a psp so i got freedom of web.Except for shitty load time -_- its cool youve been able to do stuff and its good to hear from you.HAIL SATAN LORD OF LIFE!

I will gladly be your friend brother.   Jessica     HAIL ENKI AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:12:02 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Freedom!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back