Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Free Will" & False Resistance Of Humans Against the Gods

Thank you for your good sermon, HP HoodedCobra666. I consider my daily work with the FRTR, the power meditations, the work on the chakras and much more that JoS offers me as a great help to free myself from the chains of slavery and to come closer to the gods. I stopped waiting for a "liberator from outside" a long time ago. The fact that most people are kept in a state of "sheeple" was expressed by the damned Rothschild with the brief words about the previous, planned "pandemic". "We wanted to test what percentage of humanity would follow our plan. We assumed 80% and have indeed achieved this goal".

In Germany, there is a nice saying: "Help yourself, God will help you". With the practical tools of JoS, I am able to help myself on a daily basis. I thank Father Satan and all hellish demons for that.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

I have a family member, who lives an ultra-chaotic lifestyle - as Morpheus told neo in the matrix, there are those willing to die for the system...not ready to be awakened. she like to listen to a lot of christian garbage and christian sermons in an attempt to "disconnect" from the problems in this world....even to the point of listening to them on headphones while doing chores (DANGEROUS), the sheer anger I feel everytime i'm around that is up the roof to say the least....obviously i care for this person, and i have restraint so im not gonna lose my shit and wage some kind of "anti-christian war".

I'm not against western medicine but no surprise.....said-person is now diabetic, doesnt clamp down against the unnecessary stressful thing she does, and relies on pharma and more christian sermons as some kind of "healing/coping mechanism".

Though I'm glad some of my cousins are waking up, even some of the more christian ones, and starting adopt Oriental medicine and none of that "Imma shove muh pills down muh throat 'cuz I feel stressed".

Interesting you mentioned the matrix, in the second and third movie (reloaded and revolutions) they also brought up the issue of those who "think" they're free - but in reality, are slaves, just of another kind.

Take the US for example.....people may not be ultra-censored like in China, Russia or Iran but the entire nonsensical culture of spending your hard-earned money at the bars every weekend, on weed, on drugs, on fast food, sports hooliganism and etc. College campuses get the bad rep for partying and underage drinking, but the entire "bar every weekend" is just about everywhere.

I cut ties with a former friend because all he did was shove mcdonalds and gas station food down his mouth, and it clearly affected his lifestyle and personality, flipped and lost his shit every single time i tried to help him, claims going to the gym excuses his unhealthy lifestyle.

This is the slavery of people who "think" they are free, but are just enslaved by another way.

You're sermons are the highest form of a wake up calling.

Thank you HP Cobra for sharing your wisdom with us and helping us grow. You'll always be remembered as one of the greatest to ever lived. 💯

I meant to say "Yours sermons". English is not my native language and I can't edit posts, sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back