Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Free Speech

Quicksilver

I'd like to take your guys intake on free speech. I've noticed that it allows for abuse and harassment. A question remains, how can we have free speech when abuse and harassment runs amok? Is it a Jewish thing or what?

Quicksilver said:
I'd like to take your guys intake on free speech. I've noticed that it allows for abuse and harassment. A question remains, how can we have free speech when abuse and harassment runs amok? Is it a Jewish thing or what?

Abuse and harassment is a jewish thing, free speech not.

Fuchs said:
Quicksilver said:

Abuse and harassment is a jewish thing, free speech not.

That's what I thought. Thank you.

What do you mean? Free speech is something that needs to be allowed to exist. In every possible situation. For thousands of years, our people have been killed just for saying the truth.

Saying rude things is a modern idea to try to get people to agree with giving their rights away. But if you give it away, you're never getting it back again. And the amount they take away will be so much more than what they said.

If somebody is saying some stupid things, it is not a problem because other people will come in and correct them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back