Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For Women

Taol

It just crossed my mind that a lot of us probably use disposable products when it comes to being on a period or something, and in the past I came across the mention that it is possible to purchase reuseable pads (not quite sure the word).

Now honestly I don't know how this was handled before the disposable things.

Those reuseable things... you just wash and dry them.

What it is with those disposable ones is that some contain odors to make you smell 'less' and are not always manifactured in the best way, which can cause problems.

If anyone has heard of this, or uses these (I mean the re use able), I wonder, how many would you need of those? Can you make them yourself?

Yes. This is a good topic pertaining to women and the monthly moon time.
I do not use disposable products and I find tampons a bit uncomfortable. 
Women in the past have used many things such as bits of cloth and material and also made their own tampons from wood and cloth wrapped around. Higher society would have reusable cotton pads and wash them. Simple as that.
The problem with modern disposable cloths are in how they are processed and manufactured and with tampons especially, they contain chemicals and such that can irritate the lining of the vagina and expose you tot different things. if any of you choose to use tampons, make sure to get organic chemical free cotton ones. I can list a link if you want.
As for disposable pads, I don't use them. Just takes up landfill room and makes unnecessary garbage. I use reusable ones. 
Many women have reported having shorter menstrual cycles, little less bleeding, less cramping and odor when they choose to switch to natural cloth pads. A lot of them feel closer to their bodies too.
You can order them online or make them on your own. You can also have fun with it. I have order many which have beautiful designs on them such as the Moon(since women are connected to it.) 
The cloth pads are easy to wash and have good absorbency depending on the material you use. if you want to make your own, choose a good cloth and you can sew them according to thickness. If one does not have the necessary finances or material, you can just cut out and sew from a reliable material and have that aside just for your moon time.
Here is wonderful website where you can purchase them. This is where I get mine. After some time, you can purchase more but the last a good while.As with all cloth material, they can fade and wear away but this is over many many years.
In addition to having a healthy period/Moon time, take magnesium supplementation to stop cramping and make sure to eat well and supplement for less bleeding and a healthier flow. Meditating on the moon and or breathing in energy from the moon has many benefits.
Here is the link for the menstrual cloths and cotton tamponsGladrags.com
https://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A3779601 ... A405690011

And here is a link to make your own:
How I make my reusable cloth menstrual pads.  

High Priestess Shannon

I hate tampons, plus I'm prone to poisonings/toxins anyway, which tampons can cause (toxic shock syndrome). I've been meaning to get reusable pads, I'll order some right away.

I am currently in Europe and cannot find decent disposable pads anyway. They're all garbage here, like pads I used in the 1990's. They leak, the cottony insides clump up, they fall out of place. I seriously feel like I'm back in the 90's every month lol. There were some good ones in recent years in Canada with flex foam stuff, but yeah, if you think about it from an environmental point of view, I'm a bit ashamed at myself for not going reusable years ago :S

JA, does the menstrual cup feel weird at all?

Thanks for starting this topic, Taol. And thanks for the links, Shannon.

I've been using a menstrual cup for 7 years now (Diva Cup) and I will never go back to anything else. It does not hurt or feel strange, there is very very little risk of tss and you can use it a lot longer than a tampon. Leaking is very rare. No odor. It does not fall out. You'll save money. Anyways, I recommend it, ladies.

I use Moonpads. Unfortunately the store where I used to buy them at closed down. I have three regular-sized ones for during the day (since my period lasts three days) and two longer ones for the night.
I haven't tried the Diva cup, but I am happy with these cloth reuseable pads.
http://moonpads.com/

On Friday, August 5, 2016 10:04 AM, "sternegucker@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been using a menstrual cup for 7 years now (Diva Cup) and I will never go back to anything else. It does not hurt or feel strange, there is very very little risk of tss and you can use it a lot longer than a tampon. Leaking is very rare. No odor. It does not fall out. You'll save money. Anyways, I recommend it, ladies.

I am happy to see more satanic women here taking charge of how they manage their Moon cycles!
 Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon

On Friday, August 5, 2016 1:58 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

I use Moonpads. Unfortunately the store where I used to buy them at closed down. I have three regular-sized ones for during the day (since my period lasts three days) and two longer ones for the night.
I haven't tried the Diva cup, but I am happy with these cloth reuseable pads.
http://moonpads.com/

On Friday, August 5, 2016 10:04 AM, "sternegucker@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

Before I forget to say this.. (also an add on the other post)

Most store home pads are HORRIBLE. I think they often contain way too much plastic.

... as for the overflow, smell etc. that's probably all as a result of the chemicals they used to make the pads with.

I've never used a tampon and I dislike the idea of them actually.

Now some might be aware that the brand Always (Aldays - I believe its the exact same thing just slightly different name) sends girls that become 12 years old a bag with menstrual information. It contains a set of different disposable pads, and those 'easy to apply with cardboard' tampons.
Now it seemed fine and I did not had any problems with this at first.. Till they added the 'neutralizer pearls'. Then they put that in everything, so had to go look for something else that was not that super expensive or chemically related or whatever (because that was the reason that I actually went to look this up on the internet, if it is normal to cause problems).

Ehm.. I've tried 2 different brands as well, currently I just stick to the home one from Trekpleister (A store; Kruidvat is a store with the SAME owner, in the same branch - they both do sell slightly different products for some reason), but for how it feels it doesn't feel great. Its less worse than what I had with Always but..

When it comes to brands over here there is also Tena Lady, there were 2 other brands as well which I forgot the name of. One of them 'specialized' in making it adapt to the body or something like that.
There is another brand they had at my school in the ladies toilet, for if you forgot to bring your pads or tampons with you you could buy it from the machine (was kind of expensive compared to the store though) and they had a very thick pad from a brand that sounded like.. Kleenex ??? I have no idea, but it started with a K.

I am not sure if I'd ever go to use a menstrual cup, that remains to be seen.

Ehm.. that's another thing I was thinking about. If an actual war breaks out and factories shut down you'll run out of disposable items like this eventually.
Plus its indeed not environmental friendly at all. All that plastic..

Oh before I forget, on those items you buy from stores like Hema.. When it comes to their batteries in example, did you know that they just make a deal with a factory that makes the product for them and that they'd sell it for a while with 'Hema' on it? Those stores do not actually own the factory that makes the batteries (or peanut butter in example).

Thanks for the links Shannon (it looks soooo comfy just looking at it). It seems I have most of the stuff needed around here, except for a decend/good waterresistant layer..
First I have another sewing project that I need to finish. Its been laying around here for about 2 years. _< Its about time I finally got it done.

:) Have a nice day all !

No problem Lydia :)

Also I've been wondering.. when the moon is waxing, does anyone else feel more sleepy than usual? And then when the moon is waning not that sleepy?

And I think I take too long in typing some things lately.. so they don't go through.

Alright this is probably going to sound very ignorant, and I apologize if it does, but I've always wondered since menstruation/moon cycle (Moon cycle sounds much better) seems such an inconvenient thing, isn't there a way through spiritual advancement to eliminate the inconvenient parts that come with your moon cycle? 

Like the bleeding, while from the physical perspective is very important, isn't there some kind of way to illiminate that when your bodies advance, or atleast shorten it? 

The spiritual characteristics of the womans moon cycle are incredible and very powerful, but the physical things that come with it seem like such a hassle to deal with from a mans perspective. 

I can't help but wonder all the time when I see woman struggling to find better ways/products to deal with their moon cycles that there should be some way to get rid of the inconveniences without interrupting the natural process or using harmful hormone altering substances of course. Like some kind of spiritual advancement which can alter the way the body disposes of the fluids that build up and allow the body to release them painlessly and swiftly or something of the sort. 

Like I said, I probably sound very ignorant, but as a man without those kinds of things to deal with it seems very unpleasant to have this every month for your whole existence. 

Your question is completely natural :)

Only in this modern way of living is the moon cycle inconvenient. When a women is in touch with her feminine Self, it is a beautiful thing. Yes it can be a bit messy or painful, but when taken care of properly, it isn't that much. Women who begin a yoga practice experience much less cramps. I myself used to be in such pain as a teenager that tears would be streaming down my face and I'd be lying on the floor in agony lol. Now it's hardly anything.

As for the bleeding itself... I now see it as a way to tune into nature more. I enjoy it. And I will enjoy it more once I get the Moon Pads ordered lol more environmentally friendly, and less toxins that can affect the reproductive organs etc.

I'm honestly not sure if our Goddesses stopped / can stop their cycles. I have wondered this before. But I'm not sure I would want to, as it's just part of being a woman. Kind of like putting the time and effort into maintaining my long hair, putting in henna and leaving it overnight once every 4-6 weeks, same with olive oil once a week or so. Some may see it as a waste of time, but I enjoy it, on a different level... I can't quite word it how I feel it. But it helps me be more in tune with myself. My mother was a very non-feminine woman, so this was foreign to me at first.

I wrote a post during my last moon cycle: Women: Traditions & Duties of Time : JoyofSatan666  

<td val[/IMG]It seems to me that when a women mentally dreads her moon cycle and rejects it, it makes it worse and less bearable. They see it as an inconvenience and horrible time of the month. This adds to it being uncomfortable and even painful.

When you accept and almost desire it, it can be an empowering moment. Not to mention the effect it has on the spell craft and your psychic powers.

It is a time of cleansing and transition.

The only women who I hear of not having a cycle are those who have reproductive problems or are infertile. There are many variables.

I like to take the time to embrace my body and my feminine side by meditating on the moon and doing something special for my health like drinking a moon time tea or tea for the reproductive system. I also like to light a candle according to the moon phase. [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [SSHealth] Re: For Women
Sent: Mon, Aug 8, 2016 9:59:55 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Your question is completely natural :)

Only in this modern way of living is the moon cycle inconvenient. When a women is in touch with her feminine Self, it is a beautiful thing. Yes it can be a bit messy or painful, but when taken care of properly, it isn't that much. Women who begin a yoga practice experience much less cramps. I myself used to be in such pain as a teenager that tears would be streaming down my face and I'd be lying on the floor in agony lol. Now it's hardly anything.

As for the bleeding itself... I now see it as a way to tune into nature more. I enjoy it. And I will enjoy it more once I get the Moon Pads ordered lol more environmentally friendly, and less toxins that can affect the reproductive organs etc.

I'm honestly not sure if our Goddesses stopped / can stop their cycles. I have wondered this before. But I'm not sure I would want to, as it's just part of being a woman. Kind of like putting the time and effort into maintaining my long hair, putting in henna and leaving it overnight once every 4-6 weeks, same with olive oil once a week or so. Some may see it as a waste of time, but I enjoy it, on a different level... I can't quite word it how I feel it. But it helps me be more in tune with myself. My mother was a very non-feminine woman, so this was foreign to me at first.

I wrote a post during my last moon cycle: Women: Traditions & Duties of Time : JoyofSatan666   [/TD]

@taolWhile everyone is individual, it is more so common for everything in nature to be at it's physiological and psychic high when the moon is waxing and approaching full. When the moon is waning to new, everything is diminished in energy and pacified. 

As someone who went without a menstrual cycle for several years, I find that getting my period is a joyful thing. Sure I cramp, and bleeding is messy, but let's face it: these things happen because the uterus is trying to clean out the blood &c collected to form the perfect environment for a fertilized egg. Eliminating this process would not be healthy.

Also, in pagan times, I believe the bleeding cycle was a time for women to step aside from their duties and take some time for themselves.

These past 4-6 months I bleed for one day, usually. My cycle is lighter than before.But the kundalini awakening process changed my cycle. At one point, I did not bleed for six months or so and I was not pregnant. I got worried but then my cycle came back, albeit lighter.

On Monday, August 8, 2016 10:18 AM, "alexendorian@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

As someone who went without a menstrual cycle for several years, I find that getting my period is a joyful thing. Sure I cramp, and bleeding is messy, but let's face it: these things happen because the uterus is trying to clean out the blood &c collected to form the perfect environment for a fertilized egg. Eliminating this process would not be healthy.

Also, in pagan times, I believe the bleeding cycle was a time for women to step aside from their duties and take some time for themselves.

@ShantikamiYes, women did take time away from their duties during their moon time. It was a time of looking inward and healthy isolation. Women would get together and celebrate this time away from the men and children.

The only thing about menstrual cycles which I feel is unnatural is the heavy cramping. OF course on the first day of bleeding, it is natural to feel some pressure but having a painful and uncomfortable cycle is a problem.My moon cycle is lighter and for the most part ache and pain free. I love it.
If you tune in, the vibrations of the body are different around the first two days of the cycle.
After supplementing Magnesium, I notice cramping went away and the cycle was a bit lighter, in sensation and in color. Magnesium is a very important mineral that is lacking a lot in our modern diets and is responsible for 400 body processes in our body. If anyone is interested, get Magnesium Citrate or Magnesium Glycinate for better absorption.
You'll see the difference.

<font>Lydia, about the Goddesses I had the same doubt. Since women born with a limited number of ovules, it's more than probably the Goddesses have a birth control by the power of their will (as power over their bodies as a whole), and they could prevent loss of eggs during mens, but this is just my thought, I'm still not 100% open to hear a literal explanation from a Goddess.

Shannon, not sure if I agree about the 'staying away from husband' during moon time :p
I understood more or less what you meant but I personaly love to stay in contact with feminine energy (and I'm sure spiritual-wise husbands love it too), and in such a special period when the woman is in her apex of femininity and openess, it would be a great time for the couple to build up their intimacy and trust, along with her man learning a lot from her feminine spirituality. I don't mean I'm against people's individuality either or same-sex comradeship (I love the army), maybe I just understood something else lol.

This is a perfect reason as to why men should have no say over the periods of women. Simply they don't seem to understand it.

As a woman I am proud to be having these periods, to be able to call myself a woman, in a functioning body. Cramps and all.

We were born with it and for a man (or human being in general) to defile something of another that one was naturally born with is just a disgrace. 
Of course I am mostly talking about those filthy abominations that call themselves 'men' under the things they dare call 'religion'.  (LOL I misspelled that into regiliion) This I say to avoid misunderstandings.

That being said, there are most likely also things women don't quite understand of the men.

Although those could come with time.
I don't want to say that men should stay off this topic, as there could something to be learned for them as well. So by all means, read, ask.

And I am just a sucker for checking this thread multiple times a day xD.
I hope I wasn't too offensive though.. like I said, I don't want to create any tensions between the genders.

Egon, I know what you meant. Women would stay away from their husbands to celebrate their moon cycle with other women. Of course there were times when pagan men embraced it and spent time with their woman but because it was sacred time, celebration was with other women. Like a rite of passage.

Did you know in castles there were one or 2 rooms with a small door and long stairs to them or something which lead to a room, of which they said that it was a ladies room and that a man wasn't allowed to go there, so only another lady was allowed to go there?

My explanation is a complete mess, but what I am trying to say is, that in a castle there were separate rooms for the 'landlord' and 'lady' although they did have shared rooms.

About the pads.. I've been watching a ridiculous amount of video's on this and some mentioned that softener for your laundry actually makes the pads (and I can imagine towels as well) less absorbent and it takes a few washes for all that to be gone.

Instead they recommended to use vinegar.

Since you brought up fabric softener, just so most are aware, most companies that make fabric softener have quite a few toxins in them. That "clean laundry" smell is usually chemicals that are toxic.
So as you mentioned, taol, vinegar can be a good substitute.

Is it a really big flow, if you don't mind me asking. I bleed pretty hard for two days, then hardly anything the next three or four. It used to be more like three mediums, two lows and one heavy.

When I'm on my period it normally doesn't hurt much (mostly like if you pinched yourself with a needle... And than accidentally got a bit of salt on it...) But now it hurt like I was stretched on a medieval torching device & ripped in half. My mom gaved me a pill that normally makes me fell asleep but I was in tears because of the pain so I visualized my GD's sigil and asked for help. In a minute I felt so much better & it was on the level of a normal bad period. Before I was reading on jos site about aura & there was a meditation for healing so I did that one & now I feel 0 pain. I really appreciate my GD's help & don't know what would I do if I wouldn't know Him nor about being a SS.
Hail Satan
Hail lord Azazel

<font>If all women practiced Pompoir (and tantric sexuality as a whole), menstrual cramps/pain would have been gone long ago. However since the jewish programs have banned or perverted femininy and everything of sexual pleasure, most men and even women became ignorant about their bodies and sexuality

Period pain and cramping can be due to a number of things, such as blood stagnation, qi stagnation (usually has an emotional component), blood deficiency (very short or light periods), cold in the uterus which occurs when women wear short skirts and go out in the freezing cold or they have cold baths on their period and a few other more rare things.

Depending on the type of pain, it's nature and intensity and the length and flow of the period, it can be ascertained as to which pathology is causing the pain and treated accordingly.

I had a while where I used to cramp up pretty bad partly because I did not want to have cramps.

Then I tried to relax it all, meditate slightly, but just relax and relax the parts that have the cramps. I think it would not even be a bad idea to inhale healing energy into the muscles (of your uterus) at that point either.

But that does help.

I've had cramps for about 3-4 days my last period and I hope it doesn't stay like that, but as said, I just probably really need the time alone to relax and stuff and be with myself instead of constantly looking outward.

I don't bleed heavily, like, "I need to wear night pads during the day change them every 3 hours" .... no, its more like what they seem to call 'moderate' on the internet topics.

Anyway, I am not sure to whom your question was directed shantikami.

I've been watching some things online lately and then it gives you those pop ups and those are most of the time some sort of scam and women being used as sex toys.

YUCK.

And so I have been thinking.

Any decent human being should NOT go get themselves involved with these, would NEITHER upload nudes of whatever woman (and this goes for the women themselves as well, that it is inappropriate to upload nudes).

Like.. I mean.. I'd feel pretty violated if someone invaded my home, took that kind of pictures of me and uploaded em somewhere for some jooz or xians or whatever to watch em and masturbate to.

Also centralforce, that sounds interesting.

quoted from Soutlaw92: "Egon, I know what you meant. Women would stay away from their husbands to celebrate their moon cycle with other women. Of course there were times when pagan men embraced it and spent time with their woman but because it was sacred time, celebration was with other women. Like a rite of passage."

Now i know why I want to stay away from the men (even if they are my family or my friends) when i´m menstruating... If a man is close to me when I´m menstruating, I feel bad. And my Incubi is absent when my breasts begin to hurt when i touch them until has passed a day after the end of the menstruation. Aproximately 13 days = 4 days before bleeding + 8 menstruation + 1 day after the menstruation ends

That's you personaly, I knew more than one women who like to be with their men and have other means of sex during their menstruation. Who feel specialy sensual at this time.

---In [email protected], <grennashardy@... wrote :

quoted from Soutlaw92: "Egon, I know what you meant. Women would stay away from their husbands to celebrate their moon cycle with other women. Of course there were times when pagan men embraced it and spent time with their woman but because it was sacred time, celebration was with other women. Like a rite of passage."

Now i know why I want to stay away from the men (even if they are my family or my friends) when i´m menstruating... If a man is close to me when I´m menstruating, I feel bad. And my Incubi is absent when my breasts begin to hurt when i touch them until has passed a day after the end of the menstruation. Aproximately 13 days = 4 days before bleeding + 8 menstruation + 1 day after the menstruation ends

@LeioniereYour menstrual cycle (days of bleeding) last a 8 days all the time? If you notice your cycle being sporadic or getting longer then there could be an imbalance. Has your cycle been shorter at anytime throughout your life?
Everyone is different and there are many variables but when you say 4 days, do you means symptoms of PMS?  From what I have researched and experienced, PMS symptoms usually occur a day or two before Moon cycle and when they do come they are mild with breast soreness. Again, this depends on yourself.
If PMS symptoms are too intense, there are ways around it.http://www.susunweed.com/Article_PMS.htm

High Priestess Shannon

yes :) in my case,the pms begin 4 days before the menstruation (sore breasts, and cramps when the menstruation delays).
the last cycle was 30 days (instead of 32-34) I use the ovulation days  as a guide to predict the next menstruation (i release a slightly white liquid when i´m ovulating).
my periods started when i was 12 years old and the initial 2 years were too irregular.
the first menstruation i had lasted 8 days. and the initial 2 years i had a menstruation that lasted 5 days.

@ Egon, that is true, I myself get really cuddly when I'm menstruating lol. Plus, many men are more willing to  give massages as their way of helping to ease the symptoms. Not that massages actually help with menstruation, but I'm never one to turn down a back/foot rub lol.

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote :

That's you personaly, I knew more than one women who like to be with their men and have other means of sex during their menstruation. Who feel specialy sensual at this time.

Interesting, my bleeding lasts for only about 4 days but my breasts are so incredibly sore for almost a week before.

---In [email protected], <soutlaw92@... wrote :

@LeioniereYour menstrual cycle (days of bleeding) last a 8 days all the time? If you notice your cycle being sporadic or getting longer then there could be an imbalance. Has your cycle been shorter at anytime throughout your life?
Everyone is different and there are many variables but when you say 4 days, do you means symptoms of PMS?  From what I have researched and experienced, PMS symptoms usually occur a day or two before Moon cycle and when they do come they are mild with breast soreness. Again, this depends on yourself.
If PMS symptoms are too intense, there are ways around it.http://www.susunweed.com/Article_PMS.htm

High Priestess Shannon

Ok. This white/clear liquid is cervical fluid and it means that you are at your most fertile. Ovulation lasts about 1-2 days. Peak of fertility. Good sign.
The cervical fluid starts to build up for about 10-14 days after the menstrual cycle ends. This is estrogen increasing. When ovulation ends, estrogen fades and progesterone increases until its peak and then the menstrual cycle begins again.
If you ever see that your cycles are too irregular, painful or too heavy and long. Look to balance yourself as much as you can. There are many things you can do for that
Thanks for sharing.

High Priestess Shannon

@Lydia4 days is good. 
Now, I'm not insinuating that women who have longer periods are not well but if anyone notices their period getting heavier and longer then there could be an imbalance. My periods are lighter and a bit shorter after a change I have implemented in my diet and hormones. Also, I once read of a women who noticed her periods getting longer and longer as she aged and she changed that by supplementing more red meat, magnesium and  just a flip in her diet. Her period then came to 4-5 days of bleeding again.

When your breasts are sore, are they sore in an uncomfortable way? Ever tried breast massaging? That always seems to help me.
The fluids in the body change when the moon cycle is approaching and the hormones are adjusting. The lymph in the breast area start to swell a bit. Chaste tree, a herb I mentioned before, really helps to balance my progesterone and so I usually have minimal breast soreness.
One thing I have found is that working on moving and de-stagnating the lymph in the body will help the body hold on to less fluids and circulate nicely. Yoga, certain herbs and movement help.
HP Mageson mentioned using a rebounder. Those are good.

haha May be you will have luck with a mate who have strong hand chakras. The feet chakras are also sexual so it may be of some help to stimulate them. Also this is why I quoted pompoir, I heard a sexologist saying pompoir is the cure for menstrual cramps. Not only pompoir but other tantric disciplines as well.

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

@ Egon, that is true, I myself get really cuddly when I'm menstruating lol. Plus, many men are more willing to  give massages as their way of helping to ease the symptoms. Not that massages actually help with menstruation, but I'm never one to turn down a back/foot rub lol.

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote :

Menstruation and it's accompanying symptoms, flow and length of flow as well as the variability or regularity of cycles is a massive window into a woman's state of health.

Pain in the breasts which is relieved by the start of menstruation is indicative of stagnation which may be due to stagnation of blood or qi - differentiated by any cramps which accompany. Those of a sharp stabbing nature indicate blood stagnation and distending, bloating or low grade aching indicates qi stagnation.

Short periods and large numbers of days between periods including skipped periods with light flow indicates blood deficiency which may also produce pain along with tiredness and irritability, poor memory and heart palpitations.

Long periods (over 6 days) may indicate heat or fire and if there is clotting then this indicates blood stagnation.

Spotting between periods can be due to heat, fire or spleen not holding blood which is basically qi deficiency.

Hot flushes during periods indicates yin deficiency and any of the above symptom collections which include indications of heat can also have an aspect of yin deficiency.

Difficulty of the period to get started, with pain which is worse I the cold, diarrhea and poor appetite with a feeling of cold over the whole body can indicate cold stagnation of the uterus (with clotting) or yang deficiency (no clotting or low grade small clots and less severe pain), typical in women who wear short skirts and go out in the freezing cold, walk around barefoot or swim in cold water whilst in their period.

Sex on the period can cause blood stagnation.

Clear fluid discharge can indicate cold or damp and white or yellow discharge almost always indicates damp or damp-heat in the uterus. Damp heat leukorrhea (white discharge) has a turbid smell which is due to the heat.

A small amount of clear fluid from time to time is normal as HP Shannon said.

There are points one can massage to alleviate these symptoms, and herbs are an option strongly dependent upon the type of syndrome one is experiencing.

In traditional China (before communism) pms and the cramping associated with menstrual cycles was considered a disease within itself - Western women are taught to take it as a part of life when it does not have to be that way at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back