Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For the sacral

Ĥl·lĥæ

Wouldn't it be better to use "Kraum" instead of "Vaum"?
Because Vaum is a bija of Varuna/Netuno
I understand its qualities in relation to water, which are the same as those of the sacral chakra.
However, the bija of Mars seems the most correct to me.

For those who were present at the time that added "Vaum" to a mantra for the sacral chakra, what exactly were the reasons?

I wasn't present myself, interested too about some of the explanations on why Vaum was picked, but I don't think a Mars Bija correctly encompasses the nature of the sacral chakra either.

I wasn't present myself, interested too about some of the explanations on why Vaum was picked, but I don't think a Mars Bija correctly encompasses the nature of the sacral chakra either.
It has that, but it also has the qualities of Kraum, which are the same as those of Mars.

Sterile, and dry isn't just about that.

Varuna has the qualities of Neptune, which are for many dangerous.

Kraum creates a safer approach, since it is a bija of Mars (a cognizant planet).

Whereas Neptune is transcendental and has a deep "water" personality in relation to mind.

It's certainly a mantra that can be used on the upper chakras with ease.

In the past, and perhaps even today, the Sacral chakra is thought to be of the water element and feminine.

So based on the basic descriptions of the sacral chakra as being feminine in nature, I can understand why the mantra was chosen.

However, Kraum gives various abilities related to virility and willpower.

Do you have any suggestions?

Well, note that Kraum is also used to square Venus.
And the square also serves to potentiate the chakra, its mantra being strongly linked to the nature of Mars.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back