Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For membership

Johnson Kumi

Please am very glad of acceptance of my request and I will be obedient to all the Leaders of this society and I will obeyed the Lord of this society that is SATAN. Please I like to ask a question can I go to Christians church or can I be a christian pastor to open a churches and to heal every manna of deisses and sicknesses and to perform a miracle songs and wonders for me to win more soul's for Lucifer because am a pastor but I need more powers and I need money too.

huh? I am lost here. So you're are saying that you believe in Satan and you want to become some christian pastor? Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense how about you educate yourself by reading the joyofsatan website Joy of Satan

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 9:44 PM, "Johnson Kumi kumiakyeae@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Please am very glad of acceptance of my request and I will be obedient to all the Leaders of this society and I will obeyed the Lord of this society that is SATAN. Please I like to ask a question can I go to Christians church or can I be a christian pastor to open a churches and to heal every manna of deisses and sicknesses and to perform a miracle songs and wonders for me to win more soul's for Lucifer because am a pastor but I need more powers and I need money too.

Man, you're really confusing Satanism with christinsanity. "Obeying" the leaders??? Becoming a xian pastor??? Doing silly miracles?? WTF man, WTF??? You have a twisted idea about what's all about. Spiritual Satanism isn't about doing silly miracles, but teaching people how to do their own miracles. It's not about money, power and materialism like that but spiritual knowledge and transformations. It's not about any sort of obeying, but we're about freedom.

Massive WTF!!

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a jew who wrote the message and used a photo of someone they didn't like! One message I would simply ignore and not waste anymore time on it! The jews are very deceiving and love taking our attention on meaningless bullshit! Makes me laugh at how pathetic there attempts are!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Links to Joy of Satan are shared every ware, so expect a lot of people, deluded also and infiltrators to.

<td val[/IMG]This guy is obviously a xtian trolling us.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 8, 2015, 4:11:34 PM, tommy.b666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Massive WTF!!

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a jew who wrote the message and used a photo of someone they didn't like! One message I would simply ignore and not waste anymore time on it! The jews are very deceiving and love taking our attention on meaningless bullshit! Makes me laugh at how pathetic there attempts are!

Hail Satan!!

Hail the Gods of Hell!!
[/TD]

He write that because i made post about hove jews are rats.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 6:09 AM PDT Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

This guy is obviously a xtian trolling us. Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad At Jul 8, 2015, 4:11:34 PM, tommy.b666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:
Massive WTF!!
Hail Satan!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back