Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Focus on here and now

I dont know if i do void meditation correctly. If i need to focus on here and now should i focus on the chair, table etc...? When i focus on here and now, should I also focus on spot on the wall?

JoS Cyber Security said:
I dont know if i do void meditation correctly. If i need to focus on here and now should i focus on the chair, table etc...? When i focus on here and now, should I also focus on spot on the wall?
You can, yes.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Do whatever is comfortable for you. The idea is to hold your thoughts on something, as well as actively cancel any other thoughts as they appear. In this way, your brain does not get distracted as easily, and more of your total psychic power is focused, like a laser, on what you are working on.

It may be hard at first, but it does not have to be perfect. You are doing it right if you are simply trying to keep your thoughts constant, whether you are trying to hold something specific in your head, or nothing at all. Once you do this for 5 or 10 minutes, you should feel like it is noticeably easier for you than before.

Focus on your body. If you can't feel your body start with feeling your weight against the floor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back