Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not car

Al

Hello my brethren, i asked something similar to this subject about a year ago but got no responses. Im wondering if theres any brand that you may know of that does not carry fluoride.Im also wondering how bad does it do to your pineal gland? does it just weaken your pineal gland or does it take 100 water bottles to kill it? Ever since i found out fluoride weakens/kills your pineal gland i stopped drinking water.But now that ive been bodybuilding i want to stay hydrated as it is important for the human body. So far ive been drinking aloe water to replace regular water but id like to go back to regular water.Any ideas? you think if i boiled water for about 5 min. then shoved it in the freezer would that purify it?

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm not quite sure about what brands would help. I have rainwater
tanks here. Maybe if you live somewhere that gets a decent amount of
rainfall and isn't heavily polluted, you should consider getting a
rainwater tank if possible. You definitely can't go wrong with that.

As for your other questions, I'm sure someone will be able to answer
them for you. :)

Hail Enki

On 4/12/12, Al <al_reyes666@... wrote:
Hello my brethren, i asked something similar to this subject about a year
ago but got no responses. Im wondering if theres any brand that you may know
of that does not carry fluoride.Im also wondering how bad does it do to your
pineal gland? does it just weaken your pineal gland or does it take 100
water bottles to kill it? Ever since i found out fluoride weakens/kills your
pineal gland i stopped drinking water.But now that ive been bodybuilding i
want to stay hydrated as it is important for the human body. So far ive been
drinking aloe water to replace regular water but id like to go back to
regular water.Any ideas? you think if i boiled water for about 5 min. then
shoved it in the freezer would that purify it?

HAIL SATAN!!

Those are great Katit, when I get my own place I will be putting one of those in.

To answer the original post, I read an article maybe about a month ago about this kike dentist saying how more an dmore people are getting cavities because they are drinking to much bottled water and not enough tap water that the kikes have filled with flouride. So going by this article and I could be 100 percent wrong but maybe bottled water does not have flouride in it.

If it does it is probbaly at a lower rate than tap water. To tell you the truth after years of drinking bottled water only I tried tasting tap water at a resteraunt and even at my home when bottled water was not an option and I had to spit it out immideatly for the taste was awful.

Water as you said is essential so drink bottled water and just keep empowering your pineal gland to ward off the effects of whatever flouride may be in your bottled water.

When it comes to boiling the water I can not tell you. If you compare that to boiling vegetables to long which destroys the nutrients, or cooking chicken to destroy the diseases than hey its worth a shot.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Re[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:09:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit

Those are great Katit, when I get my own place I will be putting one of those in.

To answer the original post, I read an article maybe about a month ago about this kike dentist saying how more an dmore people are getting cavities because they are drinking to much bottled water and not enough tap water that the kikes have filled with flouride. So going by this article and I could be 100 percent wrong but maybe bottled water does not have flouride in it.

If it does it is probbaly at a lower rate than tap water. To tell you the truth after years of drinking bottled water only I tried tasting tap water at a resteraunt and even at my home when bottled water was not an option and I had to spit it out immideatly for the taste was awful.

Water as you said is essential so drink bottled water and just keep empowering your pineal gland to ward off the effects of whatever flouride may be in your bottled water.

When it comes to boiling the water I can not tell you. If you compare that to boiling vegetables to long which destroys the nutrients, or cooking chicken to destroy the diseases than hey its worth a shot.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

I've always been a little frightened of the fluoride and also BPA (Bisphenol-A) in water plastics and plastics in general. Hopefully they are removed, but I'm not sure. There is a glass bottled water called Mountain Valley Springs that also has lots of good minerals in it.

Correct me if im wrong but basically, i should boil it for 5 min, let it cool down and remineralize it with a pinch of organic mineral salt, such as this one http://energysuperfoods.com/superfood-s ... tals-250gm.   Got it thank you all for your help i really appreciate it brothers. Man to think we have to do all this just to get pure water but its definitely worth it. Kait your a lucky guy you know that? wish i had some of those then again the jews downfall is coming soon so i hope well have PURE water bottles within a year or two after there exterminated.  HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit

Re[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:09:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm in the process of setting up a water tank, I have a 250 gallon water tank that is made to fit through door ways, a jet pump, and I spent about 1,600 dollars on gutter guards. I still need to get a main line water filter, and get the whole thing installed.
I've heard reverse osmosis filters remove flouride, but dont quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure. There's an all natural store by me that has what looks like vending machines in front of it. Their water filters, 25 cents per gallon for filtered water, that's what I use right now.
There are water filters designed to remove flouride
http://www.pure-earth.com/fluoride-water-filters.htm

Also me personally I'm against bottled water, its over priced, the chemicals in the plastic seep into the water, and I know for a fact some of the companies put ozone in the water.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Enki

On 4/12/12, Al <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

Woah... I did not know ANY of this :/ ..... I have heard that sqeezing fresh lemon in to water is good for you, is this true?? Um as for the expensive water tank thing sounds awesome, but I can't afford this:( is a normal water filter jug from the shop good to use? I aplolgize if this has been covered already... Where csn one get the stone ground mineral salts from?  Hail Lucifer!

Thanks bro but unfortunately for me its sunny almost every god dam day here. Well lately its been raining i thank satan for that. I just hope theres a brand out there that doesnt carry that poison. Man..You lucky ass rainwater must be some good shit.
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

if you live in the pacific northwest, earth2o doesnt add any chemicals or anything whatsoever to their water.fiji advertises that it doesn't add anything to its water I believe. as for what it does to the pineal gland.... its not just the pineal gland. its pretty much your entire body. www.flouridealert.org
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Tea has fluoride, and I have been drinking it for years. I actually went for a stretch of about 10 years without seeing a dentist at all, with no problems. I finally went to see one for a routine cleaning and check up, he replaced a filling which was about 30 years old. (just to reveal my age) He said that is an exceptionally long time to go without having it redone. I actually regret having it done, as I hate the fillings I have, and would rather get them all out.  So does anyone here note a difference between fluoride in tea and other herbs in helping maintain health of teeth, or perhaps indifferent to health of teeth. There is an herb which I heard of that has about 10-20 times the amount of fluoride as tea, and the people who consume the plant are supposed to have excellent teeth and bones. Probably because the form is natural, and the herbs probably have other minerals or factors to balance out all that fluoride.
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:09 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi there :) I don't reply to posts most of the time but this one really drew my attention to make a response somehow... so i want to share my thoughts with you on this one!

I also avoid products with fluoride as much as i can but it is hard for me at times. So i decided to do something else... If i cannot avoid it completely why not remove the bad stuff thats already present inside my body? And the answer i came up with is zeolite / clinoptilolite.

I use zeolite to detox my body from heavy metals, radiation, and fluoride etc... Maybe an idea for you to look into? If you have any more questions let me know!

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Actually bottled water [/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Don't boil the water, doing that concentrates the amount of fluoride

On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:39 PM, "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Hello my brethren, i asked something similar to this subject about a year ago but got no responses. Im wondering if theres any brand that you may know of that does not carry fluoride.Im also wondering how bad does it do to your pineal gland? does it just weaken your pineal gland or does it take 100 water bottles to kill it? Ever since i found out fluoride weakens/kills your pineal gland i stopped drinking water.But now that ive been bodybuilding i want to stay hydrated as it is important for the human body. So far ive been drinking aloe water to replace regular water but id like to go back to regular water.Any ideas? you think if i boiled water for about 5 min. then shoved it in the freezer would that purify it?

HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the important tips.Those are things that are worth considering.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FLUORIDE WATER, how effective is it? and any water that does not carry that shit
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 10:31 PM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Thanks Shannon and all who have posted on this. Yes, thanks to HP Don I actually picked up some himalayan salt today. However they had the crystals and the already ground up version of the salf. I picked up the already ground up himalayan salt, this may be a stupid question does this matter? Should I buy the crystals and have them sit on the bottom of my glass jug?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the important tips.Those are things that are worth considering.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Actually bottled water is almost as bad as tap water like Poland spring. I feel that the only great option is a really good filter. But for those who cannot afford it then Nestles pure lite is a good brand of water from my research. And for those who just cannot afford alot of things (thanks to the fucking jews) then do not wry much daily power meditation and yoga etc will protect you from flouride and all this harmful stuff in our food and water etc. just keep meditating and it will protect your immune system etc

Boiling tap water is not really eefective. its only effective if you are cleaning water from the wild from bacteria etc thats all. Do not forget to add a bit of sea salt or himalayan rock crystal salt to your water. This is essential. It brings the water back to life and the salt actually helps to keep the water in the body to actually do its job.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

When it comes to
boiling the water I can not tell you. If you compare that to boiling vegetables to long which destroys the nutrients, or cooking chicken to destroy the diseases than hey its worth a shot.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Hello my brethren,
i asked something similar to this subject about a year

HAIL SATAN!!

Greetings Mario Rijsdijk
I am really interested in this we are lucky in india as we have a lot of alternatives for toothpaste without flouride am interested in it .Is Zeolite a brand name or a drug could you send me some more info.plzzzzzz .

HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 5:20 AM

Hi there :) I don't reply to posts most of the time but this one really drew my attention to make a response somehow... so i want to share my thoughts with you on this one!

I also avoid products with fluoride as much as i can but it is hard for me at times. So i decided to do something else... If i cannot avoid it completely why not remove the bad stuff thats already present inside my body? And the answer i came up with is zeolite / clinoptilolite.

I use zeolite to detox my body from heavy metals, radiation, and fluoride etc... Maybe an idea for you to look into? If you have any more questions let me know!

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Hey spencers my middle name wow thats prety cool. anyways yeah fluoride water is some bad shit stay away from it the most you can. The jews apply into almost every water company and its designed to kill your pineal gland and it fucks up your body. I havent done a thorough investigation on it because theres no need when i already know enough. Incase you didnt know the pineal gland is the source of your psychic power http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brain.html. Thats all i needed to know to find an alternative and thanks to my brethren i found my answer. I dont know about the lemon but its still the same shit if the water has fluoride in it. You should try aloe water thats tasty and healthy you can find them in 711s or markets. As for the mineral salts im just guna order mine here http://energysuperfoods.com/superfood-s ... tals-250gm  rather not waste my time going to safeway if there not going to be there. Hope I helped you out good luck.
Hail father satan!
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 7:27 AM

Woah... I did not know ANY of this :/ ..... I have heard that sqeezing fresh lemon in to water is good for you, is this true?? Um as for the expensive water tank thing sounds awesome, but I can't afford this:( is a normal water filter jug from the shop good to use? I aplolgize if this has been covered already... Where csn one get the stone ground mineral salts from?  Hail Lucifer!

Shannon, what do you mean by stating that tap water is as bad as a Poland spring? Is is some brand or you're referring to springs which are here?

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Actually bottled water is almost as bad as tap water like Poland spring. I feel that the only great option is a really good filter. But for those who cannot afford it then Nestles pure lite is a good brand of water from my research. And for those who just cannot afford alot of things (thanks to the fucking jews) then do not wry much daily power meditation and yoga etc will protect you from flouride and all this harmful stuff in our food and water etc. just keep meditating and it will protect your immune system etc

Boiling tap water is not really eefective. its only effective if you are cleaning water from the wild from bacteria etc thats all. Do not forget to add a bit of sea salt or himalayan rock crystal salt to your water. This is essential. It brings the water back to life and the salt actually helps to keep the water in the body to actually do its job.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Wow hey shannon nestles pure lite doesnt carry that shit right?  
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:11 PM

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the important tips.Those are things that are worth considering.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

Thanks for the advice. Thats a smart ass idea, i looked it up and im Definitely guna try it out once a month at the very least. From Where do you buy zeolite do you order it online ? From: Mario Rijsdijk <mrrijsdijk@...
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:20 PM

Hail Enki!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

I think it would be best to dump fluoride anyway you can. Thats just a nasty chemical created to destroy humans and to think those motherfuckers learned how to use it to destroy our pineal glands. Unless your 100% sure those minerals from the tea, fight off the fluoride so that it does not damage your p.g then go ahead. I think its your energy that helped keep your teeth healthy. No affence but Your p.g is a different story, unless you can feel the energy it has and know that its ok then continue but if you cant even anticipate the next thing that comes out of your buddys mouth than discontinue and drink some aloe water instead. 
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:18 PM

Tea has fluoride, and I have been drinking it for years. I actually went for a stretch of about 10 years without seeing a dentist at all, with no problems. I finally went to see one for a routine cleaning and check up, he replaced a filling which was about 30 years old. (just to reveal my age) He said that is an exceptionally long time to go without having it redone. I actually regret having it done, as I hate the fillings I have, and would rather get them all out.  So does anyone here note a difference between fluoride in tea and other herbs in helping maintain health of teeth, or perhaps indifferent to health of teeth. There is an herb which I heard of that has about 10-20 times the amount of fluoride as tea, and the people who consume the plant are supposed to have excellent teeth and bones. Probably because the form is natural, and the herbs probably have other minerals or factors to balance out all that fluoride.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Fluor[/IMG]</var> tooth enamel over time hence why tooth decay went up when it was put in teeth claening products and drinking water.

Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:40:15 AM

I think it would be best to dump fluoride anyway you can. Thats just a nasty chemical created to destroy humans and to think those motherfuckers learned how to use it to destroy our pineal glands. Unless your 100% sure those minerals from the tea, fight off the fluoride so that it does not damage your p.g then go ahead. I think its your energy that helped keep your teeth healthy. No affence but Your p.g is a different story, unless you can feel the energy it has and know that its ok then continue but if you cant even anticipate the next thing that comes out of your buddys mouth than discontinue and drink some aloe water instead. 

Tea has fluoride, and I have been drinking it for years. I actually went for a stretch of about 10 years without seeing a dentist at all, with no problems. I finally went to see one for a routine cleaning and check up, he replaced a filling which was about 30 years old. (just to reveal my age) He said that is an exceptionally long time to go without having it redone. I actually regret having it done, as I hate the fillings I have, and would rather get them all out.   So does anyone here note a difference between fluoride in tea and other herbs in helping maintain health of teeth, or perhaps indifferent to health of teeth. There is an herb which I heard of that has about 10-20 times the amount of fluoride as tea, and the people who consume the plant are supposed to have excellent teeth and bones. Probably because the form is natural, and the herbs probably have other minerals or factors to balance out all that fluoride.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

"According to the current consensus view of the dental research community, fluoride's primary - if not sole - benefit to teeth comes from topical application to the surfaces of teeth (while in the mouth), and not from ingestion.It is also acknowledged by dental researchers that fluoride has little effect on preventing cavities in the pits and fissures (chewing surfaces) of teeth - where the majority of tooth decay occurs.Perhaps not surprisingly, therefore, tooth decay rates have declined at similar rates in all western countries in the latter half of the 20th century - irrespective of whether the country fluoridates its water or not. Today, tooth decay rates thoughout continental western Europe are as low as the tooth decay rates in the United States - despite a profound disparity in water fluoridation prevalence in the two regions.Within countries that <em>do</em> fluoridate their water (such as the United States and Australia), recent large-scale surveys of dental health - utilizing modern scientific methods not employed in the early surveys from the 1930s-1950s - have found little difference in tooth decay, including in "baby bottle tooth decay"[/B], between fluoridated and unfluoridated communities."
  http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/tee ... index.aspx as to your comment about great bones, "Excessive exposure to fluoride causes an arthrtiic bone disease called skeletal fluorosis.Skeletal fluorosis, especially in its early stages, is a difficult disease to diagnose, and can be readily confused with various forms of arthritis including osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.In the advanced stages, fluorosis can resemble a multitude of bone/joint diseases, including: osteosclerosis, renal osteodystrophy, DISH, spondylosis, steomalacia, osteoporosis, and secondary hyperparathyroidism." "1) The vast majority of animal studies investigating fluoride's effect on bone strength, have found fluoride to have either no effect or a negative effect on strength. Very few animal studies have found a beneficial effect.2) Studies on human populations consuming fluoride in drinking water, have found an association between dental fluorosis and increased bone fracture in children; and between long-term consumption of fluoridated water andincreased hip fracture in the elderly.3) Carefully conducted human clinical trials - including two "double-blind trials" - have found that fluoride (at doses of 18-34 mg/day for just 1-4 years) increases the rate of bone fracture, particularly hip fracture, among osteoporosis patients.4) Animal studies and human clinical trials indicate that fluoride can reduce bone strength before skeletal fluorosis is present." http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/bone/index.aspx[/B] "High fluoride exposure in drinking water: Effect on children's IQ, one new report[/B]. By Poureslami HR, et al. 2011. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 21(Suppl s1):47. (See Page 47, Abstract #O15-134[/B])Aim: [/B]We investigated the effect of chronic high fluoride (F) exposure on children‘s intelligence.
Design: [/B]In this cross sectional study two urban communities with similar socio-economic and cultural status but with different levels of F in drinking water, in the Kerman province, were studied: Koohbanan city (F 2.38 mg/L), Baft city (F 0.41 mg/L). Study samples consisted of 119 children 6–9 years old: 59 children from Koohbanan and 60 children from Baft. The Raven‘s test used to determine the effect of F exposures on children‘s IQ.
Results:[/B] In the low F area (control group) the mean IQ score of children was 97.80 ± 15.95 that decreased to 91.37 ± 15.63 for the high F group (Koohbanan‘s children), which was significantly different from the control group (P < 0.05).
Conclusion: [/B]Based on the findings, the chronic exposure to high levels of F can be one of the factors that influence intellectual development.""Fluoride is listed in EPA's Database of Developmental Neurotoxicants[/B] as a chemical "with Substantial Evidence of Developmental Neurotoxicity (n≈100)"[/B][/B] "[/B]3) The impact of fluoride on children's IQ has been documented even after controlling for children's lead exposure, iodine exposure, parental education and income status, and other known factors that might impact the results (Rocha-Amador 2007; Xiang 2003 a,b)." "5) Several recent studies have found that even adult exposures to fluoride may result in central nervous system disturbances, particularly among industrial workers." "6) The animal studies have also documented considerable evidence of direct toxic effects of fluoride on brain tissue, even at levels as low as 1 ppm fluoride in water (Varner 1998). These effects include:
-- reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors;
-- reduction in lipid content;
-- impaired anti-oxidant defense systems;
-- damage to the hippocampus;
-- damage to the purkinje cells;
-- increased uptake of aluminum;
-- formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease);
-- exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency; and
-- accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland." http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/brain/index.aspx "We conclude that fluoride treatment is associated with testicular disorders, which may be due to induction of oxidative stress in reproductive organs along with possible adverse effects of fluoride on pituitary testicular axis.The detailed mechanism of fluoride treatment on the male reproductive system has not been elucidated and will be the subject of future experiments " (Ghosh et al 2002). "Research on possible reproductive effects in humans is limited. Some recent research, however, indicates that fluoride exposure (at lower doses than given to animals) can cause toxic effects to human Sertoli cells and gonadotrophs, reduction in circulating testosterone, and reductions in total fertility rate. The dose at which fluoride can begin to cause these effects is not yet known." http://www.fluoridealert.org/Health/repro/index.aspx "[P]atients who live in either an artificially fluoridated community or a community where the drinking water naturally contains fluoride at 4 mg/L have all accumulated fluoride in their skeletal systems and potentially have very high fluoride concentrations in their bones. The bone marrow is where immune cells develop and that could affect humoral immunity and the production of antibodies to foreign chemicals.”
and [/IMG]ost of which do not fluoridate water (see Figure 2). Last quote for now. "Amazingly, this is not the first report to come out on the dangers of water fluoridation, however the United States government along with other nations have allowed for the continued fluoridation of the public water supply despite these key findings. In fact, the U.S. government has even gone on record stating that a reduction in water fluoridation needs to occur following the results of a massive study that found water fluoridation affected cognitive function to the point of lowering the IQ of children. It turns out that the announcement was little more than a public relations stunt to curtail the massive wave of activism that followed the findings." it has also been found, in a study which I dont wanna try and find right now, that flouride doesn't prevent cavities but it simply hides their appearance for about 3 years. WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF OUR WATER AND OUR TOOTHPASTE! AND OUR FUCKING TEA! HAIL SATAN! 
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 7:17 AM

Fluor[/IMG]</var> tooth enamel over time hence why tooth decay went up when it was put in teeth claening products and drinking water.

Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:40:15 AM

Tea has fluoride, and I have been drinking it for years. I actually went for a stretch of about 10 years without seeing a dentist at all, with no problems. I finally went to see one for a routine cleaning and check up, he replaced a filling which was about 30 years old. (just to reveal my age) He said that is an exceptionally long time to go without having it redone. I actually regret having it done, as I hate the fillings I have, and would rather get them all out.   So does anyone here note a difference between fluoride in tea and other herbs in helping maintain health of teeth, or perhaps indifferent to health of teeth. There is an herb which I heard of that has about 10-20 times the amount of fluoride as tea, and the people who consume the plant are supposed to have excellent teeth and bones. Probably because the form is natural, and the herbs probably have other minerals or factors to balance out all that fluoride.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking the time to post this. I am sending the links to my loved ones.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

"
According to the current consensus view of the dental research community, fluoride's primary - if not sole - benefit to teeth comes from topical application to the surfaces of teeth (while in the mouth), and not from ingestion.
It is also acknowledged by dental researchers that fluoride has little effect on preventing cavities in the pits and fissures (chewing surfaces) of teeth - where the majority of tooth decay occurs.
Perhaps not surprisingly, therefore, tooth decay rates have declined at similar rates in all western countries in the latter half of the 20th century - irrespective of whether the country fluoridates its water or not. Today, tooth decay rates thoughout continental western Europe are as low as the tooth decay rates in the United States - despite a profound disparity in water fluoridation prevalence in the two regions.
Within countries that do fluoridate their water (such as the United States and Australia), recent large-scale surveys of dental health - utilizing modern scientific methods not employed in the early surveys from the 1930s-1950s - have found little difference in tooth decay, including in "baby bottle tooth decay", between fluoridated and unfluoridated communities."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/tee ... index.aspx

as to your comment about great bones,

"Excessive exposure to fluoride causes an arthrtiic bone disease called skeletal fluorosis.
Skeletal fluorosis, especially in its early stages, is a difficult disease to diagnose, and can be readily confused with various forms of arthritis including osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
In the advanced stages, fluorosis can resemble a multitude of bone/joint diseases, including: osteosclerosis, renal osteodystrophy, DISH,spondylosis, steomalacia, osteoporosis, and secondary hyperparathyroidism.
"

"1) The vast majority of animal studies investigating fluoride's effect on bone strength, have found fluoride to have either no effect or a negative effect on strength. Very few animal studies have found a beneficial effect.
2) Studies on human populations consuming fluoride in drinking water, have found an association between dental fluorosis and increased bone fracture in children; and between long-term consumption of fluoridated water andincreased hip fracture in the elderly.
3) Carefully conducted human clinical trials - including two "double-blind trials" - have found that fluoride (at doses of 18-34 mg/day for just 1-4 years) increases the rate of bone fracture, particularly hip fracture, among osteoporosis patients.
4) Animal studies and human clinical trials indicate that fluoride can reduce bone strength before skeletal fluorosis is present.
"

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/bone/index.aspx

"High fluoride exposure in drinking water: Effect on children's IQ, one new report. By Poureslami HR, et al. 2011. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 21(Suppl s1):47. (See Page 47, Abstract #O15-134)
Aim: We investigated the effect of chronic high fluoride (F) exposure on children‘s intelligence.
Design: In this cross sectional study two urban communities with similar socio-economic and cultural status but with different levels of F in drinking water, in the Kerman province, were studied: Koohbanan city (F 2.38 mg/L), Baft city (F 0.41 mg/L). Study samples consisted of 119 children 6â€"9 years old: 59 children from Koohbanan and 60 children from Baft. The Raven‘s test used to determine the effect of F exposures on children‘s IQ.
Results: In the low F area (control group) the mean IQ score of children was 97.80 ± 15.95 that decreased to 91.37 ± 15.63 for the high F group (Koohbanan‘s children), which was significantly different from the control group (P < 0.05).
Conclusion: Based on the findings, the chronic exposure to high levels of F can be one of the factors that influence intellectual development.
"
"Fluoride is listed in EPA's Database of Developmental Neurotoxicants as a chemical "with Substantial Evidence of Developmental Neurotoxicity (n≈100)"

"3) The impact of fluoride on children's IQ has been documented even after controlling for children's lead exposure, iodine exposure, parental education and income status, and other known factors that might impact the results (Rocha-Amador 2007; Xiang 2003 a,b)."

"5) Several recent studies have found that even adult exposures to fluoride may result in central nervous system disturbances, particularly among industrial workers."

"
6) The animal studies have also documented considerable evidence of direct toxic effects of fluoride on brain tissue, even at levels as low as 1 ppm fluoride in water (Varner 1998). These effects include:
-- formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer's disease);
-- accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/brain/index.aspx

"We conclude that fluoride treatment is associated with testicular disorders, which may be due to induction of oxidative stress in reproductive organs along with possible adverse effects of fluoride on pituitary testicular axis.The detailed mechanism of fluoride treatment on the male reproductive system has not been elucidated and will be the subject of future experiments " (Ghosh et al 2002).

"Research on possible reproductive effects in humans is limited. Some recent research, however, indicates that fluoride exposure (at lower doses than given to animals) can cause toxic effects to human Sertoli cells and gonadotrophs, reduction in circulating testosterone, and reductions in total fertility rate. The dose at which fluoride can begin to cause these effects is not yet known."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/Health/repro/index.aspx

"[P]atients who live in either an artificially fluoridated community or a community where the drinking water naturally contains fluoride at 4 mg/L have all accumulated fluoride in their skeletal systems and potentially have very high fluoride concentrations in their bones. The bone marrow is where immune cells develop and that could affect humoral immunity and the production of antibodies to foreign chemicals.”

and most importantly to any satanist, the effects on the PINEAL GLAND.

"Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.
It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.
The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.
The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).
After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.
Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.
Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:
"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

"ccording to the US National Research Council, "several lines of information indicate an effect of fluoride exposure on thyroid function."
Fluoride's potential to impair thyroid function is perhaps best illustrated by the fact that -- up until the 1970s -- European doctors used fluoride as a thyroid-suppressing medication for patients with HYPER-thyroidism (over-active thyroid). Fluoride was utilized because it was found to be effective at reducing the activity of the thyroid gland - even at doses as low as 2 mg/day.
Today, many people living in fluoridated communities are ingesting doses of fluoride (1.6-6.6 mg/day) that fall within the range of doses (2 to 10 mg/day) once used by doctors to reduce thyroid activity in hyperthyroid patients.
While it may be that the thyroid in a patient with hyperthyroidism is particularly susceptible to the anti-thyroid actions of fluoride, there is concern that current fluoride exposures may be playing a role in the widespread incidence of HYPO-thyroidism (under-active thyroid) in the U.S.
Hypothyrodisim, most commonly diagnosed in women over 40, is a serious condition with a diverse range of symptoms including: fatigue, depression, weight gain, hair loss, muscle pains, increased levels of "bad" cholesterol (LDL), and heart disease.. The drug (Synthroid) used to treat hypothyroidism is now one of the top five prescribed drugs in the U.S.
As recommended by the US National Research Council: “The effects of fluoride on various aspects of endocrine function should be examined further, particularly with respect to a possible role in the development of several diseases or mental states in the United States.”
"
"
In the second half of the 20th century, a steep decline in tooth decay occurred among children in the United States. Proponents of water fluoridation have long claimed that this reduction in tooth decay is primarily the result of adding fluoride to water.
When the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) nominated water fluoridation as one of the top 10 public health achievements of the 20th century, it published a graph(see Figure 1), which showed the reduction of cavities in US children coupled with the increase in water systems that have been fluoridated since the 1960's. The CDC referred to the graph with the statement:
"as a result [of water fluoridation], dental caries declined precipitously during the second half of the 20th century."
However, what the CDC failed to mention is that similar declines in tooth decay have occurred in virtually every western country, most of which do not fluoridate water (see Figure 2).

Last quote for now.

"Amazingly, this is not the first report to come out on the dangers of water fluoridation, however the United States government along with other nations have allowed for the continued fluoridation of the public water supply despite these key findings. In fact, the U.S. government has even gone on record stating that a reduction in water fluoridation needs to occur following the results of a massive study that found water fluoridation affected cognitive function to the point of lowering the IQ of children. It turns out that the announcement was little more than a public relations stunt to curtail the massive wave of activism that followed the findings."

it has also been found, in a study which I dont wanna try and find right now, that flouride doesn't prevent cavities but it simply hides their appearance for about 3 years.

WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF OUR WATER AND OUR TOOTHPASTE! AND OUR FUCKING TEA!

HAIL SATAN!

I probably wouldn't have of even sent it but that one dude, no offense, talking about how flouride was great for teeth and bones kind of set me off. please do, its beyond important that this shit is out of every product we use. its important that our animals aren't drinking this shit. its important that we remove the massive flouride residue from its use as a pesticide from the earth. its important that this shit is out of anti-depressants and every other medication. out of flu shots.out of chemotherapy. out of EVERYTHING. its as one of the high priests said, the jews don't need to attack us with military force becuase they've been poisoning our bodies and minds for decades, probably centuries. Im talking literal poisoning not programming. thank you for sending these to your family.  Hail Satan! 

Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 7:11 PM

Thanks for taking the time to post this. I am sending the links to my loved ones.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

"
According to the current consensus view of the dental research community, fluoride's primary - if not sole - benefit to teeth comes from topical application to the surfaces of teeth (while in the mouth), and not from ingestion.
It is also acknowledged by dental researchers that fluoride has little effect on preventing cavities in the pits and fissures (chewing surfaces) of teeth - where the majority of tooth decay occurs.
Perhaps not surprisingly, therefore, tooth decay rates have declined at similar rates in all western countries in the latter half of the 20th century - irrespective of whether the country fluoridates its water or not. Today, tooth decay rates thoughout continental western Europe are as low as the tooth decay rates in the United States - despite a profound disparity in water fluoridation prevalence in the two regions.
Within countries that do fluoridate their water (such as the United States and Australia), recent large-scale surveys of dental health - utilizing modern scientific methods not employed in the early surveys from the 1930s-1950s - have found little difference in tooth decay, including in "baby bottle tooth decay", between fluoridated and unfluoridated communities."

"Excessive exposure to fluoride causes an arthrtiic bone disease called skeletal fluorosis.
Skeletal fluorosis, especially in its early stages, is a difficult disease to diagnose, and can be readily confused with various forms of arthritis including osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
In the advanced stages, fluorosis can resemble a multitude of bone/joint diseases, including: osteosclerosis, renal osteodystrophy, DISH,spondylosis, steomalacia, osteoporosis, and secondary hyperparathyroidism.
"

"1) The vast majority of animal studies investigating fluoride's effect on bone strength, have found fluoride to have either no effect or a negative effect on strength. Very few animal studies have found a beneficial effect.
2) Studies on human populations consuming fluoride in drinking water, have found an association between dental fluorosis and increased bone fracture in children; and between long-term consumption of fluoridated water andincreased hip fracture in the elderly.
3) Carefully conducted human clinical trials - including two "double-blind trials" - have found that fluoride (at doses of 18-34 mg/day for just 1-4 years) increases the rate of bone fracture, particularly hip fracture, among osteoporosis patients.
4) Animal studies and human clinical trials indicate that fluoride can reduce bone strength before skeletal fluorosis is present.
"

"High fluoride exposure in drinking water: Effect on children's IQ, one new report. By Poureslami HR, et al. 2011. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 21(Suppl s1):47. (See Page 47, Abstract #O15-134)
Aim: We investigated the effect of chronic high fluoride (F) exposure on children‘s intelligence.
Design: In this cross sectional study two urban communities with similar socio-economic and cultural status but with different levels of F in drinking water, in the Kerman province, were studied: Koohbanan city (F 2.38 mg/L), Baft city (F 0.41 mg/L). Study samples consisted of 119 children 6â€"9 years old: 59 children from Koohbanan and 60 children from Baft. The Raven‘s test used to determine the effect of F exposures on children‘s IQ.
Results: In the low F area (control group) the mean IQ score of children was 97.80 ± 15.95 that decreased to 91.37 ± 15.63 for the high F group (Koohbanan‘s children), which was significantly different from the control group (P < 0.05).
Conclusion: Based on the findings, the chronic exposure to high levels of F can be one of the factors that influence intellectual development.
"
"Fluoride is listed in EPA's Database of Developmental Neurotoxicants as a chemical "with Substantial Evidence of Developmental Neurotoxicity (n≈100)"

"3) The impact of fluoride on children's IQ has been documented even after controlling for children's lead exposure, iodine exposure, parental education and income status, and other known factors that might impact the results (Rocha-Amador 2007; Xiang 2003 a,b)."

"5) Several recent studies have found that even adult exposures to fluoride may result in central nervous system disturbances, particularly among industrial workers."

"
6) The animal studies have also documented considerable evidence of direct toxic effects of fluoride on brain tissue, even at levels as low as 1 ppm fluoride in water (Varner 1998). These effects include:

"We conclude that fluoride treatment is associated with testicular disorders, which may be due to induction of oxidative stress in reproductive organs along with possible adverse effects of fluoride on pituitary testicular axis.The detailed mechanism of fluoride treatment on the male reproductive system has not been elucidated and will be the subject of future experiments " (Ghosh et al 2002).

"Research on possible reproductive effects in humans is limited. Some recent research, however, indicates that fluoride exposure (at lower doses than given to animals) can cause toxic effects to human Sertoli cells and gonadotrophs, reduction in circulating testosterone, and reductions in total fertility rate. The dose at which fluoride can begin to cause these effects is not yet known."

"[P]atients who live in either an artificially fluoridated community or a community where the drinking water naturally contains fluoride at 4 mg/L have all accumulated fluoride in their skeletal systems and potentially have very high fluoride concentrations in their bones. The bone marrow is where immune cells develop and that could affect humoral immunity and the production of antibodies to foreign chemicals.�

"Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.
It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.
The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.
The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).
After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.
Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.
"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

"ccording to the US National Research Council, "several lines of information indicate an effect of fluoride exposure on thyroid function."
Fluoride's potential to impair thyroid function is perhaps best illustrated by the fact that -- up until the 1970s -- European doctors used fluoride as a thyroid-suppressing medication for patients with HYPER-thyroidism (over-active thyroid). Fluoride was utilized because it was found to be effective at reducing the activity of the thyroid gland - even at doses as low as 2 mg/day.
Today, many people living in fluoridated communities are ingesting doses of fluoride (1.6-6.6 mg/day) that fall within the range of doses (2 to 10 mg/day) once used by doctors to reduce thyroid activity in hyperthyroid patients.
While it may be that the thyroid in a patient with hyperthyroidism is particularly susceptible to the anti-thyroid actions of fluoride, there is concern that current fluoride exposures may be playing a role in the widespread incidence of HYPO-thyroidism (under-active thyroid) in the U.S.
Hypothyrodisim, most commonly diagnosed in women over 40, is a serious condition with a diverse range of symptoms including: fatigue, depression, weight gain, hair loss, muscle pains, increased levels of "bad" cholesterol (LDL), and heart disease.. The drug (Synthroid) used to treat hypothyroidism is now one of the top five prescribed drugs in the U.S.
As recommended by the US National Research Council: “The effects of fluoride on various aspects of endocrine function should be examined further, particularly with respect to a possible role in the development of several diseases or mental states in the United States.�
"
"
In the second half of the 20th century, a steep decline in tooth decay occurred among children in the United States. Proponents of water fluoridation have long claimed that this reduction in tooth decay is primarily the result of adding fluoride to water.
When the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) nominated water fluoridation as one of the top 10 public health achievements of the 20th century, it published a graph(see Figure 1), which showed the reduction of cavities in US children coupled with the increase in water systems that have been fluoridated since the 1960's. The CDC referred to the graph with the statement:
"as a result [of water fluoridation], dental caries declined precipitously during the second half of the 20th century."
However, what the CDC failed to mention is that similar declines in tooth decay have occurred in virtually every western country, most of which do not fluoridate water (see Figure 2).

Last quote for now.

"Amazingly, this is not the first report to come out on the dangers of water fluoridation, however the United States government along with other nations have allowed for the continued fluoridation of the public water supply despite these key findings. In fact, the U.S. government has even gone on record stating that a reduction in water fluoridation needs to occur following the results of a massive study that found water fluoridation affected cognitive function to the point of lowering the IQ of children. It turns out that the announcement was little more than a public relations stunt to curtail the massive wave of activism that followed the findings."

it has also been found, in a study which I dont wanna try and find right now, that flouride doesn't prevent cavities but it simply hides their appearance for about 3 years.

WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF OUR WATER AND OUR TOOTHPASTE! AND OUR FUCKING TEA!

HAIL SATAN!

We can't stop drinking liquids all together. Our bodies need them to function. Yet the very thing our bodies need is the thing that's poisoning us. I know that normal toothpaste can be replaced with baking soda, which actually DOES fight to prevent cavities and is a lot more affective.
But what water would be safe to drink? And if there is no water that's safe, how do we de-fluorize the water?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:14 AM

I probably wouldn't have of even sent it but that one dude, no offense, talking about how flouride was great for teeth and bones kind of set me off. please do, its beyond important that this shit is out of every product we use. its important that our animals aren't drinking this shit. its important that we remove the massive flouride residue from its use as a pesticide from the earth. its important that this shit is out of anti-depressants and every other medication. out of flu shots.out of chemotherapy. out of EVERYTHING. its as one of the high priests said, the jews don't need to attack us with military force becuase they've been poisoning our bodies and minds for decades, probably centuries. Im talking literal poisoning not programming. thank you for sending these to your family.  Hail Satan! 

Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 7:11 PM

Hail Father Satan!

"

"

"

"

"

"[P]atients who live in either an artificially fluoridated community or a community where the drinking water naturally contains fluoride at 4 mg/L have all accumulated fluoride in their skeletal systems and potentially have very high fluoride concentrations in their bones. The bone marrow is where immune cells develop and that could affect humoral immunity and the production of antibodies to foreign chemicals.�

As recommended by the US National Research Council: “The effects of fluoride on various aspects of endocrine function should be examined further, particularly with respect to a possible role in the development of several diseases or mental states in the United States.�
"
"

Last quote for now.

HAIL SATAN!

Zeolite is the name of the mineral, there are different kinds of zeolite, there is one kind of zeolite that gets used worldwide at the moment, it's name is Clinoptilolite Zeolite.

If you want to know what i currently use, i am using ZeoDetox TMAZ Activated (Vcaps)

There are different versions of this product from different brands, you can choose to buy it as powder only! or buy it as capsules (Vcaps), TMAZ Activated, or just the natural way!

I do advice you to do some research first before u buy any of this stuff, just lookup the stuff i just sayd in this post and you should be pointed in the right direction i think.

I am also looking for alternatives to toothpaste, since you already have some information for alternatives could you share with me what alternatives you use? Thank you!

I am planning to buy a toothpaste without fluoride called: Parodontax - Fluoride Free. But i want to know what kind of alternatives you use first before i buy any alternatives i already know :)

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings Mario Rijsdijk

I am really interested in this we are lucky in india as we have a lot of alternatives for toothpaste without flouride am interested in it .Is Zeolite a brand name or a drug could you send me some more info.plzzzzzz .

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 5:20 AM

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi Rey! yes i order it online, the website i get it from is a dutch website tho (I'm from the netherlands after all) but you shouldn't have any problems finding a website that sells it, you already searched on google with the word zeolite right?

If you want to know what i currently use, i am using ZeoDetox TMAZ Activated (Vcaps)

There are different versions of this product from different brands, you can choose to buy it as powder only! or buy it as capsules (Vcaps), TMAZ Activated, or just the natural way!

I do advice you to do some research first before u buy any of this stuff, just lookup the stuff i just sayd in this post and you should be pointed in the right direction i think.

Good luck ;) and if you have any more questions after this point let me know!

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Thanks for the advice. Thats a smart ass idea, i looked it up and im Definitely guna try it out once a month at the very least. From Where do you buy zeolite do you order it online ?

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:20 PM

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

gargling and brushing with peroxide is an old school mouth/tooth cleaning tradition. You can mix it with half water if the idea scares you, but it works very well. BTW, flouride is nuclear waste. They needed some way to get rid of it at least that is what I heard.

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back