Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

First post (interested in learning more about eastern religions)

tengrisorrow666

Hello!

I just recently registered this account a couple of minutes ago. I have heard of the Joy of Satan Ministries (JoS) before (back in 2022 and 2023) but I never really got the chance to know more about it or visit its website until now and I love it! I'm going to without a doubt enjoy it, everyone here seems very nice!

My name also hails from Tengri (Creator of the Earth), Moonsorrow (Finnish black metal band), and 666 (Chinese lucky number and the number of Satan too) by the way.

Any who, I'm very interested in learning about and traditional Eastern religions, specifically those belonging to the Eurasians (Tengrism; Shamanism; Animism), South Asians (all Abrahamic religions), Iranians (Zoroastrianism, before that cult of Islam came), and East Asians (Shintoism; Daoism; Shamanism; Chinese folk religions; and I guess some Cheondoism too). If there is anything (books, websites, blogs, even chants) that you would like to recommend me that pertains to the religions I've listed above then go ahead!

Hail Tengri and hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back