Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

First Official JOS Marriage

That's just adorable! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! May the Gods bless you with an Eternal Union with your beloved! Happiness and good luck to you! You're gorgeous!

Special thanks to the esteemed High Priest Hooded Cobra, you have been a great help in the appearance of the new Satanic marriage, you are irresistible! That's great news! 🙏👩‍❤️‍👨🥳

It's with great happiness that I inform all of my brothers and sisters that High Priest HoodedCobra of the Joy of Satan Ministries has done the rite of Marriage for my partner and me.

In the eyes of the Ministry and in the eyes of the Gods, as of June 21, 2024, I am married.

A special thanks to HPC for granting us this blessing.

Wish me luck today family.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL
I congratulate you and High Priest Hooded Cobra. Almighty Our Father Lucifer Satanas bless you, High Priest Hooded cobra, and your marriage. I'm really happy for you and HPHC, I can't put it into words. 😊 Congratulate again.

I congratulate you and High Priest Hooded Cobra. Almighty Our Father Lucifer Satanas bless you, High Priest Hooded cobra, and your marriage. I'm really happy for you and HPHC, I can't put it into words. 😊 Congratulate again.
No, this was a very misunderstood sentence. I apologize to everyone. I realized this later, I'm really sorry.

Can I clarify? Did he marry a couple? On a man and a woman?
Ох, прошу прощения!!! Sorry, my bad English and I)))). I Congratulations!!!
It's with great happiness that I inform all of my brothers and sisters that High Priest HoodedCobra of the Joy of Satan Ministries has done the rite of Marriage for my partner and me.

In the eyes of the Ministry and in the eyes of the Gods, as of June 21, 2024, I am married.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Congratulations!!!

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
It's so beautiful and exciting. Best wishes for an eternal life under the light of Father Satan and may your love last forever brother! With all my heart...really ❤️

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
I'm really happy for you both, congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful marriage based on happiness, peace, love and respect. My wife and I also want to perform the marriage ritual. We are officially married, I hope we can perform the marriage ritual as soon as possible and become a Satanic family.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Congratulations!!!

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Hail Satan Congratulations

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Congratulations
And your very lucky
I wish the best with your
Marriage
May your marriage be blessed by Father Satan and the Gods
HAIL Father Satan Lucifer

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN

May the Gods bless you and your marriage.

It is indeed a great thing that SS power already exists in all of us, but when we unite our souls with another SS through marriage, it becomes even more powerful.

Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back