Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

First Official JOS Marriage

GoldenxChild1

It's with great happiness that I inform all of my brothers and sisters that High Priest HoodedCobra of the Joy of Satan Ministries has done the rite of Marriage for my partner and me.

In the eyes of the Ministry and in the eyes of the Gods, as of June 21, 2024, I am married.

A special thanks to HPC for granting us this blessing.

Wish me luck today family.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL

It's with great happiness that I inform all of my brothers and sisters that High Priest HoodedCobra of the Joy of Satan Ministries has married my partner and me.

In the eyes of the Ministry and in the eyes of the Gods, as of June 21, 2024, I am married.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Congratulations! :)

It's with great happiness that I inform all of my brothers and sisters that High Priest HoodedCobra of the Joy of Satan Ministries has married my partner and me.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
That's Great...I'm so happy to hear this.

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
I'm glad to hear that.

May your mariage be eternal and full of blessing and abbondances of the Gods.

May you have a strong, numerous and beautifull family.

Congratulations, you made it!

Congratulations brother! May you and your partner have the most wonderful deep soul to soul connection!
HAIL SATAN!

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Congratulations! Best wishes 💐

Congratulations and good luck

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Can I clarify? Did he marry a couple? On a man and a woman?

HAIL THE JOS
HAIL LADY ASTARTE
HAIL FATHER SATAN
Bro’s living the dream haha.

Congrats and happy Summer Solstice! 🥳🔥✨✨✨

This is so wonderful!!! All the best and congratulations to you both!! 💖💖💖

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back