Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Finally!

[email protected]

Well today i finally got rid of all the chirstian bullshit an the connections i had with it an truly with my full heart came to satan i couldnt feel more better then anything at 14 feeling empowered completely seems like things are becoming a little more easier for me but my question is is there any other rituals i can do against this stupid fucking christ that i hate soo much! I wanna keep fighting with full force against that thing.What can i do like on a daily basis spiritual warfare wise.Thanks to satan an many other gods im free i feel so happy HAIL LUCIFER!!!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS ! Fourteen is a wonderful age to hve committed to Lord Satan ! You will never regret it!
The best (and simplest) thing that you can do is this: every day (and if you can, several times a day)you can blaspheme and curse the bastard jesus and its piece of shit "father" jehovah. Blaspheme them in the strongest words possible. Curse them, swear at them, call them every filthy name that you can. Let them kno how much you despise them! Then, praise Lord Satan. Tell Him how much you love Him and how happy you are that He came into your life. Give Him every bit of credit and glory for the good things that happen in your life, because He IS responsible for all the good things. Just make sure He knows how pleased you are to belong to Him.
I know this seems simple, but you have no idea how wonderful it will feel to do tis every day! Make it a routine daily thing in your life and you will feel like a million dollars every day!
Good luck and please let me know how it goes!

HAIL LORD GOD AND MASTER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landytristen@..." <landytristen@... wrote:

Well today i finally got rid of all the chirstian bullshit an the connections i had with it an truly with my full heart came to satan i couldnt feel more better then anything at 14 feeling empowered completely seems like things are becoming a little more easier for me but my question is is there any other rituals i can do against this stupid fucking christ that i hate soo much! I wanna keep fighting with full force against that thing.What can i do like on a daily basis spiritual warfare wise.Thanks to satan an many other gods im free i feel so happy HAIL LUCIFER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back